Italy - Serie A 2012-2013

• I'm happy for Macerata!

Ivan the zar :obey:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• it is just the beginning of the season, but this two teams showed up a spectacular game tonight!! I agree with you when you say that Juantorena tonight was missing, but I hope that this is because it is just bthe beginning, Trento needs him back if they want to win but I think they can wait some time stil...
    I didn't like Raphael (sometimes he has been very unprecise and he didn't us MB that much) and Bari also: the difference with Henno (as already said) was enormous!
    on the other side Travica was full of options: Zaytsev, Savani,Parodi and the MB spiked the ball with high efficiency, reception has been quite stable! I hope Parodi will be ok soon, he can't just be KO after three sets at the beginning of the season...
    Zaystev was amazing and fantastic, but some defenses made by Henno were spectacular as well :heart:
    this season won't be Trento's monologue for sure! it's gonna be fun! :box:

• Trentino will be fine. The difference for Macerata was that all of their players were playing at their peak level where as multiple players for Trentino were not and even so they were still able to take it to 5 sets. Marcerata put on a spectacular show from the service line and really broke down Trentino's reception which is one of the reasons Rapha couldn't use the middle effectively. I was skeptical about how Zaytsev would be as an opposite but I think that with continued training he might be an even better player there than as a receiver. Great way to start the season but please someone put a muzzle on their mouths they whine like 5 year-old children the whole match.

• Raphael did a great job with the reception he had!

I like Zaytsev in his new role.... (he was a setter, then a outside hitter and now opposite)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Good morning!

Any site to watch yesterday's final please...

• Maybe someone will upload in on youtube but it is too early, give him/her sometomes XD

Ot was broadcasted by rai sport so on sportube you will not find it

• Great way to start the season but please someone put a muzzle on their mouths they whine like 5 year-old children the whole match.

This is cultural thing in Italy, like signaling that the ball is out after it falls right in front of you one meter in :lol:

• Raphael did a great job with the reception he had!

it's true, the reception was very unstable and it was difficult to play with MBs...but even with easy balls sometimes he was imprecise (I remember some balls with Juantorena, some pipes...)
    I'm the first one to say that setter's precision and lucidity depends on reception (I'm setter myself), but yesterday I found that Raphael was way too imprecise...

• It happend twice yesterday with Juantorena but sometimes also on the other side... Yesterday Raphael did not play his best match...

BTW I hope Parodi will be able to play soon! This week will start the championship...

• Giuliani is a genius. Best club coach of the last 5 years.
    There is no adjustment in Trento side. they made Macerata's best receiver Henno the only service target.I think it is a serious coaching mistake. Maybe Bulgarian federation is right. :lol: Considering their talent , they are clearly underachieving in Italy.Trento needs a change. How about starting with libero? :win:

• Giuliani is a genius. Best club coach of the last 5 years.
    There is no adjustment in Trento side. they made Macerata's best receiver Henno the only service target.I think it is a serious coaching mistake. Maybe Bulgarian federation is right. :lol: Considering their talent , they are clearly underachieving in Italy.Trento needs a change. How about starting with libero? :win:

:lol:

• :lol:

Trento usually display level of combination of power and precision, unachiavble for any other team, including the coached by the "genius". Macerata is the better balanced team, Trento are playing with good, but not great opposite, libero, one of the MB's, with only one player near the top of his potential and still were equal in the supercup. Trento won so many titles without having the best roster, despite Matey and Osmany/Michal that this "underachieving" is aknowledgment that they set the standard in Italy. Piacenza, Cuneo, Macerata, Zenit always had the potential to beat them, but couldn't do it very often until last year.

• Here there are the stats

• Here there are the stats

The link was disappeared 8|
    I pasted it from the iPod and this time it didn't work :wacko:

• Good, I hope that will finally wake Juantorena :)