Bulgarian Superliga 2012/2013

• Yes, that's what I meant. By NT material I understand a starter or a regular substitution in the NT, not one who will go to NT camps and will maybe get some playing time if 1 or 2 of the main MBs are injured. He can be good, he can be "NT material" in France or the Czech Republic for example, but not in Bulgaria where the MB position is so strong and competitive.

I've kind of seen fear in Gadzhanov's eyes but I can't say with a certainty if that's his problem. What can be seen, as technical aspects, is that more than half of the games he plays, he is super slow on block (he jumps after the ball already hit the ground) and doesn't jump in attacks.

Gaydarski played in the NT because there was a "whole" in his generation. Not many good MBs. Only Evgeni Ivanov and Hristo Tsvetanov (who would not be a starter now if he played like in his prime). Players like Gaydarski and Svetlozar Ivanov are or actually were not in the class of Todorov, Yosifov and Nikolov.

As for young MBs, did you have any opportunity to watch Petar Nenkov and Georgi Chalukov from Pirin? I've heard good things about Nenkov, he's only 19 but he is also only 199cm. Chalukov is a bit older, but he is 212cm. I haven't heard anything about his abilities though as I didn't have any opportunities to watch the Superliga this year.

• I haven't watched the Bulgarian league too much this year either. Chalukov I know only by name, have never watched him, I can't say anything. I have watched Nenkov though, he has great block skills, I like him a lot. I did not mention him before because it's too early for him to appear in the NT.