Zenit-Kazan
    Fakel Novy Urengoy
    Gazprom-Yugra
    Dynamo Krasnodar
    Grozny
    Tyumen
    Shakhtar Soligorsk

source: Ural twitter

• There are some rotations inside the two "zones" compared to this season. Bearing in mind what is happening on the Russian transfer market and with some teams, e.g. Krasnodar and Fakel, getting stronger, this time the two pools are more balanced.

• There's a rumor on Twitter that Żygadło suffered a terrible injury in Kazan during training, gonna be (or already has been) operated and his season in Russia may be practically over, but I can't find any reliable confirmation.

EDIT: Zenit confirmed. A sprain, fracture AND tear all at once. He's had the surgery, no test results yet. But things are not looking good.
    http://siatkowka.przegladsport…artykul,183349,1,282.html

They're already looking for a replacement. This must be one hell of a drama for Łukasz ;( ;( ;(

• It will be Grbic according to the FIVB transfers

• According to Sportal. bg; it is Bratoev

Bulgarian news sites are generally bullshit. 90% of their news is fiction. the other 10 % are articles and stories translated from foreign sites.
    offtopic
    @ravens#7
    Did Kiraly say that during a game? Take a deep breath: good things are gonna happen!
    That's one awesome life motto to live by. I bet they won that game :D

Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

Edited once, last by rugby ().

• rugby; they were destroyed by Brasil ;)

really? no way
    still a great piece of advice

• @ravens#7
    Did Kiraly say that during a game? Take a deep breath: good things are gonna happen!
    That's one awesome life motto to live by. I bet they won that game :D

He told it during World Grand Prix. It was in Campinas and they lost 3-1 by Brazil, because the team was in troubles and all he did was repeating "take a deep breathe", "please, girls, breathe", "breathe again", "breathe better". He should have been doctor and not trainer if he wanted to hear people breathing. :down:

• There's a rumor on Twitter that Żygadło suffered a terrible injury in Kazan during training, gonna be (or already has been) operated and his season in Russia may be practically over, but I can't find any reliable confirmation.

EDIT: Zenit confirmed. A sprain, fracture AND tear all at once. He's had the surgery, no test results yet. But things are not looking good.
    http://siatkowka.przegladsport…artykul,183349,1,282.html

They're already looking for a replacement. This must be one hell of a drama for Łukasz ;( ;( ;(

RIP Ziomek's beautiful dream... It looked so great when he signed with Zenit. Now this injury. Winiarski got an injury too. Leaving Russia - Kubiak had some troubles as well. I wonder if it's only unfortunate coincidence or our guys are simply fragile for some reason...

• A lot of strange results for the Russian Cup. Second division teams seem to be doing well. I guess there are still many ECH players missing or recovering, in addition to some of the stronger teams being obviously out of shape.

• Wow!!! What a match , What a comeback for Belogorie :obey: Belogorie 3-2 Kazan.

• An exciting game between Dinamo Msk and Gazprom Ugra Surgut in Moscow:
    http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_s…-Gazprom-YUgra-CHempionat
    Dinamo started very well but then Ugra came back and suddenly took it into the tie-break...

Todorov is still not himself in attack but the block is very much there. Nine blocks in five sets and very sad expression on Kruglov's face. Marichev should bring Tutlin into the starting six. Although looking more like a wrestler, Tutlin has an interesting jumping technique and a beautiful palm. Typical Ukrainian school when you just can't see the moment the hand touches the ball, very quick finish (cf Yakovlev, Poltavskiy). Not sure if he's going to become a big star but I think Tutlin can still progress as he hasn't played big games yet. Kruglov, on the other hand, is clearly at his ceiling. An OK opposite with a cool head but not more than that, mediocre technically.