Russian Superleague 2013/2014

• Yugra and Guberniya will play fifth match. Cheremisin and Todorov killed the match in 3 sets.

• 2nd round

Lokomotiv - Fakel 3-2 (22-25, 25-18, 25-14, 24-26, 15-13), 2-0 in series
    Dinamo Moscow - Perm 3-0 (25-16, 25-14, 25-15), 2-0
    Gubernia - Gazprom-Yugra 2-3 (22-25, 25-19, 25-27, 25-20, 12-15), 1-1
    Krasnodar - Kuzbass 2-3 (21-25, 25-21, 25-22, 19-25, 11-15)), 1-1

3rd round

Fakel Noviy Urengoy – Lokomotiv Novosibirsk 1-3 (25-18, 19-25, 22-25, 17-25), 0-3 in series
    Perm - Dinamo Moscow 0-3 (20-15, 18-25, 19-25), 0-3
    Yugra Surgut Region – Gubernya 0-3 (18-25, 20-25, 15-25), 1-2
    Kuzbass Kemerevo – Dinamo Krasnodar 3-0 (25-19, 26-24, 25-23), 2-1

4rth round

Kuzbass – Krasnodar 2-3 (18-25, 25-18, 19-25, 25-21, 10-15), 2-2 in series
    Gazprom-Yugra – Nizhny Novgorod 3-0 (25-23, 25-20, 26-24), 2-2 in series

Dinamo is certainly teh surprise of the season, after such a bad year they did a good job with a weak roster compared to other team, they may be the dark horse of F6.
    Lokomotive have been improving a lot, Camejo finally seems in a good shape, if he keeps this level as well as Divis and Moroz they can get a medal ( even gold ).
    Fakel had a great roster but it never end up in a good team, it's a pitty, i really thought they would go further
    Kuzbass is playing with their hearts, cause this they might upset Krasnodar's boys, and the otehr match is a clue for me, I cheer for Gubernya off course ( Ostapenko :P ) but they are so irregular, that i am wondering if they will be able to beat Yugra.

• Brazildk

Every year Fakel have good, in fact very good team but their problem is psychological. Dynamo Moscow has a weak team :rolll: ?( Grankin, Holt, Kruglov, Shcherbinin, Tyutlin, Biryukov, Obmochaev ?( IMO they have "better" names than Loko, 3rd power in Russia for me...

powsoff

thanks for correction about Dima :drink:

• i dont understand ,such a strong male league but just 4 pages to go?? probably the best male league in europe...but few people are following here..interesting!

A lot of people are actually following the league, it's just that no one has been doing regular score updates here.

• Any information about Maxim Mikhaylov's absence during the league's final tournament? Victor Poletaev with a lot of play time.

He got injured in one of the trainings before the Final Six and he's out for the rest of the season.

• i dont understand ,such a strong male league but just 4 pages to go?? probably the best male league in europe...but few people are following here..interesting!

Well, i heard, it is not about the size 8)

If Yavor didn't post today, i would have forgotten about it. I would surely enjoy a bit more traffic here but if everyone is just consuming information :teach:
    Another problem could be the early beginning hours of the matches.

Today's matches:
    Guberniya vs. Lokomotiv (12.30 CET)
    Belgorod vs. Moscow (15 CET)
    Kazan vs. Krasnodar (17 CET)
    All matches are streamed on: http://www.laola1.tv

• For me it's just because Russian Super League is too hard to follow. First, the timings are not so convenient for me due to the time difference between New York and Moscow. Second, I have very vague ideas of the language - google translator always provided no help but misleading me. I will not be happy to follow a league that I can't immediately know a player's name.
    So, I appreciate that other leagues use English letters so that I could recognize those.

I'm pretty sure I'll watch the finals (which I don't know when to start) since Plusliga and Serie A are basically done.

• Final Six. Yekaterinburg. For 5th Place

Guberniya - Kuzbass Kemerovo 12:30

Final Six. Yekaterinburg. Semi Finals

Dinamo Moscow - Lokomotiv Novosibirsk 14:30

Belogorie - Zenit Kazan 17:30

Moscow time GMT +4

• Thank you Maven :thumbup:
    That means in CET the matches are starting at 12.30 and 15.30, at least laola1 is stating that.
    No way to watch it for me, what a pity :S

• I hope Lokomotiv Novosibirsk can be champions of Russia this season. They have such a strong team, but many people didn't notice because of their failure in Champions League...

Go Moroz! Go Divis! Go Camejo! :super:

I hope Guberniya can take the Challenge Cup spot.

• I hope Guberniya can take the Challenge Cup spot.

Guberniya - Kuzbass Kemerovo 3:2 (25:19, 20:25, 21:25, 33:31, 15:13) :)

Nilsson from Kuzbass 37 pts :super: