Russian Superleague 2013/2014

• I talked too soon: Dinamo Moscow took the fourth set 25-27... :mad:

Moroz had an impressive block on the 23-24, but it wasn't enough. Divis is doing a very nice job today.

• Dinamo Moscow - Lokomotiv Novosibirsk 2:3 (23:25, 25:16, 18:25, 27:25, 12:15)

• Again Moroz with a rude block in the end of the set (and match too in this case). :super:

MVP is Divis: he did a brilliant job. I lost the count how many times he covered Camejo in reception... :teach:

The one I didn't like was Butko. His sets to the wing spiker are very bad. He does a good job running the middles and he has good set behind for Moroz, but Divis and Camejo have troubles spiking these terrible sets...

• Basically all teams in this F6, have a player that i'm fan, but i was supporting Gurberbya, even tough they didn't make it, i think it was quite fair, and now i am very split, but going more to Lokomotiv

• Very good choice! :thumbsup:

Belogorod-Dinamo Kazan :box:

I hope in a single match Dinamo Kazan may do the miracle. Kazan would be an easier opponent for Lokomotiv Novosibirsk, which lost many energies in a five sets match... :teach:

• Belogorod-Dinamo Kazan :box:

I hope in a single match Dinamo Kazan may do the miracle. Kazan would be an easier opponent for Lokomotiv Novosibirsk, which lost many energies in a five sets match... :teach:

Yeah, I also think Gamova can bit the s*** out of Belgorod :D

(Psst, it's Zenit. And btw, I support them too)

• Fine, match is still going on....
    Kazan leading 2:1, 4th set just started. A smell of surprise is in the air.

How is Poletaev doing?

• Game over for Belgorod :white: Zenit winning 3:1.

They gave it away on S4. Some bad choices by Travica and crucial mistakes by Ilynikh and Grozer. They just couldn't get the side-out :wall:

• Oh yes! I hope Lokomotiv will crush Zenit tomorrow! :dance6:

No no no, it will be the other way round! :box:

• Oh yes! I hope Lokomotiv will crush Zenit tomorrow

You're still hoping! Zenit will head off :rolll: :rolll: :dance4: :dance4:

• Belogorie - Zenit Kazan 1:3 (23:25, 25:22, 17:25, 19:25) stats

• Guberniya - Kuzbass Kemerovo 3:2 (25:19, 20:25, 21:25, 33:31, 15:13) stats

• Belogorie - Dinamo Moscow 3:1 (25:15, 25:17, 12:25, 26:24)

• Final

Zenit Kazan - Lokomotiv Novosibirsk 17:30 GMT+4 (Moscow time) Link1 Link2 Link3

• Congratulations to Zenith! Merry title ..... Glad te won, not Moroz and :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :dance6: :cup: :cup: :cup: Company :heart:

• Zenit, Zenit, Zenit!! :woohoo:

Anderson just rocks! :super: He's the MAN. And what a tournament by Poletaev! :obey:

• Congrats Zenit !!!

I wish i could have watcehd this F6 live, but it wasn't possible, i guess Lokomotive was anxious, would be their first title ...

Good to see Poletaev doing great, he is such a talent, hope he start to train in OH ASAP, would be perfect to Russia.

How ended up the distribution to european leagues ?