Poland - PlusLiga 2013/2014

• Any relatives in Macerata?
    :whistling:

I don't think so ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• And what do you guys think about the whole NBA-style draft idea? Won't make much sense in our reality, IMO.

• In a nutshell:

PLPS has decided to introduce draft picks, starting from 2014/2015. Clubs will be able to sign new players on terms similar to those in the NBA. The draft will apply to all Polish players younger than 23 years of age who haven't previously competed in PlusLiga, with the exception of homegrown players. Weakest team of the season will have the priority in choosing a new player.

sources:
    http://www.sportowefakty.pl/si…liga-jak-nba-bedzie-draft
    http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…h-czy-dla-finansow-klubow

• Wait, what's the situation with the junior clubs? Doesn't every club like SKRA, Zaksa, Resovia, JW, etc. have a youth formation and everything? Are the young players playing in some neutral teams like the colleges in the American sports? If not, all of this doesn't make sense? What if a guy born and grown in Warsaw signs for SKRA youth club and then at 18-19 gets drafted by Resovia? This doesn't make sense...

• Resovia has a new logo (which looks kinda like a beer label): https://www.facebook.com/photo…1056545336&type=1&theater:aww:

I don't like it, old one was better :tzz: I'll update it later, when they do it on league website.
    On league website there is still nothing new, except news. There is no schedule (have they already made the schedule for upcomig season ?( ), no almost completed rosters and no new teams there, the same on Orlen Liga website :down:

• They have, at least we got it already: http://www.indykpolazs.pl/plusliga.php?tid=1 + all the pre-season tourneys and friendlies have been announced. The +L website is utter crap.

Thanks for schedule :flower: about league website I agree with you, people working there are too lazy to update anything :whistle:

• Clowns :aww: Bosek is getting weirder and weirder in his old age, I have such feeling.
    Easy, guys. Bociek is not excluded yet.

• I don't really know the details, there's too many rumors and speculations around. But if there's actually been some contract violation on Bociek's side (dunno whether that's the case, but he hasn't even given out any statement yet, which is suspicious to say the least), I believe this is fair. Maybe cruel and kinda malicious, but well deserved. Our players seriously need to learn to respect their employers, the deals they make and the papers they sign. You can't just flee at the first occasion without any consequences.

Anyways, I wouldn't worry. This is not the first time two clubs argue over a player and somehow the richer always wins.

• Club from Bydgoszcz because of main sponsorship change, turned from Delecta Bydgoszcz into Transfer Bydgoszcz. I deleted club logo, because it probably will be changed.

• Just thought I'd let you know that the pre-season is in its full and Resovia got their asses whopped by Effector yesterday, 1:3. It was the first game of the season for Tichacek who's just gotten back to the club. None of the other ECH participants played. Veres is supposedly doing average for now and he's unstable in reception, while Romanutti was excellent on Kielce's side, 61% and 2 aces.

• Just thought I'd let you know that the pre-season is in its full and Resovia got their asses whopped by Effector yesterday, 1:3. It was the first game of the season for Tichacek who's just gotten back to the club. None of the other ECH participants played. Veres is supposedly doing average for now and he's unstable in reception, while Romanutti was excellent on Kielce's side, 61% and 2 aces.

Really? I've no idea what's going on on club ground because of these Euro Champs. I only know Jastrzębski and Sovia will face each other in Lublin next Saturday. I probably won't get the tickets. Again. This is how sale system works. Bravo.

btw. Cheesus, I totally forgot 'bout Sovia's interesting situation. I hope Fabian will become a star. I'm sure he's ready to kick out Tichacek from starting six :whistle:

• League's website is updated, the same with rosters and logos, only logo for Transfer/Delecta Bydgoszcz isn't updated, I wonder why.

• Ignaczak is already out of the game for 1-4 weeks. Damn scary injury yesterday during a friendly with JW, after accidentally crashing with Lotman he fell to the ground and was quickly taken to the hospital on a stretcher. Fortunately there's no broken bones, just a strain in the neck. But now Resovia has no libero, Kowal claims the only reasonable alternative would be Penchev.

• I'm surprised that Skra don't continue their traditional yellow...

Wait... Is it because there's some secret deal between Skra and iPhone? :rolll: