Poland - PlusLiga 2013/2014

• Thankfully Igła seems to be doing better than expected and won't be out for long, if at all.

• Thankfully Igła seems to be doing better than expected and won't be out for long, if at all.

My man :obey: Tough and not to break. Can't imagine this team without him.

btw. Kowal was already so creative to take Lotman as libero. So not even a little chance for Penchev to perform as libero.

The most interesting thing for me is: Fabian or Tichacek. We'll see.

I'm surprised that Skra don't continue their traditional yellow...

These jerseys are GOOD. Really like them :thumbup:

• Round 1
    11.10 Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - BBTS Bielsko-Biała 16:00 - Polsat Sport
    12.10 ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Cerrad Czarni Radom 14:45 - Polsat Sport
    12.10 PGE Skra Bełchatów - Lotos Trefl Gdańsk 15:00
    12.10 Transfer Bydgoszcz - AZS Częstochowa 17:00
    12.10 AZS Politechnika Warszawska - Effector Kielce 17:00
    12.10 Jastrzębski Węgiel - Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 18:00

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - BBTS Bielsko-Biała 3-0 (26-24 25-20 25-23) MVP: Aleh Akhrem Stats
    BBTS presented quite good, they should've won first set, but after 22-19 they lost 4 points in a row. Also in last set BBTS had chance to get it, but lost eventually.

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Man, that was dull. And I'd say it was actually Sovia who looked kinda out of focus rather than BBTS being impressive. Whatever, I'm just glad guys managed to do their job in straight sets. And that Kowal rotated and almost everyone got to play.

As much as I adore the captain and missed seeing him on the court, this time Perłowski should've gotten the MVP, he deserved it! :(

• And that Kowal rotated and almost everyone got to play.

Yeah and it all looked better for me while Drzyzga was on court. Seriously, Tichacek has already managed to annoy me :aww: Nowakowski still can't kill by his attacks :sleeping: Donnu why I'm so negative from the beginning. Maybe it's only temporary. Anyway I was happy Igła was ok. Honestly it was nice surprise for me that he was playing. I didn't even expect to see him in match roster!

btw. Guys, what's with Kosok?

• ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Cerrad Czarni Radom 3-0 (25-22 25-16 25-17) MVP: Dominik Witczak stats

PGE Skra Bełchatów - Lotos Trefl Gdańsk 3-1 (23-25 25-15 25-21 25-20) MVP: Paweł Zatorski stats

AZS Politechnika Warszawska - Effector Kielce 3-0 (25-22 27-25 25-23) MVP: Artur Szalpuk stats

Transfer Bydgoszcz - AZS Częstochowa 1-3 (13-25 19-25 26-24 20-25) MVP: Michał Bąkiewicz stats

Jastrzębski Węgiel - Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 1-3 (22-25 25-20 21-25 21-25) MVP: Grzegorz Symański stats

Definitely the biggest surprise in Jastrzębie, I also expected more from Effector. Transfer after last season lost key players and now it looks not so good :S

Edited 7 times, last by kondzio ().

• With whole my respect to Olsztyn, but... JASTRZEBSKI :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: This team definitely gives a lot of laugh. Can't wait to see worse Bernardi-Miale work's results :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: The best training couple ever. It couldn't have ended differently.

• Jastrzębski Węgiel - Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 1-3 (22-25 25-20 21-25 21-25) MVP: Grzegorz Symański stats

:woohoo: :thumbsup: :dance6:

We did it! With almost half of the squad injured, which makes the whole thing even better! :D JW will bounce back, no doubt about it. They may have underestimated us today.

• Jastrzębie :aww: always full of surprises but I only ask why not nice? :aww: It's just the beginning but why the hell from the beginning I have to be worried... Ehh. And Lolo still prefer the other MB over Bontje. Unbelievable :mad: Seriously Poland seems to not be so lucky for Dutch guys (well, we'll see what Kooy we'll be showing). And where the hell is Czarnowski? :what: Again. Is he alive at all? Cheesus, what's with this guy. He could be such a monster... Btw. Olsztyn has nice couple of MBs. Can't wait to see them :thumbup:

What a pity we didn't see the match Skra - Lotos in tv. For sure it would be much more interesting than these two matches shown by Polsat. I'm curious how Uriarte is doing. And Włodarczyk's stats look really good. Jarosz was blocked so many times that he probably grew more red than his hair :aww: Curious he was so hopeless himself or Łomacz helped him :D

I'm sensing Skra will be really strong. For sure exciting to watch.

At least Częstochowa and papa Bąku didn't disappoint me :thumbsup: Great, guys!

• Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 3-2 (22-25 25-19 25-23 21-25 15-13) MVP: Dawid Konarski (though Witczak was better :whistle:)
    Resovia with SuperCup, congratulations :cup:

I'm not ladybugg, but you have explanation: Konarski spiked for 14-13. Then we have substitution, Ruciak came back for Bociek, but referee didn't let Kooy come back, so Pilarz had to stay on court. After not well reception by Gacek, Ruciak was blocked at it ended match.

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 3-2 (22-25 25-19 25-23 21-25 15-13) MVP: Dawid Konarski (though Witczak was better :whistle:)
    Resovia with SuperCup, congratulations :cup:

I'm not ladybugg, but you have explanation: Konarski spiked for 14-13. Then we have substitution, Ruciak came back for Bociek, but referee didn't let Kooy come back, so Pilarz had to stay on court. After not well reception by Gacek, Ruciak was blocked at it ended match.

Any stats available?