Fakel Novy Urengoy
    Prikame Perm
    Grozny Grozny
    Ural Ufa
    Samotlor Nizhnevartovsk
    Neftanik Orenburg

• https://twitter.com/vcdynamo
    Is it official account?
    It is discussing very interesting topics like Juantorena's club (even sharing his picture!) and Wilfredo Leon's escape and current weight. None of them must be Dinamo's interest so I wonder if it is an official account. :whistle:

:D As far as I know it's official account)

• Can someone confirm that Tyutlin is officially in Samotlor?? I didn't find any info about transfer but he is in roster (last on the list). :what:
    http://www.ugra-samotlor.ru/in…a-samotlor/sostav-komandy

http://www.ugra-samotlor.ru/in…n-glavnoe-zhelanie-i-vera

• Alekno is using Mikaylov as libero in friendly matches. Does this mean he will continue to play as OH? Or will he play as not classical but receiving OPP ? In friendly matches, Leon is making too many receiving mistakes, with using Mikaylov as receiver, Alekno will hide Leon's deficiencies. Smart coaching ;)

• Mikhaylov probably didn't fully recover after injury, so it's smart move indeed. He can practice passing, no matter if he will play as OH or receiving OP so as to cover Leon in reception ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Alekno is using Mikaylov as libero in friendly matches. Does this mean he will continue to play as OH? Or will he play as not classical but receiving OPP ? In friendly matches, Leon is making too many receiving mistakes, with using Mikaylov as receiver, Alekno will hide Leon's deficiencies. Smart coaching ;)

Mikhaylov played as libero because Verbov is recovering from surgery, Babichev was ill, Salparov on WCH. He cant spike still and Alekno wanted to give him time to "feel" court again.

• Leon-Anderson will be a fantastic offensive OH due but Zenit's reception will suffer. Considering that their setter won't be as experienced as Grbic, reception will be more important than before.
    I think Alekno will let Mikaylov receive in some positions.
    By the way; I don't exclude the idea of using Leon as OPP .

• Fakel vs Gazprom-Yugra 3:2 (25:18, 25:23, 29:31, 22:25, 15:12) Stats

Kuzbass Kemerovo vs Guberniya 3:2 (25:23, 20:25, 16:25, 26:24, 15:11) Stats

Lokomotiv Novosibirsk vs Prikamie 3:0 (25:20, 25:22, 25:16) Stats

Neftyanik vs Dinamo Krasnodar 2:3 (22:25, 25:16, 16:25, 25:21, 9:15) No stats :( all I know is that Stokr scored 32 points UPD: Stats

Ural vs Grozny 3:2 (20:25, 25:18, 25:19, 19:25, 15:12) Stats

Zenit Kazan vs Belogorie 1:3 (21:25, 20:25, 25:21, 18:25) Stats Also it was a match for super cup. Leon got ankle injury in first attack :aww: and out at least for 3 weeks

Dinamo Moscow vs Yugra-Samotlor 3:0 (25:21, 25:20, 27:25) Stats

• So Fakel kept the good starting at the russian champioship and sent Kazan home at the russian super cup. This team really looks promising, Vlasov, Volkov, and Klyuka all from 1995 at starting six,such big talents, looking forward to see how they will manage to display a good level throughout the season
    Does somebody know if Klyuka has already got russian citizenship ? i see he has already played for youth belarussian team, and were not part of russian youth team even tough his potencial ... what about new MB of Belogoria, i've read Makushin ( or Pyunov ) got the russian citizenship, but if he had already played for Ukraine his chances are very slow to go get called for NT

• I agree. A young and very, very promising squad they have built in Novy Urengoi. They are already the third team this season to beat Zenit in their own sports hall, perhaps the surprise of the Russian Cup tournament so far. Klyuka's performance against Ural was phenomenal. You don't see a 19-year old at 209 cm with such numbers that often. Vlasov, the other youngster, is 212 cm. It's a good question regrading the citizenship, I personally have no information. Klyuka is said to be part of the Belorussian Junior NT during the 2011-2012 season, which means two years ago. Despite that, Russian Junior and Youth NT have no worries regarding lack of talent.

Alekno, on the other side, seems to have a lot ot problems recently. His team looks out of shape. I don't know if they will be granted a Wild Card for the Cup's Final Six in Belgorod.

• To be honest, Zenit looks terrible without Grbic. And the reception is just a joke in this team. Without forgetting Spiridonov is there and we all know we can expect everything from him. :lol: