Italy - SuperLega Unipol Sai 2014-2015

• Come on Modena. I don't want Playoff season to be over yet......

• Congratulations to Trentino, very deserved champion.

Bruninho/Ngapeth and Modena can only claim the "Most Youtube Videos" title. :roll:

• It was expected. After all, Modena had much bigger budget, Bruno, Ngapeth, Petric, Lorenzetti, was favorite. On the other side Trentino was with new squad, without Juantorena, without Sokolov, Grbic, Raphael, Visotto, Nikolov, Riad, Bari, with small budget,with 18 year young setter, they were the underdog. They have highly overrated coach who can win only with top stars. Of course everybody was expecting Trentino to win. Congratulations of this unsurprising performance! 2 silvers and 1 gold are not that bad.

• They have highly overrated coach who can win only with top stars. Of course everybody was expecting Trentino to win. Congratulations of this unsurprising performance! 2 silvers and 1 gold are not that bad.

:lol: :drink:

• Trento is the new champion!!! So happy for them, a part of me always cheered for them as I study there :heart:
    Giannelli played really good, so cinic, precise and good choices, I hope he keeps developing, considering also the NT.
    Kaziyski is always there, such a great player!

On the other side Ngapeth and Bruno weren't so positive and they couldn't express their game.. Trento deserved the title, so solid and concrete game! :cup:

• Ngapeth needs a little more concentration in the games, he is a perfect player - strong in every aspect, only more discipline is needed.

TimHH :drink:

• I disagree with raylight regarding the rosters. Modena had better OHs than Trento, and maybe the best setter (even if Giannelli is a phenomenon, such a big talent), but the rest of the team is weaker than Trento (Mbs, libero, opposite, coach). Anyway, I'm proud of my team: we won Coppa Italia and the next year we'll be in Champions League with Lucas Saatkamp instead of Vehrees. So let's go!

Congratulations to Trento and Forza Modena!!! :D :D :D

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• im not getting any pleasure watching Modena-Trentino series...seems male league quite weak!

:box:
    The third set by Trento was out of this world. Seriously, watch a replay like this and tell me if I'm wrong.
    Modena (not a weak in team in a weak league, whatever you mean with "weak") was annihilated.

I disagree with raylight regarding the rosters. Modena had better OHs than Trento, and maybe the best setter (even if Giannelli is a phenomenon, such a big talent), but the rest of the team is weaker than Trento (Mbs, libero, opposite, coach).

Somebody had to say this! I don't know why Modena was the heavy favourite.
    Were you at PalaPanini? What was the atmosphere like during the celebrations? I saw that many people left. I hope that the winners weren't booed.

• Somebody had to say this! I don't know why Modena was the heavy favourite.
    Were you at PalaPanini? What was the atmosphere like during the celebrations? I saw that many people left. I hope that the winners weren't booed.

Exactly, I actually don't know why Modena was considered the main favourite! If I was a Trento's fan, the only player that I would have like to have in my team would have been Ngapeth instead of Lanza.
    Regarding my evening. I was not in Palapanini (last week there was sold out after 2 hours), so I went in your city (Bounty pub, via delle moline) in order to see Juve-Real with my friends and, as juve's fan, I had a big consolation yesterday night :rolll:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Exactly, I actually don't know why Modena was considered the main favourite! If I was a Trento's fan, the only player that I would have like to have in my team would have been Ngapeth instead of Lanza.
    Regarding my evening. I was not in Palapanini (last week there was sold out after 2 hours), so I went in your city (Bounty pub, via delle moline) in order to see Juve-Real with my friends and, as juve's fan, I had a big consolation yesterday night :rolll:

Plz do not put Ngapeth in Trento roster. He's definitely not suit for Trento style. His attitude matches with Bruno or Kovacevic so much.

• Because of Ngapeth and Bruno and much better defense Modena was a favorite, while in Trento Lanza had first season and the setter was 18 years young. Matey is actually more influental for the game than eiter Petric ot Ngapeth, but as couple vs couple the OH of Modena were better. Btw, the serving of Modena was also stronger for the most part of the games, until Lanza remembered how to serve.