Turkey- Acıbadem Erkekler Ligi 2014-2015

• Why has Huseyin been suspended?

• Because according to federation he is the only one who supposedly used fake medical reports to skip national team practice.

Thats really unprofessional of him.

Zresztą pozostali zawodnicy w Halkbanku, szczególnie ci z zagranicy doskonale wiedzą, czego się od nich oczekuje. W zespole jest także wielu zawodników tureckich i oni mają trochę inną mentalność. Powoli jednak dobijają do naszego modelu pracy, bo na wszelkie sposoby przetłumaczono im, że nie wolno odpuszczać nawet jednak akcji na treningu.

http://m.przegladsportowy.pl/s…artykul,515781,1,389.html
    Does he mean Turkish players don't like training? I couldn't understand this.
    What I understand from google translation is in general Mozdzonek has positive thoughts about Turkey and Turkish people so far.

• http://m.przegladsportowy.pl/s…artykul,515781,1,389.html
    Does he mean Turkish players don't like training? I couldn't understand this.
    What I understand from google translation is in general Mozdzonek has positive thoughts about Turkey and Turkish people so far.

It says that Turks have different menatlity and they eased off too often on training and coach taught them that they can't do it even during single action :wavy: they're slowly coming to way of working which is done by rest players ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Galatasaray: 3- Fenerbahçe:1
    Selçuk Keskin (Galatasaray) scored 8 blocks today.
    It must be one of the greatest blocking performances from a setter. He was brillant!
    Note: Despite Selçuk's brillant performance , highlight of the match was the fan who was obsessed with İbrahim Emet :lol: (ibrahim ibrahim :lol: :lol: )

• This week top match will be between Arkas and Halkbank.It is going to be the first real test for Arkas.
    I'm not sure if Juantorena will play. Without him, Arkas has good chances against Halkbank.
    Since nobody cares mens volleyball in Turkey, we don't know what kind of injury he has and how long he will be absent.

• Gs Fxtcr - İbb :
    Middle İbrahim Emet (GS) 16 points(5 blocks) % 91
    Middle Ahmet Toçoğlu (İbb) 19 points (5 blocks) % 82

Arkas Spor -Ziraat B. :
    Middle Hakkı Çapkınoğlu (Arkas) 18 points ( 3 blocks) % 81
    :obey:

• Really exciting game between Besiktas - Galatasaray (2:3). Besiktas has been leading in the last set and Galatasaray made it 17-15. 2 controversial decisions in the end of the game by the referee, Samuel obviously touched the ball in the end so Besiktas was meant to win 15-13. However Hakan Polat's serve was clearly on the line. Then Besiktas's coach got a yellow plus red card and sent away. Did not like the attitude of Besiktas's players and coach in the entire game, they have been reacting to every decision of the referee. Referees made a lot of errors for both teams and GS suffered from those for sure (serves on line being called out).
    However in Besiktas side, Nils Klapwijk was the only player on the court and brought the game this far. Rest did not seem to contribute much. In Galatasaray, both spikers and Filip shared the score. Baranek replaced by Yasin which was a good decision and should have done earlier. I think Galatasaray could use a better foreign MB instead of Ibrahim Akseker because Yasin does better than Kamil Baranek. Hakan Polat-Ibrahim Emet duo can also work better as MBs.
    Anyway good game Galatasaray and good mental strength in the end of the game although too many serves were missed in crucial points. :box:

• Link to stats? :)

• Juantorena is back in shape - his attack is great, his serve is top level, will be interesting battle with Belogorie and Muserskiy :)

• Too bad Muserskiy is not receiving to level the game :D