Turkey- Acıbadem Erkekler Ligi 2014-2015

• Final Phase

Standings
    1.Arkas Izmir - 8 pts
    2.Halkbank Ankara - 6 pts
    3.Ziraat Bankası - 4 pts
    4.Galatasaray FXTCR - 0 pts

The second phase of championship matches will be played on April 25th-27th in Adana.

Match Schedule:

April 25th, 2015
    13.00 CET Galatasaray - Ziraat Bankası (Live on NTVSPOR)
    16.00 CET Arkas - Halkbank

April 26th, 2015
    13.00 CET Halkbank - Ziraat Bankası
    16.00 CET Arkas - Galatasaray (Live on NTVSPOR)

April 27th, 2015
    15.00 CET Galatasaray - Halkbank
    18.00 CET Ziraat Bankası - Arkas (Live on NTVSPOR)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• So the most important game of the season on April 25 won't be shown on television?

No, no...Arkas - Halkbank match will be broadcast live on Smart Spor but Smart Sport isn’t free, if you want to watch Smart Sport, you have to pay. Unfornately, Smart Sport can be watched only by the Turkish users

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Promotion Group Matches / 3rd Day Results
    Trabzon Spor – Afyonkarahisar Bld.: 3-0 (25-23, 25-12, 25-18 )
    Bal Spor Chokoliva – Tokat Bld. Plevne: 1-3 (22-25, 21-25, 25-20, 21-25)

Tokat Bld. Plevne and Bal Spor Chokoliva promoted to 2015-2016 Turkish Men's League.

Standings
    1.Tokat Bld. Plevne - 7 pts
    2.Bal Spor Chokoliva - 5 pts
    3.Trabzonspor - 5 pts
    4.Afyonkarahisar Bld. - 1 pts

• No, no...Arkas - Halkbank match will be broadcast live on Smart Spor but Smart Sport isn’t free, if you want to watch Smart Sport, you have to pay. Unfornately, Smart Sport can be watched only by the Turkish users

You can purchase it from here: https://www.dsmartblu.com.tr/paketler
    It actually costs 9TL for a month, meaning 3 euros.

• Gavin will play here next season... it's a stronger team for next SuperLiga, Sada Cruzeiro will have a big opponent

• Why Sokolov are not playing today? Are He injured..?

• Wow! Congrats Arkas! 3-0 today and looks like we have a champion!

Lorenzo Bernardi made a bad complain during the season, simply saying that there are no other teams in the Turkish league that can challenge Halkbank and that's why they are underperforming in CL. Now, does he feel challenged?

Sokolov did not play because he had bad games recently, I don't believe it is due to injury. I guess Bernardi considered of using the 3rd spot for Modzonek instead.

Gavin Schmidt is just incredible. He was in a much different level than the rest of the players on court today. :obey:

• agree with you..Arkas has had always good OPP's: Scmitt,Agamez,Duerden .

btw..did Bernardi really say that? i remember a foreigner coach (maybe Bernatdi) said that there were 5-6 good teams in the league after those 6 teams,the other's levels are lower...

• agree with you..Arkas has had always good OPP's: Scmitt,Agamez,Duerden .

btw..did Bernardi really say that? i remember a foreigner coach (maybe Bernatdi) said that there were 5-6 good teams in the league after those 6 teams,the other's levels are lower...

This is the link to his interview: http://www.voleybolextra.com/4…l-turkiyedekinden-farkli/ (in turkish)

I obviously remember a bit wrong, he mentions that "we only played one game in that level and it was against Arkas which ended 3-2". So he mentioned Arkas there but to me it looks like he underestimated things too far. This is the part I have been talking about "Türkiye’de bu seviyede maç oynayamıyoruz. Tek maç oynadık, o da 3-2 biten Arkas Spor maçıydı. Böyle daha çok maç oynamalıyız ki tecrübe kazanalım.”

• I have a question, there are rumers that bernardi may go to lube, is it right? Does halk bank want to strengthen its roster and bench for the next year? (instead of juanturena and maybe others)

• I have a question, there are rumers that bernardi may go to lube, is it right? Does halk bank want to strengthen its roster and bench for the next year? (instead of juanturena and maybe others)

Halkbank's female team promoted to 1st league for next season so they might direct their investments to the female team instead. So far, not many transfer rumors to any of their teams though.

• Halkbank's female team promoted to 1st league for next season so they might direct their investments to the female team instead. So far, not many transfer rumors to any of their teams though.

im still doubtful about that idea...they seem to keep investing in male team again..they hadnt invested in female team when they were in the first league..tabi bu bankalarda para(larımız) bol oluyor malum belli de olmaz yapabilirler de :)

• I will repeat -the drastic difference of performance between the first match and the other two matches is best explainable by injury. Either that or he needs urgent visit to a psychoterapist

• Guinelli is simply an old man with no ambitions at all. How stupid is it to win a game by just taking time outs in times that your team fails? Entire team is a disaster today and Guinelli makes it look like they sold the game already to Arkas. You can at least sub Samuelle with Yasin or Sefa who did pretty fine in some games. Rejlek can be subbed with Melih Siratca. I just don't get why he does not give a chance to younger players and instead force us to watch this miserable, unmotivated players walking on the court.
    The only sub he makes is Bogachan replacing an MB to serve and that kid did not make a single good serve the entire season. Why Guinelli? WHY???! :mad: