Iran volleyball league 2014-15

• Is it possible someone to write actual rosters of iranian league ? I saw that there is a pdf file with rosters in iranian federation site but it's on persian. i hope so that probably member Mosi or someone other can make iranian teams rosters. Thank you !

• Is it possible someone to write actual rosters of iranian league ? I saw that there is a pdf file with rosters in iranian federation site but it's on persian. i hope so that probably member Mosi or someone other can make iranian teams rosters. Thank you !

It won't be a problem for me but it takes a little time :D which team you want exactly ? all 14 teams or only 4 semifinalists (as we are in semifinal round) ? or only foreign players ?

btw let me start with 4 semifinalists + 1 more team

Shahrdari Urmia
    Shahram Mahmoudi
    Milad Ebadipour
    Hamed Rezaei
    Saeid Marouf / replaced by Valerio Vermiglio (ITA)
    Javad Mohammadinejad
    Pourya Fayyazi
    Milad Hamidi
    Amir Khodaparasti
    Amir Barzegari
    Farhad Nazari Afshar
    Iraj Mikaeilzadeh
    Vahid Seyed-Abbasi
    Abdolreza Alizadeh
    Farhad Piroutpour
    Nikolay Nikolov (BUL)
    Ehsan Asgharian

Paykan
    Saman Faezi
    Nico Freriks (NED)
    Amir Hosseini
    Javad Manavinejad
    Farhad Ghaemi
    Mohammad Mousavi
    Ali Hossein
    Mehrdad Sheibanimehr
    Sajjad Dehnavi
    Mojtaba Mirzajanpour
    Mojtaba Gholizadeh
    Reza Safaei
    Ali Asghar Mirhosseini
    Reza Ghara

Mizan
    Jafar Attarzadeh
    Sahab Delghandi
    Mohsen Ekhtiarabadi
    Ghasem Karkhaneh
    Farhad Zarif
    Adel Gholami
    Shahrouz Homayounfarmanesh
    Rahman Davoudi
    Federico Pereyra (ARG)
    Jordi Gens (ESP) / replaced by Vlado Petkovic (SRB)
    Mehdi Mahdavi
    Amin Alavi
    Armin Tashakori
    Amir Ali Fathali
    Alireza Mobasheri

Shahrdari Tabriz
    Adel Houshyar
    Saeid Mostafavand
    Mohammad Hassan Senobari
    Akbar Velaei
    Armin Askarpour
    Bahram Farid
    Ali Sajjadi
    Mikaeil Tajer
    Farzin Razavi
    Alireza Behboudi
    Sasan Dejara
    Eliar Mohammadzadeh
    Farhad Mousavi
    Behzad Heidari
    Alireza Jalali
    Mehdi Marandi

Matin
    Alireza Nasr-Esfahani
    Mostafa Sharifat
    Alireza Jadidi
    Mehdi Bazargard
    Hesam Bakhsheshi
    Hamzeh Zarrini
    Ahsanollah Shirkavand
    Ali Asghar Razmfar
    Amir Ghafour
    Mehdi Faraji
    Arash Keshavarzi
    Andreas Fragkos (GRE)
    Shahin Mofidi
    Mohammad Taher Vadi
    Saber Narimannejad
    Behnam Ebrahimi

• Thank you so much. I'm intressted mainly from teams who had foreigners in their rosters. I yet found squads of Matin, Urmia, Paykan and Mizan.But i will be very happy if you post rosters of all other teams. When you have time can you add squads of Javaheri Gonbad, Novin Keshavarz, Taavon Gonbad and Saipa Alborz. In the iranian federation squad there are so small info and persian language makes difficulties for finding some info. So thank you for your help. I hope so that will be statistics soon in iranian league.

PS What happened with Barij Essence and Kaleh Mazandaran this season ?

• Thank you so much. I'm intressted mainly from teams who had foreigners in their rosters. I yet found squads of Matin, Urmia, Paykan and Mizan.But i will be very happy if you post rosters of all other teams. When you have time can you add squads of Javaheri Gonbad, Novin Keshavarz, Taavon Gonbad and Saipa Alborz. In the iranian federation squad there are so small info and persian language makes difficulties for finding some info. So thank you for your help. I hope so that will be statistics soon in iranian league.

PS What happened with Barij Essence and Kaleh Mazandaran this season ?

they just vanished. Barij spent a lot of money last year to win the league, they topped the regular season but 8th placed team Urmia kicked them out in quarterfinal. their sponsor just lost interest after that !
    Kaleh was in financial trouble even last year, they decided to participate in second division this year. they are in semifinal of 2nd division and I expect to promote again, not sure if they want to participate in superleague next year or not.

here is the squads for those 4 teams you asked

Javaheri Gonbad
    Mehran Zare
    Kasper Vuorinen (FIN)
    Sakhi Eidi
    Jamaleddin Kanaanipour
    Houman Bagheri
    Ehsan Davaji
    Hadi Seyed-Niazi
    Ricardo Arozio Faccin (BRA) / replaced by Jhonnlen Barreto (VEN)
    Amin Hassanzadeh
    Matin Takavar
    Mostafa Azmoun
    Samad Akbari
    Ebrahim Chabokian
    Ahmad Babaei
    Vafa Zeitounli
    Hamid Mohammad

Novin
    Bahman Jahandideh
    Vali Alipour
    Hamid Hamoudi
    Ali Shafiei
    Edris Daneshfar
    Mohammad Mohammadkazem
    Mohammad Reza Moazzen
    Saeid Shiroud
    Hossein Amiri
    Mohammad Javad Heidari
    Parviz Pezeshki
    Mehdi Babaei
    Ramin Bigdeli
    Mostafa Hosseinifar

Taavon
    Abdolhamid Chogan
    Keivan Sahneh
    Hajmohammad Gogchelli
    Todor Valchev (BUL)
    Abdollah Azar
    Jalaleddin Ghelichrad
    Amin Bastami
    Taghi Dolati
    Farhad Yolmeh
    Rahman Raoufi
    Abdollah Nazeri
    Abdollah Mohammad
    Joao Ricardo Silva de Freitas (BRA)
    Golmohammad Sakhavi
    Abdolsalim Arabi
    Hamed Bagherpour
    Kamal Ghoreishi

Saipa
    Konstantin Mitev (BUL)
    Mojtaba Shaban
    Mohammad Reza Beigloo
    Rashid Yousefi
    Mohammad Fallah
    Hossein Hassanpour
    Rasoul Shahsavarinejad
    Abolfazl Ghilpour
    Ali Effatdoust
    Saeid Javaheri
    Javad Hosseinabadi
    Peiman Karimi
    Ali Nodouzpour
    Navid Jafarzadeh
    Armin Ranjbar
    Abolfazl Rahimi
    Arash Kamalvand

• Thank you for posting the video :thumbup:

After watching for some minutes, the video stops and the site requires an additional log-in via google or facebook. Is there a possibility to watch this match elsewhere? On another note, i now learned that on farsi you use different signs for the numbers 8o It would add to my thrill, knowing the score.... Maybe you can indicate the time, where the fifth set starts?

But i don't want to sound too complaining. The first minutes looked like a good piece of volleyball in a thrilling athmosphere. thanks again.....

• Thank you for posting the video :thumbup:

After watching for some minutes, the video stops and the site requires an additional log-in via google or facebook. Is there a possibility to watch this match elsewhere? On another note, i now learned that on farsi you use different signs for the numbers 8o It would add to my thrill, knowing the score.... Maybe you can indicate the time, where the fifth set starts?

But i don't want to sound too complaining. The first minutes looked like a good piece of volleyball in a thrilling athmosphere. thanks again.....

I didn't see this match uploaded anywhere else. for this website I think you can watch it as long as you do it fullscreen. if I'm not wrong you can watch 2 hours without additional log-in if you keep it fullscreen :D

on right side (or left side depends on your browser) you can see some numbers. if you click on the last one ([01:47:25]) you can go directly to the last set.

I think this pic/link may help you with the numbers.

• I didn't see this match uploaded anywhere else. for this website I think you can watch it as long as you do it fullscreen. if I'm not wrong you can watch 2 hours without additional log-in if you keep it fullscreen :D

on right side (or left side depends on your browser) you can see some numbers. if you click on the last one ([01:47:25]) you can go directly to the last set.

I think this pic/link may help you with the numbers.

OK, thanks. I will try it later again....