Brazil - Superliga 2015/2016

• Thanks Saishuu for opening this thread - your reports are always very valuable:-)

Will be interesting to see how Taubate matches up with Sada Cruzeiro - Taubate looks strong on paper - Also interested to see how Sesi do in the season.

Interested also in how Thigo Alves will play....

What are your thoughts about who is the favourite for the title?

Side note - BTW still cant get over Sada's win over Russian powerhouse at the club champs - It was really great to watch them play - LEAL :obey: Is he going to be in the Brazilian national team anytime soon?? :S

• Thanks, Agguerro! :)

In my opinion, no one comes even close to Sada Cruzeiro this year, not even Taubaté, especially now that Schmitt won't come to the team. I fully expect them to win the league this year again, with Taubaté, Brasil Kirin and SESI right behind. The real battle will be between the middle teams once again I believe - Minas, Maringá, Canoas, Bento Vôlei, Voleisul, Montes Claros and São José dos Campos are all on similar levels, so it'll be really interesting to see who reaches the playoffs.

Regarding Thiago Alves, I think Douglas Souza should get more play time along with Murilo. He's probably just a backup OH in the team.
    The Leal subject is rather blurry at this point, but I don't see him joining the NT, at least for now. I would rather wait to see what happens after the OG.

• São Paulo FC dropped their partnership deal with Funvic/Taubaté. Gavin Schmitt is probably not joining the team anymore due to lack of money (dollar rate is too high in Brazil right now).

Keep us informed on this matter, please.

Curious on where he might land. Maybe Japan/Korea or is there any european team who is still in need of a good opposite?

• sesi /Thats a shame about Gavin Schmidt! Could have made the league more interesting.... Is there any way to watch the Taubate game?? I missed it...Dont mind Douglas Souza playing - I think he has a lot of potential, but he needs to get stronger.

• Keep us informed on this matter, please.

Curious on where he might land. Maybe Japan/Korea or is there any european team who is still in need of a good opposite?

I will!
    I'm not sure if there's any spot for him left, unless someone gets injured. Most leagues have already begun. It's indeed a shame he can't play in Brazil, Taubaté would be much stronger with him. Lipe/Lucarelli/Schmitt is a better attacking trio than Filipe/Leal/Wallace imo.

Agguerro SESI is investing in young players this season, like Douglas, Thiaguinho (S) and Leandro Aracaju (MB). Douglas just needs a couple of years to get perhaps just as good as Lucarelli - it's his first season playing as a starter full time after all. His reception is already quite decent for someone his age too. Thiago Alves can play whenever Douglas or Murilo are having an off day (which shouldn't be too difficult lol).

• São Paulo FC dropped their partnership deal with Funvic/Taubaté. Gavin Schmitt is probably not joining the team anymore due to lack of money (dollar rate is too high in Brazil right now). Leozão is likely to be their OPP for the remaining of the season. Rapha (S) also got injured, so Pedro will once again start playing for the team in Superliga until he recovers.

#mce_temp_url#

I read in this news that Taubaté did not give up on Gavin. It says that Schmitt has an injury and that the team is waiting to see if he will be ok soon. They will wait untill december to see what happens.

It makes sense since he had some physical problems this summer in NT.

I hope he can plays in Taubaté this year, it would be so nice to see him here and make things more unpredictable.

Yadier Sanchez signed with Taubaté. I think he is not good enough if this team wants to win Superliga.

• Superliga is about to start in... 35 minutes. There are two games today (Brazilian time, GMT-3):

12:00h Brasil Kirin - Maringá (SportTV)
    13:45h Minas - São José dos Campos (RedeTV)

ETA:

Vôlei Brasil Kirin - Copel Telecom Maringá 3:0 (25/20, 25/19, 25/16)
    MVP: Wallace Martins (OPP) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/133.0.html

Minas Tênis Clube - São José dos Campos 0:3 (19/25, 21/25, 23/25)
    MVP: Hugo Silva (OH) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/134.0.html

I'm in a hurry, so I won't comment much about the games. Demian Gonzalez is a gem. He's making BK's middles work wonders. Great game by Olteanu (OH) and Wallace (OPP) too. Maringá played without Ricardinho (S) and Luan (OPP) and they were definitely missed. Fukuzawa (OH) was imo their best player today; Edinho (OPP) was way too instable, as always (and he's looking super huge, jfc). In the other game, quite a poor performance by Minas, where no one really played well unfortunately. They had a lead in every single set, but Lorena (OPP) and Diogo (OH) made the difference for SJC and killed the game.

---

As you can see, CBV completely reworked their stats sheets, as well as their website. They seem to have bought some italian software to organize match results and other things as the page is still in Italian. :whistle: It's all still kinda messy, but I like it.

Next matches:

08/11 Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes - Juiz de Fora Vôlei (former UFJF)
    08/11 Montes Claros - Funvic/Taubaté
    09/11 Lebes/Gedore/Canoas - SESI-SP

• Supercup

Itapetininga (SP)

Sada Cruzeiro - Funvic Taubate 3-0 (33-31, 25-14, 25-21)

Cruzeiro: William, Wallace, Éder, Isac, Leal, Filipe, Serginho (libero), Alan, Fernando, Éder Levi.
    Taubate: Pedro, Léozão, Ialisson, Deivid, Ricardo Jr., Japa. Felipe (libero), Pedro Jukoski, Diego, Lucarelli.

• ^ The game was so lame that I completely forgot about it. Taubaté pretty much played with their bench. Thanks, YavorD!

Latest results:

Montes Claros - Funvic/Taubaté 3-2 (23/25, 25/23, 20/25, 25/20, 15/12)
    MVP: Thiago Rey (MB) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/136.0.html

Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes - Juiz de Fora Vôlei 3-0 (25/13, 25/18, 25/17)
    MVP: Franco Paese (OPP) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/135.0.html

Lebes/Gedore/Canoas - SESI-SP 0-3 (22/25, 15/25, 11/25)
    MVP: Douglas Souza (OH) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/137.0.html

Canoas - SESI was the only one with a broadcast out of the three. Canoas was embarassingly bad - both setters Sandro and Evandro had some great moments, but it wasn't enough. I was expecting a lot more from them to be honest. From SESI, everyone was on a high level, especially Douglas and Murilo, who's slowly getting back to his best form (he already had 10 pts by the end of the second set, which is more than he scored in most games combined with the NT these last 2 years).

Can't say much about the other games. Voleisul has a much stronger roster than Juiz de Fora (who look like São Bernardo last year in terms of inexperience) with Samuel, Mão and Franco as spikers. Montes Claros - Taubaté must've been very entertaining, even without Raphael and Lipe on court. I look forward to watch André Nascimento soon. Fun fact: even with five sets, the entire game only had ONE block point. :gone:

ETA: added the stats sheet for SESI-Canoas. I think CBV is screwing up with the stats - it shows SESI had only one block point throughout the game, but I vividly remember Theo having 2 or 3, Murilo 4 and Gustavão at least 2. Something must be wrong with all of them I assume. :aww:

• Rosters have finally been updated! I apologize if it took me too long.

The second round of the league happened today. I'll update the results right after all the stats have been released.

• Rosters have finally been updated! I apologize if it took me too long.

The second round of the league happened today. I'll update the results right after all the stats have been released.

Why do you apologize? Great job :thumbsup:Thanks for the support and for the information!

• Why do you apologize? Great job :thumbsup:Thanks for the support and for the information!

Thanks! No problem. :)

Second Round Results:

Sada Cruzeiro - Lebes/Gedore/Canoas 3-1 (25/19, 36/38, 25/20, 25/13)
    MVP: Isac Santos (MB) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/139.0.html

Juiz de Fora - Copel Telecom/Maringá 2-3 (25/21, 24/26, 25/23, 18/25, 17/19)
    MVP: Aureliano Silva (MB) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/140.0.html

São José dos Campos - Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes 1-3 (23/25, 25/23, 19/25, 22/25)
    MVP: Rafael Almeida (S) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/144.0.html

Funvic/Taubaté - Bento Vôlei/Isabela 3-0 (27/25, 25/21, 25/19)
    MVP: Ricardo Lucarelli (OH) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/143.0.html

Brasil Kirin - Minas Tênis Clube 3-1 (25/21, 25/27, 25/15, 25/20)
    MVP: Luizinho (MB) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/142.0.html

SESI-SP - Montes Claros 2-3 (25/14, 19/25, 25/21, 28/30, 14/16)
    MVP: Guilherme Kachel (L) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/141.0.html

• Second win by Montes Claros over a contender for the finals. First Taubaté, now SESI. I'm surprised and glad to watch them do this well in the league so far and can't wait to watch one of their games on TV. Seems like this is the season for Kadu (OH) to shine.
    • In Taubaté, Lipe is injured, so Japa (André Aleixo) is playing in his place. I particularly really enjoy Japa, so I'm glad he'll get some playing time in a big team again. At least he's a much better receiver than Lipe, Lucarelli and Felipe.
    • Gonzalez is probably the setter to best use his MBs so far. Maurício Souza and Luizinho's stats are incredible (as long as they're real... :gone:) and both were vastly unimpressive last season.
    • Slow start for Minas and Canoas, both with two defeats. I expect both to improve a few rounds in and start to play better, much like they did last year. Both teams are still overdependent on their Cuban OPPs.
    • Voleisul is the early darkhorse, being in the lead of the championship after two rounds. Judging from the stats, very nice combination of Samuel (OH), Mão (OH), Robinho (MB) and Franco (OPP) is working out smoothly. They're the other team I'm most looking forward to watch soon
    • Lastly, Maringá is still poor, lacking both Ricardinho (S) and Luan (OPP). Edinho (OPP) is simply not good enough. Lucky for them, Fukuzawa (OH) is on fire, scoring 30 pts against Juiz de Fora.

Third round will already take place tomorrow, only 2 days after the last one. CBV :aww:
    PS: I'm no longer gonna comment about every game like last season because: 1) I'm lazy and it's too much writing 2) I don't trust the stats sheets to take much information out of them. I'm trying out this format of writing about the most interesting things about each round to see if it works out better. :D

• Sidão (MB) will undergo shoulder surgery this next Tuesday. It seems his rehabilitation didn't work, unfortunately. His recovery time is 4 to 6 months, so he's most likely out of Superliga this season for good. I'm not sure if SESI is gonna hire another MB (they should, but I don't see how since the league's already started and they don't hire foreigners) or if they're just gonna take someone from their youth team.

• Juiz de Fora - Lebes/Gedore/Canoas 1-3 (13/25, 25/21, 19/25, 19/25)
    MVP:
    Angel Dennis (OPP) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/146.0.html

Brasil Kirin - Montes Claros 1-3 (16/25, 25/20, 30/32, 23/25) :white:
    MVP: Rodrigo Ribeiro (S) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/148.0.html

Funvic/Taubaté - Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes 3-1 (19/25, 25/19, 25/21, 28/26)
    MVP: Pedro Gomes (S) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/149.0.html

São José dos Campos - Bento Vôlei/Isabela 3-1 (25/21, 25/23, 21/25, 25/23)
    MVP: Lorena (OPP) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/145.0.html

Sada Cruzeiro
    - Copel Telecom/Maringá 3-0 (25/17, 25/19, 25/21)
    MVP: Fernando Cachopa (S) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/data-files…data/139.0.html

SESI-SP - Minas Tênis Clube 0-3 (21/25, 17/25, 22/25) :white:
    MVP: Yadrian Escobar (OPP) stats: http://cbvstats.matchshare.it/…ats/match_data/147.0.html

• Montes Claros with another win, once again against a big contender for the title. Seems like they have great team play right off the bat. Bob (OH), Kadu (OH), André Nascimento (OPP) and Salsa (MB) is looking like a solid combo. I'm particularly impressed with Bob and Salsa, both seem to be playing really well. And to think they still have a foreign MB left to debut...
    • Brasil Kirin and Voleisul/Paquetá lost their first matches this round. Three rounds in and we only have two unbeaten teams (Montes Claros and Sada Cruzeiro).
    • Minas performed an awesome game against SESI this evening and finally won their first match. Defensive system was particularly impressive, with solid digs, reception and blocking. Everaldo (S) continues to be one of the league's most interesting setters along with Gonzalez from Brasil Kirin imo, his game is a pleasure to watch. Escobar (OPP) was unstoppable, finishing with 21 pts in three sets.
    • In the Taubaté - Voleisul, game, Mão (OH) received 62 :!: serves and still had a 79% positive performance. I'm not sure how reliable this is though, since he's always been a below-average receiver, but it's still impressive. Despite Voleisul's loss, pretty much everyone in the team still had really good stats.
    • Best scorer of the round was Angel Dennis (OPP) with 23 pts. Best blocker was Victor Hugo (MB) with 6 kills, both from Canoas.

Next round will take place on the 20th/21st. I won't be able to update this thread until December 1st as I'll be travelling from the 20th until the 30th. So, if anyone feels like checking out the results (or posting them here, I wouldn't mind at all lol), just check this link: http://superliga.cbv.com.br/20…-18-20-46/tabela-de-jogos. Just scroll down until "Rodada 4".

• Oops, got too busy with other stuff and totally missed this thread. I won't report on each round and just mention some new/important stuff at another post. Here are the latest results (oh boy, there are plenty):

4th Round:

Montes Claros - São José dos Campos 0-3 (22/25, 13/25, 14/25) stats
    Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes - Sada Cruzeiro 1-3 (22/25, 18/25, 25/18, 21/25) stats
    Bento Vôlei/Isabela - Juiz de Fora 3-2 (25/19, 16/25, 25/18, 20/25, 15/10) stats
    Copel Telecom/Maringá - SESI-SP 1-3 (25/23, 13/25, 13/25, 19/25) stats
    Funvic/Taubaté - Minas Tênis Clube 3-2 (20/25, 25/16, 16/25, 25/22, 15/11) stats
    Lebes/Gedore/Canoas - Vôlei Brasil Kirin 2-3 (25/23, 21/25, 17/25, 25/23, 13/15) stats

5th Round:

Funvic/Taubaté - Vôlei Brasil Kirin 3-0 (25/17, 25/20, 25/23) stats
    São José dos Campos - SESI-SP 1-3 (19/25, 25/22, 19/25, 20/25) stats
    Juiz de Fora - Minas Tênis Clube 1-3 (23/25, 26/24,18/25, 15/25) stats
    Montes Claros - Sada Cruzeiro 1-3 (24/26, 21/25, 26/24, 22/25) stats
    Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes - Copel Telecom/Maringá 3-0 (25/17, 25/17, 25/21) stats
    Bento Vôlei/Isabela - Lebes/Gedore/Canoas 0-3 (23/25, 22/25, 20/25) stats

6th Round:

Montes Claros - Juiz de Fora 3-0 (25/19, 25/17, 25/15) stats
    São José dos Campos - Vôlei Brasil Kirin 1-3 (17/25, 22/25, 27/25, 26/28/) stats
    Bento Vôlei/Isabela - Copel Telecom/Maringá 3-0 (25/22, 25/19, 25/22) stats
    Funvic/Taubaté - SESI-SP 3-0 (25/21, 25/23, 25/22) stats
    Sada Cruzeiro - Minas Tênis Clube 3-0 (25/21, 25/22, 25/17) stats
    Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes - Lebes/Gedore/Canoas 3-2 (26/28, 25/21, 25/21, 20/25, 15/13) stats

7th Round:

Sada Cruzeiro - São José dos Campos 3-1 (25/16, 25/19, 21/25, 25/19) stats
    Juiz de Fora - Funvic/Taubaté 1-3 (22/25, 26/24, 17/25, 18/25) stats
    Copel Telecom/Maringá - Montes Claros 1-3 (24/26, 23/25, 25/19, 15/25) stats
    Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes - Vôlei Brasil Kirin 0-3 (12/25, 16/25, 16/25) stats
    Bento Vôlei/Isabela - SESI-SP 1-3 (17/25, 25/23, 21/25, 20/25) stats
    Lebes/Gedore/Canoas - Minas Tênis Clube 0-3 (23/25, 22/25, 15/25) stats

8th Round:

Copel Telecom/Maringá - São José dos Campos 3-1 (22/25, 29/27, 28/26, 25/19) stats
    SESI-SP - Juiz de Fora 3-0 (25/16, 25/23, 31/29) stats
    Funvic/Taubaté - Lebes/Gedore/Canoas 2-3 (21/25, 25/18, 31/33, 25/19, 9/15) stats
    Montes Claros - Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes 3-1 (25/23, 25/18, 28/30, 25/18/) stats
    Vôlei Brasil Kirin - Sada Cruzeiro 2-3 (28/26, 22/25, 26/24, 18/25, 12/15) stats
    Minas Tênis Clube - Bento Vôlei/Isabela (taking place today, 12/14)

9th Round:

Vôlei Brasil Kirin - Juiz de Fora 3-1 (25/10, 25/19, 22/25, 25/18/) stats
    SESI-SP - Sada Cruzeiro 3-2 (22/25, 25/19, 25/23, 15/25, 15/12) stats
    Montes Claros - Bento Vôlei/Isabela 3-2 (20/25, 25/23, 25/17, 17/25, 15/6) stats
    Funvic/Taubaté - Copel Telecom/Maringá 3-2 (25/23, 25/15, 16/25, 22/25, 15/8/) stats
    São José dos Campos - Lebes/Gedore/Canoas 2-3 (23/25, 25/18, 25/22, 24/26, 12/15) stats
    Minas Tênis Clube - Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes 3-1 (25/17, 25/17, 21/25, 25/22) stats

• Some relevant things:

• Riad (MB) terminated his contract with Funvic/Taubaté saying the team didn't support his rehabilitation following his knee injury and surgery during this year's World League. I read somewhere that he might rejoin SESI-SP, but nothing 100% certain so far. It'd definitely help out SESI in their middle department, though.
    • Also regarding Funvic/Taubaté, it seems like Gavin Schmitt (OPP) has been training with the team lately. If the board doesn't dissolve his contract like they did with Riad, I'd expect him to start playing early next year.
    • Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes lost two key players these last few rounds: Samuel Fuchs (OH) and Franco Paese (OPP). It seems Samuel's shoulder has been bothering him again, while I'm not sure what happened with Franco (hopefully nothing serious, they need him). The team has been playing with some young and inexperienced players lately, which explains some of the latest results.
    • Ricardinho (S) and Luan (OPP) rejoined Copel Telecom/Maringá sometime between these last rounds after recovering from injuries. Ricardinho got injured two sets in his first game back, while Luan got injured again during trainings before the game. I swear Luan must be made of glass, this guy is injured all the freaking time.
    • Lebes/Gedore/Canoas and Minas Tênis Clube are on the rise, already at positions to join the playoffs after spending rounds in the lower part of the standings. Meanwhile, after starting the league at the top, Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes and São José dos Campos are dropping like rocks.
    • Montes Claros remains the biggest surprise of the season so far with only two losses, although Brasil Kirin, SESI-SP and Minas Tênis Clube are starting to catch up and make the standings look a lot like last year's.
    • Since I last posted, no team is left unbeaten. Sada Cruzeiro lost to Bento Vôlei for some reason (3-0 :!: in a game played on November 18th from the first round) and SESI-SP, while Montes Claros lost to Sada Cruzeiro and São José dos Campos.

Standings:

01 Funvic/Taubaté (7-2) 21
    02 Sada Cruzeiro (7-2) 21
    03 Montes Claros (7-2) 18
    04 Vôlei Brasil Kirin (6-3) 18
    05 SESI-SP (6-3) 18
    06 Minas Tênis Clube (4-4)* 13
    07 Lebes/Gedore/Canoas (4-5) 12
    08 Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes (4-5) 11
    09 São José dos Campos (3-6) 10
    10 Bento Vôlei/Isabela (3-5)* 9
    11 Copel Telecom/Maringá (2-7) 6
    12 Juiz de Fora (0-9) 2

*one game less

• 12/14 8th Round

Minas Tênis Clube - Bento Vôlei/Isabela 3-2 (28/26, 21/25, 25/14, 24/26, 15/12)
    MVP: Everaldo Silva (S) stats

Leftover game from the 8th round. I couldn't watch most of the match unfortunately, but another good performance by Escobar (OPP) from Minas with 29pts (64%). Game was pretty balanced throughout most of it, only the third set was really shaky for Bento. In the fourth set, Bento had a 21-14 advantage, and then Flávio (MB) went to serve and helped put Minas ahead 22-21. Lots of blocks and great defenses afterwards, Bento still managed to recover and win the set. All in all, both teams are on a similar level; if Bento manages to improve their team play, they can be a real contender for a playoffs spot.

Two rounds left before the holidays break. Next games will be played later this week.

• WoW has more on the Riad x Funvic/Taubaté fiasco: http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…bs-medical-treatment.html

I watched this interview with Ricardo Navajas just a few minutes ago and things are messy as hell. We'll probably never know for sure what happened - I don't really care myself tbh. I'm personally more interested in other things he had to say:

1) Gavin Schmitt is indeed training with the team. It's said he really, really wanted to play in Brazil, so he's trying to make an extra effort to get better. He's still dealing with a stress fracture and doesn't know for sure when he's playing, though; Navajas says he'll enter the court whenever he can and receive his salary for the games he plays. There's also a possibility for extending his contract until the 2016/2017 season.

2) Isbel Mesa, Cuban MB, is still serving his 2-year break and won't debut with the team until next season. It was nice hearing about this because I had no idea why he was announced by the team and never played. lol I also wonder what's been up with Serbian MB Milan Celic, who's supposed to play for Montes Claros :gone:

• I wish Gavin Schmitt was 100% ready to play :cursing: :whistle:

Thanks, Agguerro! :)

In my opinion, no one comes even close to Sada Cruzeiro this year, not even Taubaté, especially now that Schmitt won't come to the team. I fully expect them to win the league this year again, with Taubaté, Brasil Kirin and SESI right behind. The real battle will be between the middle teams once again I believe - Minas, Maringá, Canoas, Bento Vôlei, Voleisul, Montes Claros and São José dos Campos are all on similar levels, so it'll be really interesting to see who reaches the playoffs.

Regarding Thiago Alves, I think Douglas Souza should get more play time along with Murilo. He's probably just a backup OH in the team.
    The Leal subject is rather blurry at this point, but I don't see him joining the NT, at least for now. I would rather wait to see what happens after the OG.

• ^ there's a chance he'll play against Sada Cruzeiro this weekend. Hope he's able to!

10th Round:

Lebes/Gedore/Canoas - Montes Claros 3-1 (25/15, 25/21, 22/25, 25/22)
    MVP: Angel Dennis (OPP) stats

Voleisul/Paquetá Esportes - SESI-SP 2-3 (22/25, 21/25, 33/31, 25/22, 12/15)
    MVP: Théo Lopes (OPP) stats

Bento Vôlei/Isabela - Vôlei Brasil Kirin 3-2 (25/22, 25/22, 20/25, 19/25, 15/8)
    MVP: William Refatti (OH) stats

• Third consecutive win for Canoas, solidifying their place within the G-8. They were super aggressive and worked with lots of defense tonight; when Dennis is able to play with his usual power, they're difficult to beat. Meanwhile, Montes Claros was kinda messy. I'm not particularly a fan of their setters and think they'd work a lot better with someone else. They had the fourth set in the bag, but somehow got three red cards and then self-destructed. Heh.
    • Couldn't watch much of Bento x BK, but it seems that what I said in another post is true - with an improved teamplay, Bento is a powerhouse. BK is just as inconsistent as last year imo; Lucas Lóh was terrible, so was their reception throughout the entire game. I wonder if their coach is the actual issue here... :whistle:
    • Voleisul x SESI wasn't broadcast, so I can only speak from the stats. Théo (OPP) had 27 pts with 75% efficiency. :white: Solid performances from OHs Murilo and Douglas too. Youngsters from Voleisul didn't do too bad though, seems like the game was well balanced. I'm confident they could've easily won had Samuel and Franco played. Again, don't trust the stats though - they say Serginho (L) had one attack point and also served once. :gone: