Poland - PlusLiga 2015/16

• Unbelievable Falaschi still runned his MBs with those numbers in terms of passing! :white:

Congratulations to Marco and his team. :rose:

I don't understand why Sovia made such a bit turn-over. :whistle:

• Effector Kielce 1:3 PGE Skra Bełchatów (MVP: Wlazły)

stat: http://stats.plusliga.pl/Match…?ID=1034&mID=25089&Page=S

BBTS Bielsko-Biała 2:3 LOTOS Trefl Gdańsk (MVP: Stępień)

stat: http://stats.plusliga.pl/Match…?ID=1034&mID=25088&Page=S

Mika 26 points, and Schulz 19 points in only 3 sets

AZS Częstochowa 1:3 Asseco Resovia Rzeszów (MVP: Śliwka)

stat:http://stats.plusliga.pl/Match…?ID=1034&mID=25087&Page=S

AZS Politechnika Warszawska 3:2 Cuprum Lubin (MVP: Samica)

http://stats.plusliga.pl/Match…?ID=1034&mID=25093&Page=S

• No one should expect from Resovia the best results in league + FF CL again if they have to play without Drzyzga in previous shape, Nowakowski and Jaeschke who is absent for 2 matches so far. Not to mention about Lyneel who is injured everytime. This season is short so every match is important, if they keep doing like this they will lose all matches with teams from top.

• Dear informer, all italian clubs have the same problems. As long as FIVB will continue to organize too much competitions and too much matches with national teams, the clubs will damaged, despite without them this sport wouldn't have the needed money in order to exist.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Edited once, last by Mamdani ().

• Mamdani, don't you know Lyneel is not playing since 2013? Find me a person who can say such player is useful. In italian league I saw Sander and Russell in their jerseys at matches, but Jaeschke I still didn't see, not to mention Sander or Russell played much more in NT than Jaeschke. Next one is Achrem who can't jump and will not be able to play any action like before injury which happened more than 1 year ago. This squad is so weird...

• Sander and Russell are playing, just like Ngapeth or Lanza, but they are far from their best shape

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• So as you see it's something different. You don't have to ask where is missing player. I can understand Skra and Winiarski's situation, his home is Bełchatów, he had problems with health in last season but he helped Skra to reach FF and they have Marechal ready to play as alternative but Resovia? I can understand transfers like Ngapeth, Marechal, Tillie to strong clubs but Lyneel? Would you transfer someone if you have high ambitions who is not able to play sińce 2013 and everytime needs surgery? At the end from 'wide roster' you need send to play child Śliwka.

• Today result:

MKS Będzin - Jastrzębski Węgiel 2-3 (22-25 19-25 29-27 25-21 15-17) MVP: Maciej Muzaj
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/Match…?ID=1034&mID=25090&Page=S

JW led 16-10 and 21-15 in 3rd set and they lost it :wavy: Żuk and Kamiński as sub were leaders in Będzin.
    Piotr Lipiński joined to the team due to health problems of Harrison Peacock

Muzaj led JW to win and deserved for award, decent game by both Canadians

Next games from Day 1 on Monday:
    18:00 Czarni Radom - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    20:30 AZS Olsztyn - Łuczniczka Bydgoszcz

both will be shown on Polsat Sport :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I see Poli starts in their very own style :thumbsup: from 0:2 to 3:2, nice! Dynamic duo, Zagumny - Samik again... :rolleyes:

As for Jastrzębie... Ehhh, they could end this in just 3 sets :aww: Glad to have this 2 points at least, though! And Rocco's save by leg... HUGE :obey:

Can't wait to see Czarni - Zaksa! Both teams promise to be interesting. A galaxy of interesting characters :)

So as you see it's something different. You don't have to ask where is missing player. I can understand Skra and Winiarski's situation, his home is Bełchatów, he had problems with health in last season but he helped Skra to reach FF and they have Marechal ready to play as alternative but Resovia? I can understand transfers like Ngapeth, Marechal, Tillie to strong clubs but Lyneel? Would you transfer someone if you have high ambitions who is not able to play sińce 2013 and everytime needs surgery? At the end from 'wide roster' you need send to play child Śliwka.

:what: Easy, with the words, ok? As for the polish club I don't see any other reason for buying Śliwka but giving him the most space to play. He is there not to sit on bench and gain experience from there. For me, on this moment the starting duo is Śliwka - Penchev. Also I'm pretty sure Akhrem will come back to better shape, he just needs more playing time after long break. And Jaeschke has time to show some tricks from the hat, I kind of believe in this guy. Those Americans from uni league, pretty reliably prepared... Lyneel is another world. Still in terms of transfers Resovia is, on paper, the biggest winner, right next to Zaksa. But what will happen, we'll see.

• Today results:

Cerrad Czarni Radom - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 2-3 (22-25 25-23 25-21 18-25 8-15) MVP: Benjamin Toniutti stats

Bociek and Buszek as subs changed 4th and 5th set, first made 5 aces, second 3, moreover both had few key spikes.

Indykpol AZS Olsztyn - Łucznicka Bydgoszcz 3-1 (25-23 23-25 25-17 25-21) MVP: Bartosz Bednorz stats

Game was pretty tight in first two sets, when suddenly Wojciech Ferens injured his knee (it can be even torn ligaments ;( ), later Łuczniczka's level dropped. Bednorz and Van Der Vries were driving force of Indykpol.

btw. many promising players like Szalpuk, Bednorz, Muzaj, Bołądź can get a lot of playing time throughout this new season and I hope that it can be future for our NT :roll:

• Bociek's serve show at the end of 4th set :D
    http://www.polsatsport.pl/Film…-Bocka_6338188/index.html

Nice to see player who overcame leukemia in such shape :thumbsup:

• BOOOOOCIEEEEEK! :obey: He was playing like nothing happened throughout this last year. Fantastic serve performance and powerful attacks. Konarski can watch and learn. When I saw him beginning this new season hitting on clear net out I was like :rolll: and later on stuffed up on one-man block :aww: Simple choice between those two - if Bociek is healthy and ready to play full-time, Konarski can already make friends with the bench.
    Nice performance from Buszek and Tillie. Very LITTLE playing by middles. I'm expecting Deroo's awakening next time! Overall Zaksa looks very interesting as a team :)

Generally I didn't know on whom I should focus my eyes :rolleyes: Lozano. Szalpuk. Bociek. Deroo. Buszek. Solid dose of greatness. This is an amazing thing to see Lozano back, I almost feel sorry for him due to not winning this game in the end, it was so close! But when I see Bociek turning the tide of the game I can only say HURRAY! :D

• I really like ZAKSA this season.

I just want Tillie-Buszek and Bociek as starters.

Toniutti-Bociek
    Tillie-Buszek
    Gladyr-Czarnowski
    Zatorski

So good team! :D :cheesy:

• So happy for Bociek :D

• Today Result:

ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - AZS Politechnika Warszawska 3-0 (25-22 25-17 28-26) MVP: Benjamin Toniutti stats

Bociek with good sub once again :thumbsup: and Konarski was a flop once again :lol:

• Thoughts on Transfer v Czarni and Jastrzebski v Olsztyn today?

Initially, I was leaning towards Transfer, but am now unsure due to questions surrounding Ferens availability.

In the latter game, I was impressed with Olsztyn in the 1st round and expect them to record a solid away win tonight.

• Shit. Samurai the Return :what: I mean Woicki ofc.

Konarski :rolll: he's hilarious! It's the second time in a row when he started the game from being blocked :aww: Seriously I'm more and more thinking it's not only me being so obsessively anti-Konarski, but the guy truly delivers reasons one by another.

What an awful performance from Bydgoszcz today! Almost hard to believe. And nothing explains this, even two main players excluded from the game. Anyways, I hope to see Jarosz soon because Krzysiek is clearly having a party on some other planet. While I'm not sure if Ferens will come back that soon, his injury seems pretty serious :S Pity.

• Results:

Łuczniczka Bydgoszcz - Cerrad Czarni Radom 0-3 (17-25 11-25 15-25) MVP: Lukas Kampa stats

PGE Skra Bełchatów - MKS Będzin 3-0 (25-18 25-23 25-15) MVP: Mariusz Wlazły - no stats :thumbdown:

Effector Kielce - Lotos Trefl Gdańsk 1-3 (11-25 22-25 25-23 17-25) MVP: Damian Schulz stats

Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - BBTS Bielsko-Biała 3-0 (25-21 25-17 25-18 ) MVP: Bartosz Kurek stats

Cuprum Lubin - AZS Częstochowa 3-2 (22-25 25-21 17-25 25-20 15-10) MVP: Marcus Bohme stats

Jastrzębski Węgiel - Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 3-2 (19-25 25-22 25-21 23-25 16-14) MVP: Michal Masny stats

I watched game Łuczniczka - Czarni and it was just a knockout :white: team from Bydgoszcz played without two starters: Jakub Jarosz is out for probably 2-3 weeks, meanwhile I watched short interview with Wojciech Ferens and he torn his crucial ligaments in knee, he said that he will undergo a surgery and he's probably out for the end of the season. Łuczniczka without them just collapsed... Bartosz Krzysiek was useless, so Łukasz Wiese got playing time - firstly as OH next to Ruciak, then as OP, overall Wiese was blocked 9 times or maybe even more :what: Ruciak and Murek are experienced but IMHO both are getting old and weak :wavy: IMHO Kosok was probably the best in such mess, Murilo Radke couldn't do a lot though reception was better than on the other side of net... Czarni had almost perfect game, with lots of blocks, Kampa didn't have comfort with setting due to reception, but all players had surprisingly high efficiency due to weak performance in defence by Łuczniczka

checking stats from other matches:
    - Bieniek was outstanding once again, but rest except Jungiewicz didn't help, Mika with Schulz in Lotos made almost half of team's points :thumbup:
    - great sub by Paweł Gryc from BBTS, Resovia passed poorly but compensated it with high spiking percentage from Kurek and Pashytskiy
    - AZS' game looks no bad comparing with Cuprum :D
    - JW with much weaker team barely won with Indykpol, good subs changed result, though Van Der Vries and Bednorz did ok