Poland - PlusLiga 2015/16

• I have no idea what Jastrzębie would do without Masny. Big nothing most probably. I appreciate him so much for staying in Jastrzębie :heart: Clearly his teammates appreciate that too, the celebration after game was really heartwarming :) even though it became so hard for this team to win with anyone... I hope Hain will come back soon. We can be stronger with him on board. Any information about him, kondzio?
    Btw. I really like De Rocco. One hell of a hothead but still both useful and entertaining :D

This doesn't sound good at all about Feru :S he suppose to finally found his place and to have strong position in team. And now this long break will ruin everything. At least he's still young, he'll be ok. But it's a big loss anyway.

• Unfortunately I don't know what's with Piotrek Hain :S I hope to see him on courts soon, because Damian Boruch is just inexperienced on PlusLiga courts :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Meanwhile Michał Winiarski came back from Munich where he was treated by German national football team doctor. Diagnoses are very optimistic, Winiarski himself is very optimistic about his treatment and return to playing. He took part in training but without jumping. He wants to come back on court this month but we must wait for how the things will turn out. It was said that after thousands of jumps and attack some of the muscles are more developed than the others so German doctor recommended strengthening the muscles that work less during training or playing.
    (source: Przeglad Sportowy)

:)

• Yesterday Results:

Cuprum Lubin - Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 3-0 (25-18 25-18 27-25) MVP: Wojciech Włodarczyk stats

AZS Politechnika Warszawska - Cerrad Czarni Radom 1-3 (19-25 25-19 22-25 15-25) MVP: Bartłomiej Bołądź stats

• Resovia it's a better team right now..

• Today Results:

PGE Skra Bełchatów - Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 1-3 (21-25 25-16 20-25 22-25) MVP: Bartosz Kurek stats

what a game by Kurek :cheesy: Wlazły didn't come close :wavy: Israel Rodriguez appeared on two subs

in other games:
    Łuczniczka - Effector 3-1 (25-18 22-25 25-20 25-23) MVP: Murilo Radke stats
    ZAKSA - MKS Będzin 3-0 (25-10 25-17 25-18 ) MVP: Sam Deroo stats
    AZS Częstochowa - Lotos 1-3 (16-25 25-20 21-25 20-25) MVP: Piotr Gacek stats
    JW - BBTS 2-3 (22-25 22-25 25-17 25-19 13-15) MVP: Serhiy Kapelus stats

• Yeah! Today mid-afternoon happened thing that I wanted, Jaeschke began playing and how! Penchev was suffering a lot, but Lyneel still useless with Achrem, hopefully management will kick both off for next season. I am fallen in love with this match and I will watch replay several times. The level satisfied me a lot! Winiarski returned to trainings. Don't understand Wlazły frustration, obviously his weird mistake after falling down touching the net. Falasca, calm down. Still Nowakowski was missing a lot with Winiarski, it would be perfect to have them ready for the most difficult matches in CL.

• Due to problems with spine Piotr Hain is out for about 2 months ;(
    http://www.plusliga.pl/news/id/26670.html

• Today Result:

BBTS Bielsko-Biała - Łuczniczka Bydgoszcz 1-3 (19-25 25-20 15-25 24-26) MVP: Bartosz Krzysiek stats

• Very excited for this game! I must admit that I am surprised at how well Gdansk has played this past year or so, as on paper, Mika, Murphy Troy, and perhaps Schwarz are their only world class international calibre players. Belchatow is by far the more talented team at every position, but it has not translated to the court.

I think this is a great bounce back spot for Belchatow coming off of a crushing home floor loss to Resovia, and my initial prediction was a 3-1 victory. I am hesitant however, because Gdansk has been playing with great continuity and chemistry, and they mesh very well together.

Does anybody think Gdansk could actually win this match? Or at least make it a 5 setter?

• PGE Skra Bełchatów - Lotos Trefl Gdańsk 3-0 (25-17 25-20 25-19) MVP: Mariusz Wlazły stats

Wlazły made the difference, on the other hand only Gacek was positive in Lotos' game

Next games (all today):
    AZS Częstochowa - Czarni 17:00
    Effector - ZAKSA 17:00
    Będzin - Cuprum 18:00
    Resovia - JW 18:00
    Indykpol - Politechnika 20:30 Polsat Sport

• Resovia - JW 18:00

JW is winning 3:2 :thumbup:
    Only from stats, you can't really detect why Resovia lost this match. Serving and reception errors probably played a role but anyway, nice success for Mark Lebedew and team. Over his years in germany and while following his social network activities, i have become a fan of Lebedews work and i wish him good success in Poland :super:

• Muzaj saved JW playing from 3rd set ^^

Other Results:

Indykpol - Politechnika 3-2 (17-25 21-25 25-19 27-25 18-16) MVP: Paweł Woicki stats

another good game by Bednorz :thumbsup: on the other side Filip was leading scorer

AZS - Czarni 0-3 (11-25 27-29 21-25) MVP: Artur Szalpuk stats

Szalpuk and Żaliński did nice job once again ^^

Effector - ZAKSA 0-3 (14-25 22-25 17-25) MVP: Benjamin Toniutti stats

Konarski with high %, but opponent was significantly weaker :whistle:

Będzin - Cuprum 1-3 (26-24 20-25 22-25 22-25) MVP: Marcin Możdżonek stats

Możdżonek with Włodarczyk were leading players for Cuprum, match was pretty tight overall, but Będzin's OP could have helped more

• JW is winning 3:2 :thumbup:
    Only from stats, you can't really detect why Resovia lost this match. Serving and reception errors probably played a role but anyway, nice success for Mark Lebedew and team. Over his years in germany and while following his social network activities, i have become a fan of Lebedews work and i wish him good success in Poland :super:

Why did Jaeshke not play?

• Why did Jaeshke not play?

injured tummy muscles, minor tearing, at least 1 week out...
    btw. I've just read that Jochen Schoeps got injured :whistle: may be out for 3-4 months :what:

so we hae 3 players out including Nowakowski and his back... Lyneel is still not ready to play though he started training :call: Lyneel played today :D

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Yesterday Results:

Cuprum - Effector 3-0 (31-29 25-20 25-22) MVP: Mateusz Malinowski stats
    Scorers: Malinowski (OP) 18, Pupart (OH) 15, Możdżonek (MB) 11; Jungiewicz (OP) 15, Bieniek (MB) 11, Wierzbowski (OH) 9

Będzin - Politechnika 3-0 (26-24 25-18 25-22) MVP: Michał Żuk stats
    Scorers: Żuk (OH) 17, Kamiński (OP) 12, Pawliński (OH) 11; Samica (OH) 12, Mikołajczak (OP) 8, Świrydowicz (MB) 6