Poland - PlusLiga 2015/16

• Skra came back: 28-26 in 4th set, so it's time for tiebreak ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I 'm really angry with Uriarte.. He Only serves well in this match.. btw sometimes.

• Facundo Conte in this games have been a Ervin's Brother :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

• Wlazły with some problems with his stomach had to leave court

• Polish Cup Final:

ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - PGE Skra Bełchatów 2-3 (25-12 23-25 25-22 26-28 17-19) stats

• no way.. what a turnaround....

Zakza have the match two times above your hands and was not capable of finish him...

Mariusz and Winiarski!! Once again.. Champions!! 8o :cheesy: :obey: :drink: :D

Go SKRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ZAKSA! ;(

The team clearly missed an opposite in tie break. Toniutti tried everything to run MBs and OHs. Buszek was so classy in the last points. ;(

Agree, Konarski is such a flop in key points :mad:

Scorers of the game: Konarski (OP) 20, Deroo (OH) 18, Buszek (OH) 16; Conte (OH) 23, Wlazły (OP) 22, Lisinac (MB) 11

it'll be awards ceremony soon, I won't be surprised seeing Conte as Cup's MVP :wavy:

• Hope Winiarsky get well as soon as possible.. There are any chance of him be ready for play offs 6?

• Agree, Konarski is such a flop in key points :mad:

Scorers of the game: Konarski (OP) 20, Deroo (OH) 18, Buszek (OH) 16; Conte (OH) 23, Wlazły (OP) 22, Lisinac (MB) 11

it'll be awards ceremony soon, I won't be surprised seeing Conte as Cup's MVP :wavy:

I think that the coach was a kind unhappy in the fourth set... He could use Tillie as he did in the tie breaker.. Uriarte have your goods moments on service with Sam Deroo more exposed on the back row

• well, Tilie could be used, but IMHO Konarski also should have got at least a chance to catch breath, Bociek is not bad OP while De Giorgi is using him only as serving sub :thumbdown:

• Polish Cup Awards:

Best Server: Łukasz Wiśniewski
    Best Receiver: Facundo Conte
    Best Digger: Paweł Zatorski
    Best Blocker: Srecko Lisinac
    Best Spiker: Mariusz Wlazły
    Best Setter: Benjamin Toniutti

MVP: Mariusz Walzły

• I agree with you, Tilie should be used. Zaksa leading in set 4 and 5, had many match points :wall:
    Is it a cup for top 8, the main cup for the whole tournament still in progress ?

• I agree with yiun, Tilie should be used. Zaksa leading in set 4 and 5, had many match points :wall:
    Is it a cup for top 8, the main cup for the whole tournament still in progress ?

It's Polish Cup, there won't be any other cups, it's shortened in this season due to Olympic Games ^^

• It's Polish Cup, there won't be any other cups, it's shortened in this season due to Olympic Games ^^

OMG, Zaksa win 15 and lost 1 in table round, and missed the cup for 1 match lost :wall: How poor they are, the final should 3 game with 2 win :down: The cup was determined just 1 match after they had to play 16 matches :cursing: I cant believe it :wall:

• OMG, Zaksa win 15 and lost 1 in table round, and missed the cup for 1 match lost :wall: How poor they are, the final should 3 game with 2 win :down: The cup was determined just 1 match after they had to play 16 matches :cursing: I cant believe it :wall:

Every year Polish Cup is a final with only 1 match.

But don't worry, league is still running :) there are still 11 matches left there :!: after that 1st and 2nd team will play for title in 3-5 matches, first with 3 wins gets a title ;) 3rd and 4th will play in Small Final and it also will be for first with 3 wins ^^