SVG Lüneburg
    TV Ingersoll Bühl
    TV Rottenburg
    Netzhoppers KW-Bestensee
    TSV Herrsching
    VSG Coburg/Grub
    CV Mitteldeutschland
    United Volleys Rhein/Main (new)

Teams and rosters: page 2 of this thread or: http://www.volleyball-bundesli…r/1blm_mannschaften.xhtml

Schedule and results: http://www.volleyball-bundesli…t#samsCmsComponent_226295

Ranking: http://www.volleyball-bundesli…sstats/1blm_tabelle.xhtml

Livescore: http://www.vbl-ticker.de/1blm

Livestreams on VBL TV: http://sportdeutschland.tv/vbl/

• Ruben Schott (Outside, GER, CV Mitteldeutschland) to TG Rüsselsheim (no Source yet).
    Leonhard Tille (Libero, GER, VCO Berlin) to Coburg/Grub (no Source yet).
    Matt West (Setter, USA, Pepperdine) to Düren Source. He will replace Tomas Kocian, who is leaving with unknown destination.

Greets.

• Leonhard Tille (Libero, GER, VCO Berlin) to Coburg/Grub (no Source yet).

That would be their first signing. So far, there are only players reported to leave the club. I especially wonder where the young prospects Karlitzek and Adam Kocian will land. I hope they will find a good club, where they can play and learn a lot.

And it is still silent in Friedrichshafen. Everyone was talking about Berlin and a big change in roster there but if you look at who is leaving Friedrichshafen :white: . Günthör, Grebennikov, van Garderen, Vogel, Toniutti, Zimmermann will be very hard to replace and there is still a lot of work to do to build a squad which can compete in Championsleague. We don't even know yet what will happen with Gauna, Gontariu etc....

• [...]I especially wonder where the young prospects Karlitzek and Adam Kocian will land. I hope they will find a good club, where they can play and learn a lot.
    [...]
    And it is still silent in Friedrichshafen.
    [...]

Only rumors:
    Moritz Karlitzek in Rottenburg.
    Luke Perry (Libero AUS natl. team) in Friedrichshafen.

Confirmed:
    Nicolas LeGoff (middle, FRA, Motpellier) in Berlin.

• Only rumors:
    Moritz Karlitzek in Rottenburg.
    Luke Perry (Libero AUS natl. team) in Friedrichshafen.

Confirmed:
    Nicolas LeGoff (middle, FRA, Motpellier) in Berlin.

Very good engagement by Berlin. Le Goff is a big talent, I would have liked to see him in Italy this year

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I heard some rumors that Tsimafei Zhukouski (Croatian NT setter, ex-Generali Haching) signed with Berlin but still haven't got confirmation. On other side might be true as Shoji signed for Arkas and Roko Sikirić is Berlin's sport director..

• Very good engagement by Berlin. Le Goff is a big talent, I would have liked to see him in Italy this year

Yes, thats a good transfer, i do think the same. And as far as i can judge, Zhukouski wouldn't be a bad transfer too. If i remember right, he did quite well during his stay in Haching. Probably Yavor can give a more solid judgement here. I haven't seen him playing too often i have to admit. Didn't he have some troubles with croatian federation about something? I don't remember details but there was something, wasn't it?

Friedrichshafen just renewed contracts with opposites Gontariu and Michal Finger. The new team is slowly getting a face. They still need a very good attacking OH and a very good MB. Regarding Simon Tischer and his injury problems, the new second setter has to have quality too. Maybe the MB could be Marcus Böhme? Haven't heard so far that he has a contract somewhere.....

On a side note, CV Mitteldeutschland is close to becoming CV Polonia Mitteldeutschlend. So far, they have 6 players under contract, all of them being polish 8)

• Yes, thats a good transfer, i do think the same.

You know what? In an italian volleyball's forum, Le Goff has been mentioned in a topic this afternoon and most of the users are wondering why Italian and Polish top teams slept during this month and left the French MB to the Germans. It's a shame that elite european clubs don't consider him.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Yes, thats a good transfer, i do think the same. And as far as i can judge, Zhukouski wouldn't be a bad transfer too. If i remember right, he did quite well during his stay in Haching. Probably Yavor can give a more solid judgement here. I haven't seen him playing too often i have to admit. Didn't he have some troubles with croatian federation about something? I don't remember details but there was something, wasn't it?

Zhukouski was great in his season here. He was a starter in Unterhaching, led the game pretty well and accurately, solid in block and serve. Surely a quality player, not only for the Bundesliga. Now you might say "OK, but he has won nothing with the team". Well, the problem is more complex and it certainly had very little to do with Zhukouski. I don't know, it's just that this team has been extremely unlucky in April when the Bundesliga playoffs are set. No question that Zhukouski will be a valuable asset to Berlin. But still rumours, I presume.

• Yes, thats a good transfer, i do think the same. And as far as i can judge, Zhukouski wouldn't be a bad transfer too. If i remember right, he did quite well during his stay in Haching. Probably Yavor can give a more solid judgement here. I haven't seen him playing too often i have to admit. Didn't he have some troubles with croatian federation about something? I don't remember details but there was something, wasn't it?

He was suspeneded after rejecting to pay his certificate. Then Molfetta released him and he practiced in Zagreb and played for Zahra in finals (Lebanon league) and won title there. Maybe won MVP prize but not sure about that.

Zhukouski was great in his season here. He was a starter in Unterhaching, led the game pretty well and accurately, solid in block and serve. Surely a quality player, not only for the Bundesliga. Now you might say "OK, but he has won nothing with the team". Well, the problem is more complex and it certainly had very little to do with Zhukouski. I don't know, it's just that this team has been extremely unlucky in April when the Bundesliga playoffs are set. No question that Zhukouski will be a valuable asset to Berlin. But still rumours, I presume.

He came in Generali in bad moment due financial problems in the club.. I spoked with him about time in Generali and he said he enjoyed... as I know he isn't a cheap player, he is ambitious and Berlin looks like ideal place for him.

• Tsukouski was simply GREAT when in Haching.
    Losing the semis against Friedrichshafen was not his fault.
    I never understood why he left Molfetta, but now you guys delivered the answer - thanks.

The Croatian federation already confirmed this transfer.

In my opinion Tsima in good shape is (far) better than Kawika Shoji.
    Better serve (but very tight), better (more inspired) setting, better attack (on second ball), better block. Only in defense i rate Kawika a little higher.

Berlin is putting together a REAL strong team - let's wait and see what comes next. :cheesy:

Greets.

• Tsima have far better serve and block than Shoji, I'm sure about that. Long pause didn't affect him as he is hard-working person (I know that personally coz I played with him in NT) and he'll explode under Serniotti.

• Tsima have far better serve and block than Shoji, I'm sure about that. Long pause didn't affect him as he is hard-working person (I know that personally coz I played with him in NT) and he'll explode under Serniotti.

Shoji's serve is also very reliable. I would put them at the same level. Zhukouski is a better blocker, though :)

• As it wasn't mentioned here so far, the newly promoted team from Rüsselsheim will play next season under the new name of "United Volleys Rhein/Main". They will play their home matches in the Fraport Arena (5000 seats) in Frankfurt.

In addition to the veteran Christian Dünnes, they have transferred so far a lot of young players (Zimmermann, Reichert, Escher) and they proclaim that developping young german player shall become their philosophy for the future. That sounds all great on paper and i really do wish that this will become a big success. On 23rd October,the team will play the season opening match against Friedrichshafen in Frankfurt.

This week they launched their new homepage: http://unitedvolleys.de/de/

• As it wasn't mentioned here so far [...]

... they also hired
    Jan Kahlenbach, former Co-Trainer of CV Mitteldeutschland and scout of Volleyball Team Germany
    Fons Vranken, athletic trainer of Volleyball Team Germany

But the roster seems far from complete, so I am curious about what they have in stock next.

Greets.

• But the roster seems far from complete, so I am curious about what they have in stock next.

The next ones are Stephan Thiel (18 years, 1,85, setter) and Tobias Krick (16 years, 2,11, MB). Both players are members of german U19 NT. They remain eligible for their former team in 2nd division (VI Frankfurt) as well.
    Just for their competitiveness, i hope they still transfer one or two more experienced players for OH and MB.

Overview on transfer activities in the league so far: http://www.volleyball-bundesli…eler/1blm_transfers.xhtml

In this list i still miss Paul Sprung (OP/MB, Netzhoppers) and Magloire Mayaula (MB, Bühl). Both are fine players and i wonder where they will play next season.

• Overview on transfer activities in the league so far: http://www.volleyball-bundesli…eler/1blm_transfers.xhtml

In this list i still miss Paul Sprung (OP/MB, Netzhoppers) and Magloire Mayaula (MB, Bühl). Both are fine players and i wonder where they will play next season.

Magloire was already announced by Bühl to stay.

Netzhoppers KW are said to keep their team together +/- 1or two people. One they lost is Escher ...
    I believe they will hire some players from VCO Berlin team. KW is a suburb of Berlin.

Greets.

• Björn Andrae IS in Friedrichshafen. Source

:thumbup:
    Better late than never. Always wanted to see him back in the league. During last years i could only watch him on some occasions together with Marcus Popp on german beach volleyball tour.They were fun to watch and often annoyed some of the pro teams. Really nice transfer by Friedrichshafen.

I assume that Andrae and Baptiste Geiler will be starting OHs for VfB. Both are probably better receivers than attackers so i wonder whether that will be enough to challenge Berlin or to be competitive in Champions League. Imo, they should rather look at the teams below them. On paper, Berlin seems to be out of reach for them this year.