Italy - SuperLega UnipolSai 2015-2016

• Russell is a good receiver.

Third OHs are:

Treia - Cebulj and Kovar (Parodi will be the second starter)
    Preugia - Kaliberda (Russell and From are supposed to be the starters)

Are you sure? I thought that Stankovic would have been on the bench, not Cebulj
    Regarding Perugia, I think that Kaliberda (if he gets well) he's better than Fromm and he will be in the line-up.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• A sum of the players' strengths in a vacuum? It's a tie.
    Add the third receiver-hitter (for real, edit the message and add them :D ) and other part-time starters and it separates the first three from the last two.

I will add them at the end of transfers market, at the moment we know only the starting 7 but the teams are not completed yet, so let's wait for it :thumbup:

By the way, I agree with you regarding Modena (only Nikic and Casadei are good on the bench) and Macerata has the best back-ups. Regarding starting 7, I think that Perugia (with Kaliberda, not Fromm) and Modena are the best ones.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

Edited once, last by Mamdani ().

• It is obvious Lube and Modena has the best line-ups. I expect to see very determined Juantorena. Lube is also one of the favourites of CL title, if they get enough contribution from OPP position, they will rock.
    Am I wrong or Osmany Uriarte will play for Perugia? It will be a very interesting addition maybe a game changer. Lets see how he will adapt to professional life.

• Treia is light years ahead of every other team.
    What's up with Miljkovic? Did they give him a permission to play as Italian already?

• Are you sure? I thought that Stankovic would have been on the bench, not Cebulj
    Regarding Perugia, I think that Kaliberda (if he gets well) he's better than Fromm and he will be in the line-up.

Mmm... I see all the 3 sharing the court time. Maybe Russell has got something more. I see definitely Russell - Kaliberda on the court as best line up, but Fromm will be there for sure till Kaliberda doesn't reach his best shape.
    About Treia i see less difference between Parodi and Cebulj than Stankovic and Cester. That's all.

• not yet

I read somewhere that Miljkovic will be eligible to play as Italian in early December. Is this true?

In my point of view Macerata will struggle in the first couple of months of the season. They changed 80% of their players, plus the coach, so it will take them quite some time to play as a team.

• not yet

hmm then they are stuck with Sabbi till Miljkovic gets to play as Italian. Anyway he is decent enough so I still think Treia are at least a class above all others.

• Mmm... I see all the 3 sharing the court time. Maybe Russell has got something more. I see definitely Russell - Kaliberda on the court as best line up, but Fromm will be there for sure till Kaliberda doesn't reach his best shape.
    About Treia i see less difference between Parodi and Cebulj than Stankovic and Cester. That's all.

I guess the starting OHs will be Parodi-Osmany. Cebulj is a very good attacker but his reception is not great.

• hmm then they are stuck with Sabbi till Miljkovic gets to play as Italian. Anyway he is decent enough so I still think Treia are at least a class above all others.

As far as I know, Sabbi will be given on loan to anther team, while Fei should stay. At least this is what I knew, now another rumour has it that Fei will go back to Piacenza!

• As far as I know, Sabbi will be given on loan to anther team

He said that we want to stay, but actually I don't know what Macerata is going to do.

Edited once, last by Mamdani ().

• Am I wrong or Osmany Uriarte will play for Perugia? It will be a very interesting addition maybe a game changer. Lets see how he will adapt to professional life.

Mestre Uriarte has been signed by Perugia, but I don't know if he'll stay for his season or if he'll be sent on loan

• Haven't followed this news... Will he still play for the Cuban NT?

He was allowed to play abroad by the Cuban Federation, so I guess he will paly for Cuba

• hmm then they are stuck with Sabbi till Miljkovic gets to play as Italian. Anyway he is decent enough so I still think Treia are at least a class above all others.

That's what people also said last year, but we all know what happened :)

• Fantavolley for 2015-2016 Superlega. Is there some of you interested? Here the site (in English too), I've just made my dream team with Rusell, Lucas, Hierruzuelo and other good boys :thumbup:

https://fantavolley.it/casa

• Fantavolley for 2015-2016 Superlega. Is there some of you interested? Here the site (in English too), I've just made my dream team with Rusell, Lucas, Hierruzuelo and other good boys :thumbup:

Last year I started really bad, then thanks to Kaziyski and Atanasijevic I managed to come up a bit.. let's try to do better this year :super:

Last year I started really bad, then thanks to Kaziyski and Atanasijevic I managed to come up a bit.. let's try to do better this year :super: