World Championships 2010

• Rau Lozano said: " We always go for victory but in my opinion this formula leaves the door open for some tricks so that the teams may decide to win or lose dependind on the rank they are eyeing at the end of prelims".

I think Germany loved to be 3rd team of their group.

• Yeah, that WCh system is absolutely great :roll: It looks like it is better for us to take 2nd place - it is an absurd :evil: Ahh... nevermind - we will be worrying later.
    Canada is out and Germans qualified. Too bad.

What's wrong with Bulgaria? Are they calculating or something? :lol: I watched the game against Czech Rep. and it was poor . Well, Czechs were less poor, but still... this game was nothing special.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Congratulations Cameroon :flower:

This is surprise for me 8o Also Mexico in the next round. Well, well...
    Really disappointing performance by Australia. I know it is not a great team, but the last place in such an easy group is rather shame for them...

The most important 3:

• Never in my 22-year life have I felt more ashamed...

You must have great life, if so :D
    But, yeah, I understand what you mean...

The most important 3:

• Congratulations to all teams from Africa. They played better in this WCh than the last. Cameroon, Egypt and Tunisia (they played a nice game against Brazil and Spain) did a good job.

I don't know what happened to Venezuela,but they played really bad in this WCh.

• France were better than us generally in that match, but this doesn't matter in the tiebreak and in the tiebreak the judge gave 2 points to them, one was the winning point. That's all that matters in this case - the 5 set game is not explainable with general statistics.

• Never in my 22-year life have I felt more ashamed...

Both French and Czech team are more experienced, since they have the same players for a half of decade, and individually their players are more experienced than ours. We have very young team -
    Penchev without international club experience,
    Alexiev with one strong year in Russia,
    Ananiev with experience only from Iran,
    Bratoev only from Seria A2,
    Nikolay Nikolov without international club experience,
    Svetoslav Gotsev without international club experience,
    Mitev with one year in Iran,
    Vladislav Ivanov without international club experience,
    Tsvetan Sokolov with one year in Trento with few minutes in play,

most of them don't have many minutes in official NT games either. Last year we got bronze medal with the worst reception in the EC, this year we made good appearance in the WL, had good and bad friendly games and lost to two strong teams. It could happen last year, too, with this new team. Seriously, do you really think that is shameful to lose against Czech Republic with their players?
    BTW. By they way this time Zhekov played under his level. 142 minutes does its effect after all

• News about Marlon:

Just right now brasilian tv interview the doctor of Brasil team.

Marlon did a test today and it was decteded that he has a small inflamation in his colon, but that is better then what they htough, they did a biopsy, and in 3 days the results of it will eb released so they will have a better idea of what to do. The played felted a bit better today, but he lost a lot of weight in this days, and right now is being treated to make the sintoms smaller.

The doctors said he has no conditions to come back for second fase too. But if he has not worse situation in next days, and keep improving in 4 days maybe he can come back trainning to try to improve his physics a bit. If that so, maybe for the end of competition, he can try to help Brasil team, he wont be able to play a hole match, but maybe be close to the team and help the guys.

Today Marlon will attentad the gymm in Verona, to follow Brasil x Cuba.

I wish the best of luck to Marlon, and that he can recover.

Seriously, do you really think that is shameful to lose against Czech Republic with their players?

And you're probably extremely happy with that fact, and probably extremely happy with the way we play..? Seriously? Dude, please, do not comment and do not embarrass yourself!

• And you're probably extremely happy with that fact, and probably extremely happy with the way we play..? Seriously? Dude, please, do not comment and do not embarrass yourself!

I am not happy, but I do not feel ashamed either and please don't comment me, you are 6 years and couple of higher degrees younger than me :whistle: (not trying to offend you :thumbup: )
    I don't think that a whole fandom should suffer from maniac depression - when Bulgaria wins, they are the best of the World, when Bulgaria loose, they are the worst. This is too southern for me, or may be I don't have slavic soul :lol:

• I like watching Sasha Starovic. Work of his foots in attack is the same like in Natalia Mammadova.

• i'm so proud of our guys not cus they have won-Serbia gave away this match, but at least there are still teams which know what the sport is all about and Poland showed that thay are not cowerds like Serbia and are not scared to play against Bulgaria n Cuba/Brazil

i used to respect Serbia but today they showed they are pathetic, i don't know why they were even bother to play today if they knew from the start that their plan is to lose and be 2nd .
    i just feel sorry for all the Serbian fans here that they had to see team like this today.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• After match Bartek Kurek said that he and all team was just embarrassed!

if i were them i wouldn't shake hand with Serbians but Guma clearly showed during hand shake that he didin't like what they've done xD

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I'm proud of our boys, and I wasn't so proud even after turquish gold. They showed that they are real team. They showed strong character. I'm abashed of serbian attitude

Kurek said that they feel discountenance.

I really hope, that Italian and Serbian will watch semifinals on tv :lol:

Poland, Bulgaria, Brazylia :lol: :rolll: omg it's sooo funny :rolll: