World Championships 2010

• I think that Brazil is +-

I watched Brazil NT since 1990 and I´m step back... i want more confidence! More heel! This Group (Brazil/Poland/Bulgaria) very very HARD!

Bulgaria is far of stay out of championship! Brazil have PLAY in HIGH LEVEL or GO HOME! :what:

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• ffs I lost 15 euros because Cuba lost their game :/
    but fortunately i won 20 euros because of the solid win of CZECH :thumbsup:

• What a shame for USA that The Czech Republic has beaten them - the OLYMPIC CHAMPION with Clayton, Priddy and Co. :what: Such disgrace is unbearable :lol:

• Wow, very cool games in this afternoon. I'm not really that surprised by the results, though they could seem unlikely.

This team from Czech Republic is very interesting, I like their style a lot. After Rak and Lebl left the NT, I wouldn't think the czechs could keep on using their middle blockers on attack this much, but the ones that are there seem very good. Also, they have a very good defense and they attack smartly, so that probably surprised USA, which has a similar style, though they usually don't use their middles as much. USA had a lot of trouble in reception, even Priddy, which surprised me. It's funny, you never know what to expect from them. And now, it seems Italy is on their way.

The other game I watched was very good also. It definitely seems Cuba has a hard time beating Serbia. I think Serbia played an intelligent, very good game and showed the way to beat Cuba. Once again, the cuban OH's got overwhelmed by their opponents. Leal is not having a very good year, while Leon, who guided the team along with Hernandez when they faced Brazil, didn't step up today. Actually, Hernandez had a bad day too, I was very surprised when the cuban coach brough him back to court in the 4th set, cause Cepeda entered very well. I like Serbia's game, they have a very good defensive system and today Miljkovic was unstopable. It's cool that they improved a lot since the first round, cause they're a pleasant team to watch.

• Well, I strongly suspect that USa "wanted" to lose (they did not seem fight as they are used to...), because they will grab 2nd place ed enter the pool O, with (probably) ARG and ITA, thus avoiding either POL or BRA. The formula of tournament sure it is not good, but it seems to me that the teams are rapidly learning how to take profit from it ... :down: ... and what about the sudden revival of SRB (they played very well) after 2 pitiful performances??
    Anyway, my congratulations to CZE, they are almost sure to go on ...

• miracle reborn of Serbia!! after two so not planned loses to Canada and Poland such a solid win against Cuba who few days before has beaten Brazil :D too bad i was hoping Serbia would be eliminated but oh well ;(

as for Czech rep. they are really playing well during this WCH , they showed great volleyball against Bulgaria and were deserved winners.

i'm SO nervous about upcoming matches of Poland. we never won with Brazil on big tournaments in fact we won 1 match in last 8 years or so and that was friendly :( i'm afraid we will have to play for our lives tommorow , i wish it was Friday night already and we would know the results

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I really don't want any team to be out from group N. But if there's one team I want to advance, that's POLAND!!! By looking at how they're playing right now, they deserve to reach the semis at least!

• I really don't want any team to be out from group N. But if there's one team I want to advance, that's POLAND!!! By looking at how they're playing right now, they deserve to reach the semis at least!

Absolutely.I really want Poland can be advanced.Brazil and Bulgaria are just make in this group 'unfortunately',but the Poles tried hard to win all 3 matches to be in this group.

• Well, I strongly suspect that USa wanted to lose, because they will grab 2nd place ed enter the pool O, with (probably) ARG and ITA, thus avoiding either POL or BRA. The formula of tournament sure it is not good, but it seems to me that the teams are rapidly learning how to take profit from it ... :down: ... and what about the sudden revival of SRB (they played very well) after 2 pitiful performances??
    Anyway, my congratulations to CZE, they are almost sure to go on ...

I don't think USA played bad becuase they wanted to lose this game. They are not playing well in this WCh. USA is not in the same level they were in 2008. I think they need a player that can help more in reception. CZE is a nice team. Lukas Tichacek is a great setter, and untill now the best that i watched in this WCh. CZE always had good players and now they found a way to play well as a team.

About Germany, an easy victory. Grozer was the name of the match with 72% in attack. Bohme playe well too and this was his first good game imo.

• Brasil was using in their trainnings a young italian setter from Verona. He plays in Italy younger categories, and Brasil asked him to help Brasil Nt in trainnings...and Verona club agreed with it (I dont know who is the player), but we just heard today, that Italian Federation demanded that he stop helping Brasil, and threat him, if he continium, he can be took of the Italian team, and Verona club will be punish to, for helping the "enemy" (our journalist words, that he took from what Italian federation said to the boy)

Now Italian Federation should be consistent and forbid all the Italian coaches to train the "enemy" teams :lol:
    Hard to imagine, what a terrible reprisal waits for Bagnoli, if Russia will win this WCH :D

• Wow what a Brasil !! POL never being able to keep up with the opponents !! :obey:

• i will NEVER watch Pol-Bra match again. same story ALL OVER AGAIN like a deja vu. scared bunch of players who ccannot realise they ARE good enough to beat Brazil. that's so frustrating to watch , helpless without will .

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Everyone wants Brazil to go to home but unfortunately they are very powerfull tonight . So in this situation i hope so that polish guys will be next to prepare their cases . They have very much succes in last years and it ' s time for other team like our Bulgaria to continue in this tournament .

• I dont want Brasil to go home!!!hehehehehe ;)

Well, it was a great victory for us, it was our best game so far in my opinion! Our service was excelent, specially with Murilo!!!he did amazing!!And We could have our defense back...a while I dont see Brasil working on defense again. And Also Vissoto made a wonderful game.

Of course Poland didnt play their best, but I think Brasil played really well tonight, I hope they keep this way! :) Congrats guys!

And today is Dante birthday! 30 years old...so it was a very good gift for him! :)

• Oh my!! It Seems that in the next round we are going to have another "death group": pool Q with (probably) RUS + BRA + CUB. wow ... :wavy: