World Championships 2010

• yes baby :heart:
    Cuba showed today that they have the biggest potential among all teams in WCH. with so many errors they still manage to beat Bulgaria. with only Nikolov and Kazyski they can't win big tournaments. Aleksiew was a big mess today and MBs don't spike at all.

i'm so happy for Cuba. they deserved this semifinal so much , more than any team here. since 2009 they are so good and i hope they will keep on with this performance. go Cuba grab the title :super:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Tough game, 50:50 for both teams, but Cuba took it - their players jump dig and hit 140 min at full power after 100 min full power game yesterday. Cuba and Bulgaria have similar style of play, so the more powerful team won. We missed our Simon - Todorov. The next year the situation will be the opposite. I wish good luck to Cuba, they play attractive volleyball and are good entertaining and advertisement of the game. I want to thank to all fens of Bulgaria, for their support :drink:

• Aleksiev is piece of beef nothing else... Kaziyski was pathetic on reception, Cubans targeted him :white:

Cubans were better ( strange to say that after 41 errors) but they wanted this win more than Bulgarians :wavy:

• Amazing match . Very sad for our small but hard nation . We don't have all sucess of the bigest nations . Serbia was part of the mighty Yugoslavia , Russia is enormous big and rich country , Poland is also very big country with great champiochip , Brazil is also huge country with amazing sport , Italy is also big and with amazing sport conditions country , Cuba is a small but socalist country which developpes their sport and their players are with incredible physique . And we we are small poor country with small population and much politians assholes . We don' t have normal halls , we don 't have normal conditions , we don't have quality champiochip . But we continue to have a talents and to be a great volley power . I' m very proud because we have dignity to beat brazilians clowns . We except to stand like men against the difficulties and we left but we hold our head high up . Only sad for me is that i'm sure that we deserve more from this . But next time we will show what we can .

• Big trouble in French team: Earvin Ngapeth was excluded from the team after bad behaviour during 2nd round match vs Japan (not being ready to be sent on court, asking to go to the toilet when he entered the match) and insulting the coach and staff in a team meeting.
    Source: http://www.lepoint.fr/sport/mo…06-10-2010-1245844_26.php

This was not the best WCh to France. The best attacker (Rouzier) injured, Antiga is there only to help in reception because his attack do not exist, and now, Ngapeth. It's sad because he was the best player of France in European Championship and this kind of behavior will not be good to his carrer. He is young and has a nice future so i hope that he can apologize.

• Brazil vs Italy will be a war of nerves. This much is provided.

Today, Vissoto gave a very controversial interview to the brazilian TV and I'm very shocked this hasn't developped at all yet. He pretty much said that one of the reasons for Brazil wanting so much to meet Italy in the semifinals was the fact that italians used to make racist coments towards the brazilians when they played there. He seemed very nervous when he said that, almost as if he knew that was a very bold statement. Wow. Saturday can't come soon enough.

• Amazing match . Very sad for our small but hard nation . We don't have all sucess of the bigest nations . Serbia was part of the mighty Yugoslavia , Russia is enormous big and rich country , Poland is also very big country with great champiochip , Brazil is also huge country with amazing sport , Italy is also big and with amazing sport conditions country , Cuba is a small but socalist country which developpes their sport and their players are with incredible physique . And we we are small poor country with small population and much politians assholes . We don' t have normal halls , we don 't have normal conditions , we don't have quality champiochip . But we continue to have a talents and to be a great volley power . I' m very proud because we have dignity to beat brazilians clowns . We except to stand like men against the difficulties and we left but we hold our head high up . Only sad for me is that i'm sure that we deserve more from this . But next time we will show what we can .

Sore loser...

• Aleksiev is piece of beef nothing else... Kaziyski was pathetic on reception, Cubans targeted him :white:

Cubans were better ( strange to say that after 41 errors) but they wanted this win more than Bulgarians :wavy:

Kazyiski had 51% in reception in this game.

Dude, you may be are small and poor as your self-confidence, but Bulgaria is not small. The size is measured towards our courage, AND IN THAT WE ARE BIGGER THAN RUSSIA AND BRAZIL. The size is also measured by moral, AND IN THAT WE ARE BIGGER THAN RUSSIA AND BRAZIL, if we talk about volleyball. If we talk about countries, we and Danska are bigger than the rest of Europe, because we saved our jewish friends from Hitler back in 1940-s. We saved all 50 000 in the territory we actually controlled. There is memorial of Dimitar Peshev in the Council of Europe hall

• Sore loser...

Mind your language, this is not toilet! :down:

• Congratulations to Cuba, who beat Bulgaria after the great game. I think the time has come and Cubans should be in the WCh final at last. Big applause for Bulgarians as well.
    Semifinals seem to be very interesting. I hope for the Cuba-Brazil final. Serbia beat Cuba in the group phase, but I think it will be different this time - Cubans can't make the same mistakes they did before.
    Too bad USA and France didn't disturb Italians too much. Maybe Brazilians will stop them? They are favorites, but I won't be surprised with Italy in the final...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Dude, you may be are small and poor as your self-confidence, but Bulgaria is not small. The size is measured towards our courage, AND IN THAT WE ARE BIGGER THAN RUSSIA AND BRAZIL. The size is also measured by moral, AND IN THAT WE ARE BIGGER THAN RUSSIA AND BRAZIL, if we talk about volleyball. If we talk about countries, we and Danska are bigger than the rest of Europe, because we saved our jewish friends from Hitler back in 1940-s. We saved all 50 000 in the territory we actually controlled. There is memorial of Dimitar Peshev in the Council of Europe hall

Dude I don't see how declaring your people superior to others backed up by examples from the second world war is really that relevant. We are all humans with the same good and bad qualities, no people trascends the human condition, which sadly enough includes seperating one's self and one's people from other's, which always brings conflict.

That being said, I hope CUBA wins this. Simon is amazing, it's cool to see such a dominant middle attacker / blocker again.

• Dude, you may be are small and poor as your self-confidence, but Bulgaria is not small. The size is measured towards our courage, AND IN THAT WE ARE BIGGER THAN RUSSIA AND BRAZIL. The size is also measured by moral, AND IN THAT WE ARE BIGGER THAN RUSSIA AND BRAZIL, if we talk about volleyball. If we talk about countries, we and Danska are bigger than the rest of Europe, because we saved our jewish friends from Hitler back in 1940-s. We saved all 50 000 in the territory we actually controlled. There is memorial of Dimitar Peshev in the Council of Europe hall

your speech seems like an hitler' speech. bulgarian hitler, sorry.

• Modena,
    Italy, September 27, 2010 – He was born Jean Patrice Ndaki Mboulet 31
    years ago in the town of Yaounde in his native Cameroon, but after three
    years of hitting bombs for Osaka Sakai Blazers he has adopted the
    Japanese nickname he now uses on the back of his shirt: J.P. San.

Ndaki
    is the only Cameroonian currently playing in the V. Premier League of
    Japan but he expects more countrymen will follow his steps to the land
    of the rising sun as the popularity of Volleyball continues to grow in
    the nation of around 20 million inhabitants in Central Africa.

“At
    this moment I would say that more than 30 players from Cameroon are
    playing in foreign leagues so the day will come when someone from my
    country joins me in Japan,” says Ndaki.

The muscular outside
    hitter of 2.01 meters and 105 kilograms credits his playing time in
    Japan as a major reason for his progress and the polishing of the
    natural skills he brought with him to Osaka three years ago.

“Since
    I moved to Japan my skills got better and better and I must to thank
    the Japan League and the staff of Sakai Blazers for all the help and
    support during the past three years,” he says.

Last season the
    Blazers finished in second place and they were also runners-up the
    previous year at the Emperor’s Cup. This year Ndaki hopes to move up one
    step higher.
    “Second place is good but first is better,” he
    comments, “and the people in Osaka are expecting us to win because it is
    club with a big winning tradition.”

When not hitting spikes for
    his team, the Cameroonian spends free time watching baseball games on TV
    or attending the local games of the Hanshin Tigers in Osaka. His
    favorite player is non other than Ichiro Suzuki, the hitting artist of
    Seattle Mariners in the U.S. Major League Baseball.

“Ichiro is a
    magician with the bat and I enjoy watching him hitting the baseballs,”
    says Ndaki who admits he is frustrated for his inability to follow the
    act of his Japanese hero. “I haven’t had any success trying out at the
    batting cages. Hitting a baseball is a tough task.”

Cameroon
    recorded its first victory ever at the FIVB World Championship on Monday
    when they beat Australia at Palasport Panini in Modena.

“That’s
    an unforgettable moment I will carry with me the rest of my life,” he
    says. “It is the first time we go to the second round and that’s
    something historical, a reward to many years of hard-working process.”

“There
    is no doubt in my mind this victory will serve as a platform to
    catapult Volleyball in Cameroon and in all Africa where more people are
    going to be interested in playing our sport. I am proud to be part of
    that history," concluded Ndaki.

• Dude I don't see how declaring your people superior to others backed up by examples from the second world war is really that relevant. We are all humans with the same good and bad qualities, no people trascends the human condition, which sadly enough include separating one's self and one's people from other's, which always brings conflict.

That being said, I hope CUBA wins this. Simon is amazing, it's cool to see such a dominant middle attacker / blocker again.

Yes, may be sounds a little bit too much as a qualification, but I was trying to eliminate his complex from being Bulgarian.

No people is better than other peoples, this is statistically wrong statement, but facts, and not myths proved that Bulgaria and Danska higher society and common people before 1944 had higher moral collectively than many other European countries in the days of the world war two. We can not generalize for all centuries and so on, this is of course wrong. I want to apologize for anyone, who feels hurt by my statement, I am sorry for that.

And Personally, a think that for the last 66 years the Bulgarian society had far less moral than most of the European countries thanks to the brutal regime, who killed 50 000 people in our country and destroyed our society. We are at a low level in the moment, the opposite of the situation before 1944.

Simon and Leon are great leader of their team. I couldn't believe how this 17 years young boy improved so much his play in the last two sets and the power he used for two and a half hours. He and Kurek are Terminators :bump:

That's a totally wrong way of thinking when you're talking about sports! It sounds more like an excuse than a real reason for losing a game we could've won even before the tie-break! For God's sake, Cuba won a set after leading 22-13 and then forced to shiver at 23-23 with a chance for Bulgaria to counterattack, this is something you can't explain with history, can you? History should be kept aside, we don't need excuses for what happened last night, we just lost.. And, after all, our guys left the F4 fight with more dignity than some other countries are ever gonna enter it!

• Really? It seems it is... :whistle:

Why the frick are you guys talking about a toilet?