World Championships 2010

• That was a TEAM.Congratulations Canada!

• Yeah Canada! :) Great match..Congratulation.... :D And thank you!!! Poland is first in their group!! :)

But I wait now for match Poland - Germany. Only after this match we will be safe and probably out of the group...

• Canada! :heart: No words for them! They played so well! Congratulations! Oh, and their happiness, joy after this match was...sooo cute! They deserved this vicotry today, they were clearly better than Serbians, they played simply great!
    Interesting situation in our group ;)

• Congratulations, Canadian users! :thumbup: Your team is still in the game after having beaten top class team like Serbia...
    If we beat Germans, GER-CAn will be decisive for both teams and I'm not sure who would be favorite...But first - we need to beat Germany.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Congratulations Italy for making this championships BIG CALCULATIONS! IN THIS MOVIE AGAIN there are Serbia, and next is Italy! I won't be surprised if we see in final these both teams.

EDIT
    Oh and now Egypt against Italy! This will be real comedy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Yes, I guess there will be a lot of deliberate loses b'coz of the stupid system. Looks like Bulgaria is not giving their best too :what:
    edit: guess I should take those words back. Very tight game, both teams are fighting for every ball.
    And I thought that Spain overperformed yesterday, but at the moment they are giving Brasil a really hard time

Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

Edited once, last by rugby ().

• The itlaian judge gave 6 pts to France for 5 sets which were undoubtedly ours as all of you can see from the slow motion. Italy, Italy when will you start to play fair ?!

Congratulations to France - really well played game from their side. :bump:

We played like champions, but we can't outplay both the judge and France, since they are top class team.
    Earvin Ngapeth is their biggest player with great heart

• FUCK YES !!!!!!
    OMG what a nightamre . thanks guys...3 loses to Lozano in one year is too much, i couldnt stand another one. what a thriller we choke so badly in 4th set and we were so close to choke again in tie break but oh wow Gruszka is THE MAN . he has balls made from steel i think. so now we advance to next round and i hope Canada will kick Germany out .

such win is so priceless it's so motivating i know this win means a lot to our guys .

but anyway Germany is on right way to become top class team they have good coach good players they remind me of Poland couple of years ago

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Germany, Canada, Poland and Serbia - undoubtedly the group with the biggest intrigue :drink:

• Congratulations to POLAND AND FRANCE!! KUREK was UNSTOPPABLE!!!

• The itlaian judge gave 6 pts to France for 5 sets which were undoubtedly ours as all of you can see from the slow motion. Italy, Italy when will you start to play fair ?!

Congratulations to France - really well played game from their side. :bump:

We played like champions, but we can't outplay both the judge and France, since they are top class team.
    Earvin Ngapeth is their biggest player with great heart

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I hope u r kidding :what:

I'm cheering for Bulgaria but they didn't deserve to win at all... maybe judges gave few points to French but France simply was better, IMO they should win 3-1. Once again Zhekov prooved he is pathetic setter without brain. Giving 6-7 balls in zone 6 while French players are waiting there is craziness. Bulgaria have excellent spikers and he gave 5-8 balls in zone 2 and that zone is best to avoid block, especially French because they don't have tall MB. Yosifov and N.Nikolov were constantly late at getting to the ends and creating a large hole between OH and middle blocker. Don't understand why Aleksiev was pulled out because he can't be guilty for getting blocked so many times as Zhekov balls were too lose to the net and that wasn't hard to block.

In 5th set French gave Bulgaria a chance to win making 3 service faults in row but block was pathetic in those moments. Is it hard to figure out that ball will be given to Antiga or Rouzier :what: no reason to blame judges (there were some wrong decisions but they didn't affect final result)...

• Poland and Germany was a great game. Congratulations to Poland. Kurek is an amazing player and Gruska was decisive in the 5th set. Winiarski is not in his best moment but i hope that he can play better in this WCH. He is a great player.

About Germany, Grozer is not playing so well like he was in World League. Bohme and Gunthor are not blocking well (only 1 point of block in 8 sets) and their attack is not good. If they play better tomorrow i think Germany has more chances. Germany needs to win 3x0 or 3x1. It will not be easy but i hope they can go to next phase.

I could not watch France and Bulgaria, but it seems nice too. Why Samica is not playing??

Argentina played 2 great games and tomorrow will play against USA. Let's see what they are able to do.

Spain suprise me, i thought Brazil would win easily, but it was nice to watch. Spain could have won 1st and 2nd set.

• Congratulations to Iran for their first win in World Championship. IMO they will be the only team from Asia who will be in next phase. Japan was a disappointment.

• Oh, I was bitting my nails yesterday :lol: It was extremely difficult game for Poland, but we overcame Germany and have a real comfort before the match against Serbia. I must admitt, that both Poland and Germany showed good volleyball. Kurek and Gruszka were absolutely great - thanks God we have such player like Gruszka; Wlazły wasn't in the best shape and Gruszka replaced him like a real leader. We lost to Germany 3 times this year, but we have been keeping on winning against them on big events:
    OG 2008 - 3:0
    ECh 2009 - 3:1
    WCh 2010 - 3:2 - the progress is visible. Germans really know how to play volleyball right now. However, they have to fight for their lives against Canada today. I hope Canada can make another surprise.
    And although the system in these WCh is really stuppid, I personally don't believe Serbia lost to Canada on purpose - not them :teach:
    France won two tie-breaks. Well done. I didn't expect them to beat Bulgaria.

P.S. It is great to play in presence of so many Polish fans in the hall :drink: I feel like at home :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Well.. In last WCH Japan was 8, now probably 19-24. It will be spectacular bang bang in Ranking :-) Like Polish Team in football now 66 where Gabon, Uganda and Burkina Faso is better ;-)

• I totally agree with Kaziyski! We didn't deserve to win the match last night! This Bulgaria you saw last night is not the same Bulgaria I know and expect to see in the WCH! I am extremely disappointed by our performance! I am one of the biggest fans of Zhekov, he has his weaknesses, I am perfectly aware, but I like him nevertheless and have never criticized him until now!!! He's been awful on the WCH so far! I don't know the reasons, he was much better during the summer, but the team is also underperforming so far... I'm quite disappointed! If there's one positive thing I see, it's that now after that defeat we might hopefully avoid Brazil and Russia on the road, and maybe face Italy somewhere...

A great team would never complain about the referee, he is not the one to blame for our mediocre performance!!!

Btw, Kaziyski, Aleksiev is almost never replaced because of attacks, he was replaced last night because of tragic reception, which is his well-known problem!

• canada played very well against serbia...if they continue playing like that i think they can beat germany...but im sure germany would really want to go to the second round...really tight match for sure...cant really know who will win...