Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• Congrats to Croatia and especially to Kaziyski :win:
    It was a though match, we even saw a yellow card, poor Wytze :lol:
    Too many five-sets thrillers today in international volleyball :D

I just want to ask you all, if someone finds any statistics from this match, to tell me how many serve errors the Dutch team made :aww: It must be some huge number, why not even a record :cheesy: Just Unbilievable! You can't expect to win a match if your serving is always out of the court or straight into the net :wacko:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Congrats for Croats. Kaziyski I guess you're in seven heaven right now :D

Stats, please, as soon as it is possible :sos:

Kooistra yellow card :rolll: :obey: this guy is very frustrated

What did he do? :P

• Abdel Aziz played great match, there is no doubt this guy will be great setter in future. IMO what made difference is team spirit, Dutch players werent united in hard moments. Horstink was very angry in 4th set, he was complaining to refs all the time. Also I'm very disappointed with Bontje :thumbdown: he showed some unfair behaviour when it comes to block touch. Kooistra is very frustrated, he threw his number after being substituted ( Benne did right decision) and got yellow card. Congrats to refs for giving him yellow card in such tight match.

• Abdel Aziz played great match, there is no doubt this guy will be great setter in future. IMO what made difference is team spirit, Dutch players werent united in hard moments. Horstink was very angry in 4th set, he was complaining to refs all the time. Also I'm very disappointed with Bontje :thumbdown: he showed some unfair behaviour when it comes to block touch. Kooistra is very frustrated, he throw his number after being substituted ( Benne did right decision) and got yellow card. Congrats to refs for giving him yellow card in such tight match.

The yellow card for Kooistra is typical for Dutch NT today. They killed themselves today, in a very silly way. (horrible amount service-errors, missed chances at decisive moments - end 4th set, and too much unforced erros).

Besides, Benne is to blame; for sending an absolute nobody like Trommel in court. Ok, Maan was bad, but Trommel is even much worse. Benne did the same in Finland-game.

• Stats, please, as soon as it is possible :sos:

What did he do? :P

He threw away the plate with the number on the ground with anger when he was replaced (it was in a key moment in the tie break) :D

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23716

Stats, Holland 27 service errors, Croatia 25 :rolll:

And maybe most part of these 27 errors were made at the end of the 4 set and in the tie break :lol: Total Disaster :wall:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• What I'm readig now it's sad for me 'cause I like the Dutch, not only Bontje and Kooistra. I'm very sorry for them. I hope this team will manage to rise up one day.

Kooistra... Lost year for him, so he finally lost a control :S Sad.

And what did Bontje do that you're so disappointed with him, Kaziyski? Sorry I wasn't able to watch this match so I must ask you to know everything ;)

• Kooistra... Lost year for him, so he finally lost a control Sad

It's indeed possible, his situation is Skra caused this overreaction...Wytze has never showed before this 'emotional' behaviour. Pity he killed his own team eventually with it, in fifth set.

• As flyingdutchman said Holland killed themselves, they had 2 attacks on MP, both cro defense picked up quite easy. Croatia didnt have many blocks but all came in right moments but what's more impressive to me is how we played in defense in 4th set. :obey: I t would be unfair to say Omrčen is MVP because whole team give 200% to win tonight.

Benne maybe made mistake with Trommel but Maan was horrible tonight in attack, 31% in attack but he had great reception. Trommel was even worse. Horstink just stopped playing in 4th set and Klapwijk held Holland in match.

• Benne maybe made mistake with Trommel but Maan was horrible tonight in attack, 31% in attack but he had great reception. Trommel was even worse.

If Kooy would have been healthy, Trommel would not been in roster.. ;)

No. Bullshit. This team could have won this match thenselves today. But they killed themselves in a very silly way.

I think Bontje, Horstink and Kooistra (and also Trommel) will retire. Can't imagine they will go on to 2016.

One thing I forgot: This team has no emotion. They play like Russians do. :!: Croatia showed today the right way :!:

• What I'm readig now it's sad for me 'cause I like the Dutch, not only Bontje and Kooistra. I'm very sorry for them. I hope this team will manage to rise up one day.

Kooistra... Lost year for him, so he finally lost a control :S Sad.

And what did Bontje do that you're so disappointed with him, Kaziyski? Sorry I wasn't able to watch this match so I must ask you to know everything ;)

From what I've seen from him in 2 matches his season is lost. He was king in Modena, safe spot in starting six but he went in Poland just for money. If Kooistra was in his best shape Holland would win tonight, I'm sure ;) Believe me bella Croatia needed this win more than Holland, we are building new squad with lot of young players. Also situation in Croatian volleyball is very bad so this win might be a trigger for some changes in right direction so we can return in european 2nd class teams. Croatia have big volleyball tradition but war in Yugoslavia destroyed everything. Later thiefs came in federation and ruined volleyball in Croatia. Now we are trying to repair damage and we need some big result. Until 90's Mladost Zagreb was respected and well known team in Europe.

Bontje didnt admit he touched the ball in block, not single time in match. That's very low and unfair towards your opponents.

• Greece vs. Germany now live on http://www.laola1.tv :wavy: First set to Greece, second set goes to the german team. Kampa is setting and Schöps in for Grozer. Seems that there is nothing easy for that german team :S .

• Third set for Germany (25:16). Not really convincing, but...... Kampa and his wing spikers are no adjusted well. best scorer so far is Böhme.

• 4th set (25:15) and victory for Germany :win: . In the end it was quite safe, but they still have to improve to win this tournament. Surprisingly our supposed to be "weak spots" in the middle play very well so far. Especially Böhme is in good shape. Therefore, both opposites seem to struggle a little bid. Grozer disappoints and was substituted in both matches. But Schöps doesn't seem to be at his best as well.

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=23725

• I am glad for Croatia, who deserve to get out of the hole, but Netherlands are also my favorite team, I am sad they can't play stable enough, in old school volleyball rules they would probably be much stronger, but the rally-point system punishes them hard with these serving errors. Nawrocki is total idiot, to ruin the form of his best MB - Kooistra / Mozdzonek is also strong, but Kooistra has powerful serve/, SKRA won't see any trophies even in Poland with this guy, except if they play at 120% all time.
    HeelMooi, where are thou? We miss you here :drink:

• Today the semis in France will take place.

At 15.00 CET France will play Belgium. Tourcoing is on the french/belgium border, so i guess there will be a good athmosphere in the hall.

At 18.30 CET Germany plays Czech Republic.
    News from the german team are, that Simon Tischer twisted his ankle in the match vs. France. Thats why Kampa played yesterday against the greeks. Not easy to predict the starting line-up. Kampa or Tischer, Grozer or Schöps and as Andrae neither convinced in reception or attack, there might be chance for Sebastian Schwarz as well.

All matches live on http://www.laola1.tv :box:

In Croatia there will already be the final
    Yesterday Slovenia won against Croatia 3:2 (22-25, 25-19, 22-25, 25:11, 15-8 )
    Finland won against Portugal 3:0 (25-21, 25-21, 25-20)

So at 15.30 CET the final will be Slovenia vs. Finland

• France lose to Belgium!!!
    France 2-3 Belgium (19-25, 25-22, 24-26, 25-23, 12-15)
    Do they have any other chance to fight for OG?

• I think they don't. That they have qualified for the finals maybe, but this doesn't.

While they don't have a chance for the European Quialies in Sofia,I think they do stand a chance for one of the wourld qualification tournamets. It depends of their ranking?

• France lose to Belgium!!!

8| wow, surprise, surprise. That must be a big disappointment for the french.

First team to book a ticket for Bulgaria is Finland. They beat Slovenia 3:1 (15-25, 25-23, 25-22, 25-20) Congratulations, Suomi :thumbup:

I just hope, Germany can get their act together tonight.......