Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• About the match.

We were totally outplayed. If we won that game, it'd be won by Kaziyski himself. I don't blame Rado. I agree with TheUSAFan who said that Kaziyski couldn't change the situation, his mentality dropped after he realised that he played perfectly and yet we couldn't win. If he remained in the field I guess something would happen to him like with Penchev who played outstanding in the first 2 games and awful in the last two. Kaziyski got blocked several times in a row before he was substituted and which hinted that he was devastated psychically.

Germany's reception was really good(only Kaziyski and Penchev at the beginning could do some damage at them) and Simon Tischer was amazing :obey: Outstanding, he eliminated our block and gave confidence to his attackers by setting them balls to not well constructed double blocks. The attackers didn't spike with closed eyes like the Serbs, but attacked smartly. Grozer was the 2nd hero after Tischer.

Bratoev was awful but these are our alternatives.

And last night I remembered what a great player Matey Kaziyski is! Matey :obey:

whats happened to the experienced BUlgarian setter "İvanov(?) the setter of the Cska sofia once or still, he also played in Turkey.Why wasnt he called?

he doesn't want to play for the NT since....some moronic decisions from the federation some years ago and a bit of a scandal...eh well...

• And last night I remembered what a great player Matey Kaziyski is! Matey :obey:

Yes, he is! Maybe we are used to accepting this as granted, but he's just an exceptional player :obey: :obey: :obey:

he doesn't want to play for the NT since....some moronic decisions from the federation some years ago and a bit of a scandal...eh well...

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Another thing, Rado Stoychev is the coach of Matey Kazyiski for many years from Dinamo Moscow through Trento and the National team. If there was anyone there who knew better Kaziyski, it was Stoychev. Kaziyski was perfect in the first two games and in the beginning of the third. At 18:14 Rado changed him probably to rest and that was his mistake, yes. But afterwards Matey got back into the game for a while and got blocked several times which didn't happen before in this match. I could't remember when exactly did Rado changed him(I was in the hall and the euphory overwhelmed me, too) but I think Matey collapsed mentally too and it couldn't be noticed because Rado changed him too early. But it could've happened like with Niki Penchev. I'm not excusing Stoychev but somehow he took the negatives from Matey(if he stayed in the field and played badly) by changing him.

• Matey was very mad when Stoychev changed him, he threw the sign in aggravation and was very very disappointed after the 3rd set when he gave it all. It was commented here that there was a problem between him and Stoychev during the match, as well as with Alexiev, because he played well before he was changed and never come to warm up during the match as he knew Stoychev would not let him play anymore ?( . And also Zhekov was standing at the line begging and begging Stoychev to let him play during the whole match, but Stoychev ignored him :sleeping:

• Matey was very mad when Stoychev changed him, he threw the sign in aggravation and was very very disappointed after the 3rd set when he gave it all. It was commented here that there was a problem between him and Stoychev during the match, as well as with Alexiev, because he played well before he was changed and never come to warm up during the match as he knew Stoychev would not let him play anymore ?( . And also Zhekov was standing at the line begging and begging Stoychev to let him play during the whole match, but Stoychev ignored him :sleeping:

The players should obey and shut the f*ck up, even Vlado argued with him. They are players, not coaches.

• On a non-Bulgaria related note :) USA qualified for the Olympics by defeating Canada 3-0 in the finals for the NORCECA qualification tournament.

• Yeah... I prefer Germany too.. It would be great to see Grozer in London. ;)

Btw.. Why Kromm isn't in German NT. I haven't seen him for some time. Injury or out of shape??

• Btw.. Why Kromm isn't in German NT. I haven't seen him for some time. Injury or out of shape??

He had an angina :(

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Where does Germany's setter play club? He looked very impressive yesterday and had the Bulgarian block completely confused.

As much as I hate Zaytsev's hair :), I am still rooting for Italy to win today.

I am looking at the Olympic Qualification page on Wikipedia HERE and my question is if Italy wins today who will replace them in their pool?

• Tischer played last season in Dinamo Krasnodar, but I guess he won't anymore, 'cause they signed with Marlon. He doesn't have a club yet.

• at this site it is posted that France will take place in Japan's tourney? I though the Czech republic will do so? Am I wrong? ?(

• According to the PZPS Person Bulgaria will Host World Tournament instead of Germany/Italy.

So like SKRA let's gooooooooooooooo :rolll:

• at this site it is posted that France will take place in Japan's tourney? I though the Czech republic will do so? Am I wrong? ?(

I don't really understand the mechanism, but somehow we (Czechs) would only be invited if Bulgary or Serbia qualified (which didn't happen, sadly)

• But this time will be easier for U because You will play against Indonesia probably :rolll:

what is FIVB doing like swapping host countries and moving team from one tournie to another in the last minute is :thumbdown:
    I don't know if we will qualify even if we play Indoneisa, because our morons are about to announce in an hour or so that Stoychev will be fired! What kind of idiots are those firing the coach and organizing to host an OQ in 2 weeks time :wall: :wall: