Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• Volley Super Fan :lol:

Iran-Japan the last Tour's match so We can be sure that Our prediction >after count points, sets and small points< about result will be 100% ideal :rolll:

• How dumb they are man, it should have been "the best asian plus the best team excluding that one" That way they could have avoided any kind of controversy in the final match bacause that way it's always the top two who qualify (everyone knows that Serbia is the only non asian with chances to make it to the top two).

• According to my inside informatior, if Bulgaria doesn't get the quota on the upcoming tournament from 8 to 10 June, then Sofia will host a third OGCT on which Bulgaria is gonna compete with Uganda, Eritrea and Bahrain for a specially established 13th extra Olympic ticket!!! In case we miss once again the chance to qualify, there are ongoing negotiations between FIVB and the International Olympic Committee to be made a little exception to the rule and the olympic volleyball tournament to be held in Sofia instead of London - as a second host Bulgaria will qualify ex officio, so the number of teams participating will increase to 14 :roll:

Not that I want to be mean but I hope you are just joking. :mad:

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• How dumb they are man, it should have been "the best asian plus the best team excluding that one" That way they could have avoided any kind of controversy in the final match bacause that way it's always the top two who qualify (everyone knows that Serbia is the only non asian with chances to make it to the top two).

I am nut sure but I think it is on purpose so it gives more chance for the Asian teams to qualify as Serbia have more chances (in the number of qualification events) to get a quota.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Australian 14-player squad:

Outside Hitters: Nathan Roberts; Igor Yudin; Adam White; John Dekker; Luke Smith
    Middles: Aidan Zingel; Travis Passier; Andrew Grant
    Setters: Harrison Peacock; Grigory Sukochev
    Opposites: Lincoln Williams; Thomas Edgar
    Libero: Jacques Borgeaud; Aden Tutton

What a young team. :super:

• i got news that VTAM has arrived in Tokyo but with 14 players
    why 14 roster?
    they may cut two more, one libero and one WS i believe...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Serbia Mens 12 Roster

S - Vlado Petković, Mihajlo Mitić
    OP - Saša Starović, Aleksandar Atanasijević
    OH - Bojan Janić, Nikola Kovačević, Miloš Nikić, Uroš Kovačević
    MB - Dragan Stanković, Marko Podraščanin, Milan Rašić
    L - Nikola Rosić

except Miloš Terzić is replaced by Uroš Kovačević, all the same to the team in CEV OQT in Bulgaria.

to be me...

• 2 big missing for Aussies, setter Alexander and opposite Paul Carroll. Carroll was in training camp in Varese, now he isn't in Japan :white: What s with Alexander, last what I know about him is that he played in Egypt, Al Ahly.

• also setter Perez and OH Victor Rivera missing, dunno what is with him :whistle:

• I can say thank you, Kolakovic, finally! :obey:

• Does anyone knows Nippon squad for qualies? I can't find anywhere

Japan 12 Roster

S - Usami Daisuke, Kondoh Shigeru
    OP - Shimitsu Kunihiro, Yamamoto Takashiro
    WS - Fukuzawa Tatsuya, Ishijima Yusuke, Yuneyama Yuta, Koshiya Akira
    MB - Tomimatsu Takaaki, Matsumoto Yushihiko, Yamamoto Kota
    L - Nagano Takeshi

Usami and the injured Shimitsu are both back to the court...this is good news
    Yamamoto Takashiro may have more chance to perform cosidering the condition of Shimitsu...
    other positions are relatively fixed and stable

to be me...

• Should be Shimizu, not Shimitsu, very different pictographs :lol:

• Korea were very close to beat USA, France and Italy and now They are losing 0-2 versus Iran and are very close again to lose match.

What is going on? Have Korea bad day or is Iran Brazil of Asia?

• I didn't expect such a good start :dance4: Iran came to this match with only one friendly match in past one month ! :wall: but they were quite prepared for this match and completely destroyed Korea. and once again Velasco brought a new player and this player was MVP in his first ever match with the national team ! :obey: (#5 Ghaemi, 15 points, 6 Aces)