Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• oh man, oh man, we saved our worst for Australia :wall: :wall: :wall:

typical stupid Iranian thinking :wall: Overconfidence after two wins and an excellent first set, then falling apart when they saw Australia isn't as weak as they thought. I knew we will have at least one pathetic game in this tournament but never thought against Australia !

now our chance is 0.01% ! bye bye Olympics :wavy:

• :white: oh my, Iran... :(

how come they underestimated Ausie, they are a very strong team! :wall:

Australia's only victory against Iran in past 15 years was in 2007, when we had a very bad team (thanks to Zoran Gajic), we lost 3-0 to China, Japan and Korea in 2007 tournament, Australia won the title but still they beat Iran only 3-2. their head to head record is terrible against Iran. so Iranian players usually don't take Australia serious, today we paid the price. :wall:

• OMG, is Australia so good team at the moment or? :cheesy: We came into situation that they are the main candidate for best Asian team on this tournoment and that their match againts Serbia tomorrow is so called ''decision match''... I didn't watch them so can anybody of you answer me? :whistle:

• Come on, mosi, you still have chances for Olympics. I believe in Iranian guys :)

They've but small, really small. They must win all matches till the end and hope Australia take 1st place or lose 2 matches. I don't know how Australia after these performances can lose against anyone except Serbia

• Crazy finish of 2nd set!!! Gottsu was hero who saved Japan asses in 2nd set but then made error on set point for Korea... Yamamoto made few errors too, being blocked... pls Shimizu back :thumbsup:

• They've but small, really small. They must win all matches till the end and hope Australia take 1st place or lose 2 matches. I don't know how Australia after these performances can lose against anyone except Serbia

Yes ;( but I think Australia will lose points, they played too simple and predictable today. their plan was avoiding our middle blockers and for whatever reason Velasco had no answer for that. our court defense was terrible today. maybe I'm wrong we will see but I think they lose many points but other Asian teams can gain advantage from that, most probably China or even Japan. Korea looks hopeless after 3 defeats.

for Iran, I'm not even sure if they can beat Puerto Rico after today's match ! :aww: it looks like they only prepared for South Korea ! :mad:

• I'm quite surpeised with Aussies so far. Zingel had great season in Verona vut Edgar was totally unknown for me. I donthink they can beat allmatches till the end but Iran must beat Serbia. Quite possibke if Serbia clinches 1st place before that match

• I couldn't resist:
    Pakistani volleyball federation president said:
    To play friendlies with Qatar was very helpful! It is almost like playing vs an European team, because their players play in USA and GB and therefore resemblance in style Bulgaria and France :cheesy: :cheesy: :rolll:

• I couldn't resist:
    Pakistani volleyball federation president said:
    To play friendlies with Qatar was very helpful! It is almost like playing vs an European team, because their players play in USA and GB and therefore resemblance in style Bulgaria and France :cheesy: :cheesy: :rolll:

No way :rolll: :rolll: