Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• France vs Germany tonight? Hm I would watch it if I wouldn't be so sick of today's volleyball. Probably if Patrick would play I would tempt myself to watch this match... Except that I like Grozer and actually the whole German team. And I like French guys as well. So maybe I will watch it... Sorry for my aloud thinking :P

Is it his nickname? It's cool. I guess in Croatian Zima means the same as in Polish :P

Cima is his nickname, I made mistake. It comes from his name Tsimafei :teach:

• Cima is his nickname, I made mistake. It comes from his name Tsimafei :teach:

Continuing this off topic before some mod come here I just feel a need to say how much I love his name :thumbsup: And I would like also his nickname if it was Zima 'cause Zima is much more cool than Cima. Anyway, his name is cool same as the guy himself :roll: He grabbed my attention when I saw him for the first time.

• Germany wins first set against France 25:12 :super: Great serving by Germany, but France is not really taking part in the match, yet :?: . They really look bad.

• second set goes to France, 25:19. Ngapeth finished the set for France with his serve. Not a nice match to watch so far. Both teams are struggling in reception and are making a lot of stupid mistakes. No one else watching? :white:

• second set goes to France, 25:19. Ngapeth finished the set for France with his serve. Not a nice match to watch so far. Both teams are struggling in reception and are making a lot of stupid mistakes. No one else watching? :white:

I'm watching it but it's 3am in China and I must go sleep now.
    I victimized Ngapeth's strong serve, he's impressive since then.
    Not a spectacular match so far. France are not thrilled and Germany are weak in defending.

• I just started to watch. (during the time out in the end of 2nd set on Ngapeth's serves.

• I just started to watch. (during the time out in the end of 2nd set on Ngapeth's serves.

Ahhhh, bon soir :wavy: . So i'm not alone any more. They are really serving the shit out of each other. Hard to predicct an outcome....

• In a "strong server" game , the winner is the one with most nerves to avoid mistakes. So in this case homecourt advantage is pretty good for France.

Also I think France is more likely to improve its reception. But the team are really close...

• How come laola1.tv doesn't work for you ?

• Cima is his nickname, I made mistake. It comes from his name Tsimafei :teach:

Hm... It's strange, because in Belarussian (he's from Belarussian origins, right?), Tsimafei is prunounced TimofEy (Tee-mou-fey), so he should be Tima. His last name is also correctly spelled ZhukOvski, not ZhukOusky how it is written.

• Third set goes to France again. The game plan for Germany seems to be: serve as hard as you can, for the rest, "pray to god". That really reminds me of Moculescu's days.....

• Hm... It's strange, because in Belarussian (he's from Belarussian origins, right?), Tsimafei is prunounced TimofEy (Tee-mou-fey), so he should be Tima. His last name is also correctly spelled ZhukOvski, not ZhukOusky how it is written.

In Croatia we call him Cima but generally u r right ;)

• Grozer out, Schöps in, germany leading 8:4 at TTO