Olympic Games - 2012 London (qualification process)

• Watched that match before Croatia started. Balanced match, France made difference with Tuia and N'Gapeth serves :obey:

Germany leading 13-6 now. Set over, go for a tie-break.

• Germany leading 13-6 now. Set over, go for a tie-break.

4th set for Germany 25:11 :lol: . Funny match, everything is possible in 5th. Schöps had a good impact and Böhme plays very good as well.

• 1-0 Holland... Horstink made difference with serve, now Kovačević is out Galić came in, hope to see better performace from Croatia. Althought Zhukouski is injured and went with physio out of hall..

• 1-0 Holland... Horstink made difference with serve, now Kovačević is out Galić came in, hope to see better performace from Croatia. Althought Zhukouski is injured and went with physio out of hall..

Everything is fine with Cima, he si on bench now, Malević put Krnić in because Cima had problems

• France won 3-2.

Rouzier and Toniutti's serves + Ngapeth's "out of nowhere" spikes destroyed Germany in tie-break.

• Félicitations à la France :thumbup: . They were there, when it mattered. More later.......

• Wow, do I have to beleive what I am seeing? Holland plays very steady without any dramatic ups and downs? :what: It's too good to be true :D

Congrats to France for the victory over Germany in this crazy match :win:
    btw, why Germany was with abriviation "ALL" ? :huh:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• France won 3-2.

Rouzier and Toniutti's serves + Ngapeth's "out of nowhere" spikes destroyed Germany in tie-break.

Pujol didn't play?
    Congrats French guys! :win:

btw, why Germany was with abriviation "ALL" ? :huh:

I guess because Allemand in France means Germany ;)

• Pujol didn't play?
    Congrats French guys! :win:

He did ;)

I guess because Allemand in France means Germany ;)

Oh, I see thank you :win:
    bella, will I make you feel a little bit better if I tell you that at the end of the second set Bontje made a great single block to №2 from Croatia? :D

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• I guess because Allemand in France means Germany ;)

That's it.

(Well to be exact, "Allemand" means "German", "Germany" is "Allemagne")

• bella, will I make you feel a little bit better if I tell you that at the end of the second set Bontje made a great single block to №2 from Croatia? :D

I waited for such great news but since I saw Kaziyski had nervous breakdown I lost my hope. So thank you, dear, for bring the hope back :flower: Bontje doing his job is a satisfactory way of consolation after the day, to put it mildly, not so pleasant as I expected.