European Championships 2011

• But fairly speaking, Poland win the first set owing to opponents' errors. What they did really great is to concentrate, they seized every oppotunities. They should keep this condition till the end.

I knew it!!! When comes to critical points, Kurek always spikes out or receives fault or makes whatever mistakes! Why is he behaved so distractedly in the end!
    What a shame!

• It's hard to say, but Kurek... sucked this set unbelievable.
    Zygadlo doesn't have a comfort to set to one person with belief, that he will score a point. Tichacek has it.
    We will NEVER win a match without concentration, self-control and a 'cold head'. We lost like that with Bulgaria. And now with Czech. What a shame.

• Rubiack was huge with is serve run (5 points for Poland in a row!)

Stokr played very well in the second set!! :white: And Tichacev at the end, great!!

ps that lucky point at the end of the second set, made with an horrible first touch on a free ball was too much funny xD :rolll:

This match is definitly more interesting than it was Bulgaria-Estonia, with no offense ^^

• Actually Bulgaria - Estonia was boring even to me ... I just wanted to finish as soon as possible , so team to rest for tomorrow.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• It's unbelievable how lost second set can change a team.
    It's unbelievable how won second set can change a team.

It's unbelievable, that we can end this tournament on 9-12 places.
    If Poland will win 20:10 don't go away from the TV. Because when you'll back, you may be suprised.
    It could be the most important match of our team, we need all players. We don't have Kurek, we don't have Gruszka, we didn't have Kubiak(now we can see him on court).
    Why today?

• What a set! 29:31 :white:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Hahahahah I love your commentators... Great match, really nervous!

• HOLY SHIT! What an horror!
    After two sets I said to my mum: "What a boring match" :sleeping:
    Then Stokr woke up. And Kurek felt asleep. And everything from us started to look so damn bad.
    And then Kuba Jarosz appeared and I was like "We're so screwed..."
    And then Kurek woke up.
    IGNACZAK insane as always :obey: :obey: :obey:

Go go tigers, finish them!