European Championships 2011

• Hmm... I think that is located between Spain and Germany.

Wow, it is the same on my map :D

At least after our last match Alexsiev won't be treated as "the black sheep " - this time they all were balck, both literally and metaphorically

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Serbia 3-1 France
    (32-30;25-20;23-25;26-24)

The second semifinal is:

SERBIA vs RUSSIA

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Exactly, so I ask again - how about France?

I saw parts of the match and not with too many attention, but in the first set they played well, and also in the third for what I saw (I didn't watch the second at all). I mean, they're fighting well. For the parts I watched it's a quite balanced and intense match, even if there were few serve errors from both sides at the end of the long first set.

BTW, Italy did 20 serve errors and 1 ace (the first pointxD) in 4 set O__O

And we had bad stats in reception 41%-27%, even Zaytsev that usually was the one with the best stats it's only at 41% and 28% (but perfectly in accord with the average of the team). Not to mention Savani, 24% and 24%... but 67% in attack! Bari was supposed to add smth to our reception for the side-out, but I'm not so sure he did better than Giovi... I don't know. We need to serve and receive better than this, while our block, but after all also our attack, are working quite well.

Birarelli 4 blocks... but 36% in attackO.o 11 spike, 1 mistake, 4 points... May be today Buti could have helped...

But 15 blocks vs 7, 56% in attack vs 47%...

• Wow, it is the same on my map :D

At least after our last match Alexsiev won't be treated as "the black sheep " - this time they all were balck, both literally and metaphorically

Oh, and another loss - the black jerseys spell is broken :white:

• I'm not as happy as I could be after today... My heart is broken because of Bulgarians. Men in black... I believed in you from the beginning to the end. I'm so sorry we won't meet at the final. I will pray for a wild card for you.
    After first set I was sooooo happy. But then match started to be so... russian.
    Volkov destroyed you guys. He was just unstoppable. Dima missed somewhere his monstrous serves.
    I don't really know what to say... I'm so sorry bulgarian friends ;( I hope you won't be angry at us and won't wish us all the worst.

About Poles vs. Slovakia...
    What a boring match :sleeping: Slovaks couldn't handle the pressure. They made too much mistakes. They weren't as effective as they were before. And our guys... Boring, boring, boring :sleeping: If not Igła and Kubiak I would die of boredom.
    I worry about Kurek :S He is not in a great shape. He isn't a leader any longer. But step by step he'll rebuild himself. For sure. Today he brought back his killing serves. So I hope in semifinal he will be determined to beat Italians. And he will lead his team to victory. It's time to beat Italians finally. We have scores to settle... Sorry guys, I love you all. We have "our" Lasko in your ranks. But there is no place for sentiments.

Kubiak and Igła are my heroes now :heart: Kurek will join them in semifinal.
    Jarosz, I'm beggin' you, stop bouncing the ball in out :aww: He did it again. Flying airplanes :hit:

• I saw parts of the match and not with too many attention, but in the first set they played well, and also in the third for what I saw (I didn't watch the second at all). I mean, they're fighting well. For the parts I watched it's a quite balanced and intense match, even if there were few serve errors from both sides at the end of the long first set.

Thanks a lot, Miky. Unfortunately, they lost ;( But the good side of this is that I will have some points to my prediction game :pinch: :lol:

• Oh, and another loss - the black jerseys spell is broken :white:

Damn, you are right, another big loss today, but considering that this is Russia - the Monster, we may not count this one :D I mean it is good to have magical jerseys - I think that they deserve a second chance to proove themselves. :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Miljkovic-France 3-1:aww:
    They couldn't stop him at all

• Wow, it is the same on my map :D

This is racist stuff. I may report you to joanamss X(

• France :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: It's unreal what this team can ruin and destroy with stupid mistakes :obey: :obey: :obey: 16-12 in first set, total control, then run of mistakes like they're total amaterus :obey: Pujol please say goodbye to NT because your skills are below any NT level and I wonder what should happed to see him out of NT. Kielce bought ''cat n the bag''. His ball to N'Gapeth and Rouzier in 1st set OMG :white: :white: In 4th set @ 19-18, 20-19, 21-20, 22-21 France missed serve. That's unacceptable and guess what Blain did? Big NOTHING :obey: :obey: I'm amazed with his coaching '' skills and ability'' :aww: :aww: Rouzier had solid attack % but he is cracking under pressure :thumbdown: one fact that might be interesting for Polish users and ZAKSA fans is that Rouzier spiked 2 paralel balls in 4th sets :obey: one went out, second Rosic picked up :rolll: NT opposite who can't spike paralel ball :obey:

Serbia = Miljković, nothing more, Russia will sweep the floor with them ;)

• Serbia = Miljković, nothing more, Russia will sweep the floor with them

I presume you will be right..Except Miljkovic I don't see any Serbian player that can be a thread for Russia.

• Shit. I counted on France :wall:
    I'm too sentimental. I miss those beautiful times two years ago.
    Russians will eat Serbs tomorrow. The only one who could stop Russians were Bulgarians and now they're out...

It wasn't a good match from both sides. Castellani made Finland rather pathetic :pinch: Kunnari and Siltala aren't in good shapes. And Kunnari looks awful, btw. Today he played better but it wasn't the fullness of his capabilities. I know what he can do. He was superb in Plusliga. Shame. I really like Finnish team.
    What about Italians... They will play better against us, I'm sure about it. It's going to be a real battle. I don't really know who'll survive :D But this time we're going to face Italians and we won't help them win.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• Pujol please say goodbye to NT because your skills are below any NT level and I wonder what should happed to see him out of NT. Kielce bought ''cat n the bag''. His ball to N'Gapeth and Rouzier in 1st set OMG :white: :white:

So now I know everything about Pujol. I thought, that he didn't play because of injury or something like this. Now I see, that he sucked.

• Ivan 29 points with %68. :woohoo: Who is the best? :thumbsup:

Ivan is a great player of course :win: I think his teammates can't help him against Russia. They are too weak.

• other attackers in Serbia are there just to fill required number of players in field :rolll: Miljko is outstanding :obey:

Well, against other teams Serbian MBs could be dominant...but against Muzersky and Volkov :white: :white: