European Championships 2011

• I would prefer "His Majesty Shampoo". :rolll:

IMO Polish fans (not all of them, of course) don't like Wlazły cuz he plays for Skra - sad but true...

I like it :thumbsup:

Well... it's only one of big number of reasons why polish fans don't like Wlazły...
    Actually, I started to dislike Skra because of Wlazły :wacko: But simultaneously I can't not liking Skra because of Kurek.

• Hahha, OMG this is really sarcastic :lol: why do you call Wlazly Princess. I mean why female? :D

Because he is Princess for me. Have you ever seen a Prince crying because of his injured finger? And have you ever read "Princess and the Pea"? Wlazły is like Princess because he is so delicate and he requires much care. Like a baby Mariuszek.

• Because he is Princess for me. Have you ever seen a Prince crying because of his injured finger? And have you ever read "Princess and the Pea"? Wlazły is like Princess because he is so delicate and he requires much care. Like a baby Mariuszek.

Oh, bella, you brought me almost to tears :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a joke, I think. Probably there is no person in Poland who would call him "Princess", am I wrong? :rolll: His real nickname is "Shampoo", and Kurek's - "Kuraś" and "Mister Pipe". ;)

Hahah, and that's why? Is it something with his hair? :D

"Mister Pipe" is cool :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• It's a joke, I think. Probably there is no person in Poland who would call him "Princess", am I wrong? :rolll: His real moniker is "Shampoo", and Kurek's - "Kuraś" and "Mister Pipe". ;)

Actually, I can find some people except me who call him Princess as well :P
    Kurek is also Bambino. I like it. It sounds so sweet.

Hahah, and that's why? Is it something with his hair? :D

"Mister Pipe" is cool :thumbup:

Here you have a contest in which a few players had a really hard nut to crack when some journalist asked them a question "Why Mariusz Wlazły is a Shampoo?". I love it :lol: And Wlazły himself said that it is his sweet secret why he is called Shampoo and only couple of people know about it.

• As I remember he ate a shampoo, when he was a kid :lol:

And it is probably one of those "unbelievable stories" which people sended to win this competition "Why Mariusz Wlazły is Shampoo?" :lol:

• It's not a secret or something :D A lot of people already know it for a very long time :D I dunno if it's truth, but I guess I've heard that from someone from our team. Well...Mariusz is Shampoo, 'cause he had to drink shampoo :D It was like a bet or something :D

As I remember he ate a shampoo, when he was a kid :lol:

Really when he was a kid? :D

• And it is probably one of those "unbelievable stories" which people sended to win this competition "Why Mariusz Wlazły is Shampoo?" :lol:

Well...
    "Na obozie WKS Wieluń w 1995 roku przebywaliśmy razem z drużyną 18 - latków. Zażartowałem kiedyś, żeby dali mi szampon, to się napiję. Potem trzeba było być twardym, nie wypadało się wycofać" :D

• What time is begun the matches?

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• Thanks ;)

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• It's not a secret or something :D A lot of people already know it for a very long time :D I dunno if it's truth, but I guess I've heard that from someone from our team. Well...Mariusz is Shampoo, 'cause he had to drink shampoo :D It was like a bet or something :D

Really when he was a kid? :D

May be drinking a shampoo could be a good explanation for the oddity in his behaviour towards NT :lol:

Unfortunately today I won't be able to watch the semis because I'm invited to a wedding, but I wish you to have fun and enjoy nice volley-show :P

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

Well...
    "Na obozie WKS Wieluń w 1995 roku przebywaliśmy razem z drużyną 18 - latków. Zażartowałem kiedyś, żeby dali mi szampon, to się napiję. Potem trzeba było być twardym, nie wypadało się wycofać" :D

I just don't know in what I should believe 'cause our guys almost always joke :wacko: :P

May be drinking a shampoo could be a good explanation for the oddity in his behaviour towards NT :lol:

You know what? It's no so stupid. Considering his strange decisions... I wouldn't be surprise if this drinking shampoo was a reason of everything.

• May be drinking a shampoo could be a good explanation for the oddity in his behaviour towards NT :lol:

Unfortunately today I won't be able to watch the semis because I'm invited to a wedding, but I wish you to have fun and enjoy nice volley-show :P

Have fuuuun! :drink:

Btw, bella what happened to ur fav. players list? :what:

• Wonderful job! Thanks a lot, I was looking for smth like this :)

I'm not surprise to see Mastro as first blocker :heart: , but I'm surprise to see Lasko as best scorer! And I hope that Zaytsev will be able to grab the prize as best server... Unfortunally Travica that was our best server in the WL didn't score many aces so far.

But I wanted to ask: when you said who can be in the list from teams not in the top 4 (N'gapeth, Kaizisky etc), did you count or not the play off? I guess... no?

I didn't count playoffs because it would be unfair for teams which didn't play in playoffs. Counting this lasted 2-3 hours but result is impressive :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Btw, bella what happened to ur fav. players list? :what:

I guess I caused confusion with changing it. As I explained it to Aga, I decided to create a holy trinity 'cause I simply love too many players. That list which I had yesterday wasn't even complete and there was already sooooo many players. So I decided to put three players who I have always love and I always will no matter what. Actually it was heartbreaking for me to throw away Kubiak, Bartman, Winiarski and others... But now they are all in my heart and I think having a place in my heart is already something special. Oh, and they're all still on my facebook account on list of favourite players so... :D

Btw, Ojla I love your new avatar sooooo much :love:

• I'm afraid that I don't understand you well, but Bartek, Zibi etc aren't suffix. It's a normal diminutive. Zbigniew is main name and it is written in all IDs, right? Then Zbyszek, Zibi, Zbysiu, Zbyszuniek, Zbych etc is other version - but not official - that name. BTW Name "Zbigniew" is awful for me - no offence, but it's not (IMO) a name for young man.

Alright, I knew I was supposed not to talk about names because I still have big language gap here.
    So I didn't think these are different types of his name, I thought it was something grammatic, like they're the nominative case, the genitive case, the dative case of the name.

Zibi use "Zibi" everywhere! The first sentence in his FIVBHeroes interview was "Hi, I'm Zibi Bartman and I...". He's making this appellation official. :)

Eh. I've no idea whether "Zbigniew" is a popular name or not. I drew this conclusion because according to my limited awareness of Polish people, I knew several Zbigniews already.

Hahha, OMG this is really sarcastic :lol: why do you call Wlazly Princess. I mean why female? :D

As for "Zbi-gniew" and gniew meaning anger, it is almost the same in Bulgaria - if I could use polish transcripion it will be gniaw (гняв in cyrilic), but I cannot imagine gniaw to be part of a Bulgarian name :D

And about Bartek, I thought that it is because he is Bart(oszkur)ek , some combination of both names, but obviously every Bartosz can be Bartek :lol:

Yes! I have thought Bartek=Bart(osz)+(Kur)ek, too!

• I guess I caused confusion with changing it. As I explained it to Aga, I decided to create a holy trinity 'cause I simply love too many players. That list which I had yesterday wasn't even complete and there was already sooooo many players. So I decided to put three players who I have always love and I always will no matter what. Actually it was heartbreaking for me to throw away Kubiak, Bartman, Winiarski and others... But now they are all in my heart and I think having a place in my heart is already something special. Oh, and they're all still on my facebook account on list of favourite players so... :D

Btw, Ojla I love your new avatar sooooo much :love:

Yeah, I love it as well :D Hope to see such picture today during POL-ITA match :D

Oh, so pretty much you shared my fate :D :drink: Remember our conversation in the cutest thread out there? :D

• Btw, guys your conversation 'bout names and surnames was awesome :D
    Personally I think Zbigniew suits our 'jump the gun' man perfectly :D Zibi, Zbychu, Zbyszek, I like it all :D Even Zbigniew, despite the fact a lot of you consider it as too serious for our boy. When he's so angry, and he has his killingly serious face, Zbigniew is perfect for him :D