European Championships 2011

• He was totally exhausted after the tournament. It was his debut season in NT so he had to fight with all his strenght for place in the first six. He will stay under a drip in hospital a few days.

What an amazing ambition and fighting spirit! :obey: Misiek already had some problems with his health during the tournament, and he decided to play semifinal and small final at his own risk. Amazing man.

• He was totally exhausted after the tournament. It was his debut season in NT so he had to fight with all his strenght for place in the first six. He will stay under a drip in hospital a few days.

Oh my God! That's horrible. I saw on the press conference, that he was so tired. He didn't want to talk, no, he couldn't talk, he couldn't walk and give autographs on the airport.

• I didn't see that information so I put it on tread about Polish NT... Whatever.

Anyway, my heart is crying now. I don't want him to feel bad and be in a hospital ;( Poor Misiek.

• Congrats to Serbia (especially Terzic haha)! Was Zaytsev really playing so poorly to justify keeping Parodi in for that long? I thought Parodi was the "goat" of this match, the one who will get most of the blame from the Italians, aside from Berutto.

So many great moments and rallies this match. Loved the sequence when Nikic did pushups after an ace, and then a few rallies later, Savani absolutely crushes an ace of his own into the corner.

• with Kubiak it seems it worse http://www.sport.pl/siatkowka/…a_trafil_do_szpitala.html He has some problem with kidneys :(

• I hope he will be OK. I wonder what Anastazi has given to him to cause such problem

• Poor Kubiak :( I hope he would be alright!

raylight, may be doctor of the team knows better and I suppose that he has explained to doctors in the hospital what his condition was and how he had treated him before the crisis. But as far as I understood, Kubiak decided to play in the final four on his own responsibility, although he knew that he is not in a condition to do it. Obviously, poor guy was too much selfless and devoted to his team. :S

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Poor Kubiak :( I hope he would be alright!

raylight, may be doctor of the team knows better and I suppose that he has explained to doctors in the hospital what his condition was and how he had treated him before the crisis. But as far as I understood, Kubiak decided to play in the final four on his own responsibility, although he knew that he is not in a condition to do it. Obviously, poor guy was too much selfless and devoted to his team. :S

Kubiak has bad blood and urinal results during the ECH alreday , at first he "weaked" after the quarterfinal match but he played at his own responsiblity in semifinal and smallfinal ..but the doctors didnt see the symptoms of kidney problems probably...this is info from one girl from polish site and she knows everything

• I think Kubiak is very brave man and Polish fans could be proud of him. Sometimes brave and stupid are one shadow away, I hope he didn't cross the line between them

• Congrats to Serbia (especially Terzic haha)! Was Zaytsev really playing so poorly to justify keeping Parodi in for that long? I thought Parodi was the "goat" of this match, the one who will get most of the blame from the Italians, aside from Berutto.

So many great moments and rallies this match. Loved the sequence when Nikic did pushups after an ace, and then a few rallies later, Savani absolutely crushes an ace of his own into the corner.

I loved tha sequence too! And our journalist Pasini said it was his favourite moments of the final :)

I think that Birarelli was our "goat" in the final, btw. I and few friends noticed that Barruto had to change him with Buti years before Berruto did it. About Parodi, until the last to errors (blocked by Petkovic on a "net" ball, and the last ace) he laso made us forget about his previuos errors (he did a great long tip, and blocked Miljkovic after the 20th).

Zaytsev was playing well in serve and reception (may be also very well), but poorly in attack and block,at least for what you can expect from him.

Poor Kubiak!!!! Come back soon!!! :box: :box:

• Kubiak has bad blood and urinal results during the ECH alreday , at first he "weaked" after the quarterfinal match but he played at his own responsiblity in semifinal and smallfinal ..but the doctors didnt see the symptoms of kidney problems probably...this is info from one girl from polish site and she knows everything

Kidney problems sounds really serious - I know friends who have had crisis and it is very, very painful, indeed. I hope he will manage to recover as soon as possible and also be more careful about his health, because that is the most important thing in life.

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• you know in this topic of injuries/illnesses - everybody knows best her/his body and if she/he is able to play...Beier cancelled her ECH trip, maybe she could play but she dont want to risk, its ok...Kubiak and now Neslihan risked and its also ok, its their decision...ok Michal is not in very good condition now, but for me he is really hero that he played that 2 matches despite of this illness (and I will probably do the same on his place)..I hope he will be ok soon

• you know in this topic of injuries/illnesses - everybody knows best her/his body and if she/he is able to play...Beier cancelled her ECH trip, maybe she could play but she dont want to risk, its ok...Kubiak and now Neslihan risked and its also ok, its their decision...ok Michal is not in very good condition now, but for me he is really hero that he played that 2 matches despite of this illness (and I will probably do the same on his place)..I hope he will be ok soon

He's hero, because he wanted to play, he risked so much, especially, that he didn't knowed what was wrong with him.
    On the other hand, it could have ended much worse, so... This case has two side.

• Oh my god, what a disaster....
    Does anyone know he's suffering pyelonephritis or glomerulonephritis? the two diseases are both about kidney but the latter is more dangerous. If Kubiak really suffers a kidney disease, I wish it were pyelonephritis because it's much easier to cure.
    Damn. I prefer it was a misdiagnosis.