Hubert Wagner Memorial 2011

• Yeah, but Żygadło definitely gets better results when he sets to Juantorena or Kaziyski, no need to explain why. We have just Kurek, he is our main foce in attack. No balls for middle-blockers :down:

We are familiar with that in Bulgarian NT. In good form, Zhekov uses the MB very efficiently //not like the majority of matches in this year WL//, but not very often. Trento style is similar - MB are efficient, but not main spikers. Probably you miss Zagumny like we miss Nikolay Ivanov, but both are not in their 20's

• Możdżonek is like an armageddon trailer... He can't even hit the ball properly.

:rolll: :rolll: But it's so damn funny :lol: But yeah, everytime when I see Możdżonek getting ready for set, I'm about to yell: 'Don't touch the ball!' :lol: Marcin has outstanding setting skills :cheesy:

• Finally Drzyzga got the chance, why we don't try with Ruciak and Świderski (or Kubiak as you said, Bella) as OHs and Kurek as Opp? Then he wouldn't think about reception and focus on spikes. Our middles also don't play good. Why don't they spike strong? Pliński and Kadziewicz needed immediately! :sos:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Probably you miss Zagumny like we miss Nikolay Ivanov, but both are not in their 20's

Oh, we miss Paweł a loooooooot! I'm getting tired of this simple game. Żygadło is not even precise!
    Age really doesn't matter if it comes to Zagumny. I mean...he's not so genius, as he was couple of years ago, but he's still on a very top of the best setters in the world, and he'll ALWAYS be better than Żygadło.

• Oh, we miss Paweł a loooooooot! I'm getting tired of this simple game. Żygadło is not even precise!
    Age really doesn't matter if it comes to Zagumny. I mean...he's not so genius, as he was couple of years ago, but he's still on a very top of the best setters in the world, and he'll ALWAYS be better than Żygadło.

Don't forget that setting also depends on the spikers abilities. If they can't hit hard or spike regularly, they get less sets. May be it is not entirely Zygadlo's fault for the simple game.

• Pliński and Kadziewicz needed immediately! :sos:

;( ;( ;( What a duo....................Kadziewicz would smash every of our theoretically top middle-blockers. Możdżonek/Nowakowski/Kosok/Kłos or whatever....they can't come close to this guy.

• In my opinion middles can't spike strong at all! We mustn't count on only Kurek.

• Don't forget that setting also depends on the spikers abilities. If they can't hit hard or spike regularly, they get less sets. May be it is not entirely Zygadlo's fault for the simple game.

Definitely we can't blame just Żygadło, 'cause whole team is rather...pathetic now, but Zagumny has just better skills. He's so damn smart, precise and he doesn't simplify the game. He plays some combinations, he uses middle-blocker, our game is much better with this guy, even if the rest of the team isn't in a top shape. ECh '09 showed that perfectly. Zagumny is our brain...literally.

• :rolll: :rolll: But it's so damn funny :lol: But yeah, everytime when I see Możdżonek getting ready for set, I'm about to yell: 'Don't touch the ball!' :lol: Marcin has outstanding setting skills :cheesy:

Outstanding otherwise :aww:
    Seriously, when I see him bouncing second ball (or like you said, "setting") I close my eyes just like I'm watching a horror movie.

Finally Drzyzga got the chance, why we don't try with Ruciak and Świderski (or Kubiak as you said, Bella) as OHs and Kurek as Opp? Then he wouldn't think about reception and focus on spikes. Our middles also don't play good. Why don't they spike strong? Pliński and Kadziewicz needed immediately! :sos:

I have no idea. Today I started to count Kurek's points but I stucked somewhere in the middle of the match because it was too much points from him. This guy is really a terminator. And where are someone else's points? Where the hell they are? Kurek won't score 75 points to win the match.

We need more work from middle-blockers. We need more. We need more. :sos:

And Kubiak just have to calm down a little bit and he will score more points. When I saw him slipping under the net and landing on the other side like a batman or something... I didn't even know how to react. What was that? :aww:

• In my opinion middles can't spike strong at all! We mustn't count on only Kurek.

And they can't serve...as most of our team. Float is the curse.......

• Maybe we are exaggarating too much now. Our team during ECH will play under pressure to defend title and after 1st podium in WL. ECH will start in next two weeks, it would be better, I hope ;)

• And they can't serve...as most of our team. Float is the curse.......

Some receivers have more problems with float than with strong serve... But it seems to be like "a long long time ago" when Możdżonek or Nowakowski score point by their serve. And what pisses me of totally when I see them serving at the net or out. How the hell are they do it? It's just pathetic.

• Maybe we are exaggarating too much now. Our team during ECH will play under pressure to defend title and after 1st podium in WL. ECH will start in next two weeks, it would be better, I hope ;)

Is pressure helpful for our guys? :S Anyway...I don't think we're exaggerating anything....this is just the way our team looks right now.
    But as Mateusz Mika said (once again): 'It's gonna be a lot better' :roll: yeaaah.......

• Some receivers have more problems with float than with strong serve... But it seems to be like "a long long time ago" when Możdżonek or Nowakowski score point by their serve. And what pisses me of totally when I see them serving at the net or out. How the hell are they do it? It's just pathetic.

I know that float can sometimesd make more damages than jump serve...but it doesn't work that way in our team anymore....just from time to time. I really like float, but when it's effective! In our case it's like giving a free point to our opponent or just waiting for a unforced mistake...

• And some of you were wondering why I put 2 Polish MB on nightmare list :whistle: this match is proof why I did that. Polish MB didn't exist at all and all tactics is based give ball to Kurek. He is good player but player, not Superman. We're talking about highest senior level not youth or juniors where one guy/girl can beat opponents.

Zygalo is excellent setter and probably he knows why he isnt setting to MB. No matter what do you think about Wlazly and Winiarski but Poland w/o them is mediocre team. It's like u take Kaziyski and Nikolov or Mikhaylov and Khtey from their NT's and expecting the result. I see everyone in Poland is flying high after WL finals but be real and admit that Poland with this team wouldn't see WL finals if it wasn't held in Poland.

• Alright, these guys now really piss me off. I can accept that they lose to some strong teams, however, Czech Rep.? seriously? they're not that strong.
    I don't know what's going on with the team recently. But the same squad beat Argentina twice and won one set over Russia (not to mention they had chances to win in the first two sets) in the WL. So I truely want these warm-up matches can bring that team back.

• Alright, these guys now really piss me off. I can accept that they lose to some strong teams, however, Czech Rep.? seriously? they're not that strong.
    I don't know what's going on with the team recently. But the same squad beat Argentina twice and won one set over Russia (not to mention they had chances to win in the first two sets) in the WL. So I truely want these warm-up matches can bring that team back.

Moreover - Poland beat Bulgaria from 1:2 to 3:2. They are not bad,especially if Bartman or Gruzhka are in shape

• [quote='Kaziyski',index.php?page=Thread&postID=108468#post108468. We're talking about highest senior level not youth or juniors where one guy/girl can beat opponents. [/quote]

What about Serbia after 2007?

• Please, upload the matches from yesterday :drink:

• And some of you were wondering why I put 2 Polish MB on nightmare list :whistle: this match is proof why I did that. Polish MB didn't exist at all and all tactics is based give ball to Kurek. He is good player but player, not Superman. We're talking about highest senior level not youth or juniors where one guy/girl can beat opponents.

Zygalo is excellent setter and probably he knows why he isnt setting to MB. No matter what do you think about Wlazly and Winiarski but Poland w/o them is mediocre team. It's like u take Kaziyski and Nikolov or Mikhaylov and Khtey from their NT's and expecting the result. I see everyone in Poland is flying high after WL finals but be real and admit that Poland with this team wouldn't see WL finals if it wasn't held in Poland.

I was wondering just about Kosok, 'cause he's not as bad as yesterday's match :D But Możdżonek suits your roster perfectly :rolll:
    Ok, this is sad and bitter, but true. But you know, we never said that we deserve to be in the f8 of WL, let alone in the semis. This is indeed a historical succes for us, but...as you noticed, it wouldn't happen if it didn't take place in Gdańsk.
    I also think that we terribly lack of Wlazły...we're almost without OPP. We can't really count on Jarosz or Gruszka....first one just doesn't provide a stable, high level, the second one is still out of shape after injury....let alone Bartman. Oh Janeczek also caught an injury, so our coach is really helpless...
    Wlazły is totally indifferent about NT, and even though I'd like to become indifferent about him, it's really hard, 'cause his lack is very visible in our team. We're probably the only top team (according to rank, not our skills :D ) without OPP.