World Cup 2011

• another 3-2 :cup: but what a pity, we lost a point here :S we could easily avoid it in 3rd set. actually after the first set, the match was completely one-sided except some moments in 3rd set when 12-12 turned to 20-14 for Argentina, after a nice come back we finally lost it 26-24 thanks to Ghafour's mistakes. but never mind :D winning the tie break is always sweeter. :woohoo: They already won the people's heart. :win:

and what a story it is for Fayazi ! he wasn't even supposed to be here (just joined the team in flight) but he scored the winning point against Serbia, Poland and Argentina in his 1st, 2nd and 3rd match (official or non-official) with national team :obey:

• ha ha :drink:

I think it's not the case for Iran, Well, mentally, maybe, but physically no.
    Velasco is using 13 players regularly . the only unused player is the reserve MB.

but yes we need to get into matches starting from the beginning of the first set rather than the second set !

• 7.I don't really like Hansen. I think Knipe should give more chances to Thornton. Actually, IMO, Knipe is one of the reasons why I'm thinking USA is doing bad. He's too slow to make changes. The 3rd set against Russia could totally be gained, if he stopped the match and made the right changes in the right time. And he took to long to make Rooney enter the court when the other OH's were bad. Rooney is a good player!

Have you ever seen Thornton playing in his new club Jastrzębski? He is just unbelievable 'cause he is that bad. Although I think Brian plays better in NT than in club but I don't think he could be better than Hansen. I just can't believe in this.

Who's Iran's next aim?

I hope it will be all of favorites, I mean: Brazil, Italy and Russia.
    Iranians, great respect for you, guys :obey: They're already on the fourth place. I just noticed that they have real chances for a podium. They're showing fantastic skills. And without questions they brought much more excitement to this tournament than any other team. Keep it up :box:

Brazilians & the Chinese... I woke up and turn on my tv and the fourth set were lasting. And my eyes looked then like two big coins :what: What Chinese did in this set... I love you, for that! Who could suspect that Brazilians lose a point with Chinese? Potentially weaker teams are doing great job :thumbsup:

I hope our guys will manage to win with Nippon. Japanese guys are also good in defense so it will be another heart attack for me :P Anyway, I'm full of faith. Go white&red!

• BTW, I doubt that Brazil will miss many points in the other matches

I spoke too soon!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, if my sentence helped Brazil opponents to won two sets, I'll say that before every Brazil match xD Great job China!!!

Really, how the hell did it happen??! :what: :what: Yesterday China was hopeless vs Italy, exept for the first half of the second set (they were in advantage till 13-13ish, at the biginning thanks to themself, but then thanks to our mistakes)

Serbs must feel totally shitty. It isn't even the midpoint of the tournament and they already are in hopeless situation

Indeed :wall: And if you think about the famale team reasult, they have to feel even worst :aww: I didn't expect them to be defeated by Cuba, at least not with 0 point.

4.Sergio is amazing!!!

:obey: :obey:

Berruto, on the other hand, I think is having a very good impact in the italian team. I've always liked him.

Now he also learned to control himself a bit more, like at the end of the match vs Brazil. I apreciate that :D And thinking about our discussion of several pages ago about Fei back in the NT, I said before that imo it was a not enough courage choice, but I have to say that it would have been true if he played as opposite, but Berruto surprised me using him as MB :rolll: And it is a brave choice! And Sabbi had is chance and used it perfectly, yesterday :D

But I wonder, who will be titoular today, him or Bira? (with Mastro) :?:

But maybe this upcoming match, of Italy vs USA can make things more interesting ("no, thank you", will answer european fans! ). If USA can somehow beat Italy - and I think they can, they just haven't showed it in this tournament yet

no, thank you! :lol:

10.Cuba and Serbia are definitely out, but maybe they can still pull some surprises

I'm totally afraid about Serbia, I kinda feel that the only good match Serbia will play, it will be vs Italy. They'll have to defend theyr ECh champion honor... May be also vs Russia, who knows...

• YE YE YE! IRAN!! They shoked my Argentina!!!
    I also want to congratulate Kubiak for his unbelievable safe onto the refferees table!!!! That's my kind of player :D :D :D :D POLAND :drink: Hope to be in top 3 at the end!!! And of course Russia - they musn't be in Sofia in May :whistle: I also want to admire Italy, but they seems to be inconstant.... I expect surprises form Cuba may be... CUBA LIBRE!

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Olèèè go Italy!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• exciting match between usa and italy!
    :woohoo: