World Cup 2011

• Honestly, you're both should be happy of this score, because of Poland. But I understand you. I'm really happy of this match, I would be happy of Brazil's lose, if it could help Poland, so :lol: I'm just pretty sad of Lasko. Thanks God, that Savani started to play(I guess, because I didn't watch Italy's match, except with Brazil), about which Bella(?) was worried.

As I said- I really like Italians, but I always put our team first. And if this loss of Italian team is helpful for us, then my 'sadness' is way less, although 'sadness' is a too big word, so genreally I am happy with the score, and I will always be in such situation, as long as it affect us in a good way.

• It was a nightmare-match to watch. Reception was just poor :pinch: or even worse than poor. It was catastrophic. In last matches our reception and serve were good and today was totally opposite. And the master of awful serves was Kurek today. Damn, is he competing for the title of the worst server? Fortunately, he ended the important balls. And again he did it... Vasilena, good morning, did you see Bartek smiling like he was on some pills? Cheesus, I was like :what: and "Why are you laughing?". My hangover intensified significantly after what I saw.

Good morning, bella :wavy: No, I couldn't see anything where I am now :wall: (because of the net, but thanks God I am going back today :whistling: ) I will have to visit the multimedia section again. But I am not surprised by what you're telling, actually I am surprised only that he has sucked on sreve, but as for insane laughing in the most unsuitable moments...aah I am already getting used to it :D Damn, it's really wierd though :roll:

AND PLEASE ANDREA NO MORE BARTMAN IN STARTING SIX

Wow, did he suck that bad? 8| I mean obviously he has started the match but was so tragic? But maybe it is not that strange - since the beginning of the tournament he is really up and down in different matches, not very constant performance by him.

If Winiar had to play a nightmare match, it's good that it happened today, hopefully he won't play like that again. Now we need our well known Winiar, our refuge on this tournament. So both Michałs- get yourself together, boys.

I also expect Winiarski to play well in the most important clashes, actually I am almost sure that he will, plus there will be no more Asian teams for Poland, right? :D Only some Italy, Brazil and Russia :P

As general I like the results from today, I am only surprised a little bit by the victory of Cuba, but congrats :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Honestly, you're both should be happy of this score, because of Poland. But I understand you. I'm really happy of this match, I would be happy of Brazil's lose, if it could help Poland, so :lol: I'm just pretty sad of Lasko. Thanks God, that Savani started to play(I guess, because I didn't watch Italy's match, except with Brazil), about which Bella(?) was worried.

Actually, I worried more about Michał today. He looked like a walking dead.

• Actually, I worried more about Michał today. He looked like a walking dead.

Oooh, here you're right. It's strange, that a team like Italy play with just one player, and the others are on the court, because they have to. Jastrzebski will have big problem with opposite player, when league will start.

BTW, Bartman was very weak today, or I just missed something? 8|

• As I said- I really like Italians, but I always put our team first. And if this loss of Italian team is helpful for us, then my 'sadness' is way less, although 'sadness' is a too big word, so genreally I am happy with the score, and I will always be in such situation, as long as it affect us in a good way.

So, I guess I'm too soft-hearted... Ok, you convinced me. Maybe I'm not happy, but I'm satisfied with Italians' defeat.

Good morning, bella :wavy: No, I couldn't see anything where I am now :wall: (because of the net, but thanks God I am going back today :whistling: ) I will have to visit the multimedia section again. But I am not surprised by what you're telling, actually I am surprised only that he has sucked on sreve, but as for insane laughing in the most unsuitable moments...aah I am already getting used to it :D Damn, it's really wierd though :roll:

Yeah, he sucked on serve and it was the only thing he didn't laugh with. If he did I would like to do this :hit: And it's nothing good if I would like to do such things to my favorites.

I don't share mateo's opinion. Bartman is unsteable but Jarosz is more unsteable than him. Of course I'm absolutely delighted with read-head's game today. I can't say nothing more about Bartman 'cause he was changed by Jarosz so quickly... Who knows if he wouldn't start playing better? Our worst nightmare in first set was reception + not bad chinese block. So all our guys were just cracked by the Chinese.

I also expect Winiarski to play well
    in the most important clashes, actually I am almost sure that he will,
    plus there will be no more Asian teams for Poland, right? :D Only some Italy, Brazil and Russia :P

As general I like the results from today, I am only surprised a little bit by the victory of Cuba, but congrats :win:

Winiarski is a man who doesn't repeat his own mistakes too often. He was so angry at himself... When I saw it I knew he'll do anything to pull oneself together. Hopefully, he'll show his class tomorrow.

• [

I don't share mateo's opinion. Bartman is unsteable but Jarosz is more unsteable than him. Of course I'm absolutely delighted with read-head's game today. I can't say nothing more about Bartman 'cause he was changed by Jarosz so quickly... Who knows if he wouldn't start playing better? Our worst nightmare in first set was reception + not bad chinese block. So all our guys were just cracked by the Chinese.

Please, do not compare who is worse. That Jarosz is unsteable doesn't mean Zibi who's less unsteable is better. All we want is a steable opposite. I'll try to forget Wlazly in 06ECh when someone really stands out.

• Please, do not compare who is worse. That Jarosz is unsteable doesn't mean Zibi who's less unsteable is better. All we want is a steable opposite. I'll try to forget Wlazly in 06ECh when someone really stands out.

Yeah, we need and we can't find him. That's why we have to play with Bartman and Jarosz. And that's why we compare these two players. I agree with Bella.

• Bella and Olja forgot me :S

• And I don't agree with any of you :D Why do we have to comapre these guys? Every player is different.

• Please, do not compare who is worse. That Jarosz is unsteable doesn't mean Zibi who's less unsteable is better. All we want is a steable opposite. I'll try to forget Wlazly in 06ECh when someone really stands out.

Maybe you mean WCh 2006? :)
    Anyway, Martee, you just add oil to the fire :lol: We had forgot Mariusz for a couple of days and now he is our target again Poor guy, no rest for him - always under the spotlight! :D

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Oh what a sweet idyll here ...

But Olusia and Belusia look there ! To the Polish NT sky very black Clouds are coming from South, East and West double ...

It will rain for sure ... from Your eyes ...

• Well, Jarosz and Bartman are not veery different, I must say :lol:

Imo they are :D I mean...not TOTALLY different, 'cause they share some similarities, but not a lot :D But, you see as many people, as many opinions :D and tastes :D :drink:

• Oh what a sweet idyll here ...

But Olusia and Belusia look there ! To the Polish NT sky very black Clouds are coming from South, East and West double ...

It will rain for sure ... from Your eyes ...

:what: I'm waiting for these clouds for such a long time. Polish ground has been really dry lately, no rain for such a long time, so...it would be cool to see some raindrops.

Now seriously. Isn't it getting boring? Your clairvoyant skills are way too overrated.

• Better to be overrated than to be naive :rolll:

You're calling me naive? :roll: Oh well...I will somehow have to live with this awareness of being naive, oh well, poor me. Now who the heck are you? :roll: Clairvoyant wannabe? Or maybe you're just a secret die-hard fan of Poland, so that's why you're always coming up with your 'positive predictions' not to jinx anything?

I can't believe we lost this match... :(

I'm so sad right now ;(

Cheer up :flower: Everything is still in your hands. Despite the fact that your loss is a good thing for us, you still have your chances, you can always beat us...don't worry, everything is still in your hands.

• But I'm surprised Italy's not making more of their serves. They've been serving really well in this tournament. Maybe against cubans, floating serves could work better.

Actually we didn't serve so well vs USA imo (exept Lasko). Ivan and Sava did a lot of mistake and didn't help so much when the ball was in... Bira served well too, speaking about jump float.

Cheer up Everything is still in your hands. Despite the fact that your loss is a good thing for us, you still have your chances, you can always beat us...don't worry, everything is still in your hands.

I know that, that's why I wrote "right now". I believe in my guys, even if it's gonna be really tough (we can't afford any loss now, and probably not even points loss...), but I can't avoid being sad for this match, expecially because I read that they didn't succede in playing with their characters and determination :S

About Argentina, I think that after all they don't really need to qualificate now if Brazil will, because the South American qualification tournament doesn't have not even a team able to play at Argentina level...