World Cup 2011

• Poland was on a trouble in 1st and 2nd set but finish was good. Żygadło is playing today so poor. Left side right side (without using middle-blockers). Bartman and Nowakowski are today the our best players. Poland generally had in 1st and 2nd sets problems with efficency.

• Regardin Poland's match only worth to mention is finish of first 2 sets and 3 pts. Only -10 in small pts, maybe that will be decisive in final ranking :whistle: Russia has better set and points ratio so Poland had to go to a convincing victory tonight. Poland must win vs them and probably Brazil. I dont see Russia losing vs Iran or Nippon :whistle:

• What a torture in match with Egypt :aww: I guess that if not Bartman, who ended most of the ball and clearly had a good day & Nowakowski (finally, with vabo-chan :thumbsup: ), who shined as always, we could be in a big shit. Możdżonek woke up somewhere in the middle of the match and started blocking good. Winiarski... I won't say a word about him :aww: And I don't even want to see Kurek's stats. His attacks were defended by the Egyptians too many times. It was so tough for Bartek today to score a freakin' point. He scored the last point for the team and everyone could see how grateful he was that it was the end. And that thanking the heavens for just only one ace...
    Ziomek hadn't an easy job today. He only knew that certain points of our team were Bartman & Nowakowski.
    But what is worrying me the most... Ignaczak. I have no idea what is wrong with this dude. A few not received balls... it was just too much for me :aww: Wake up, Igła, please, wake up! 'Cause we desperately need you.
    I hope it's the end of sucks performances from our guys. It wasn't a good game and they have to do something to not repeat it. Because fate won't have a mercy for us now. Italians, Brazilians and Russians are waiting. Two days to rest, at least a little bit, and to consider what has to be done yet.

Poor Cubans. They were smashed in the last set by their own mistakes and finished off by Russians... And Sokolov took MIP award. Can you see it, Igła? It's time to show monster skills.

• Obviously, how Poland play is determined by the level of their opponents. They played wonderful matches against USA, Argentina and Cuba, but sucked when facing Asian and African teams.
    If this is true, I'm looking forward to the final round. Strong vs strong, who's stronger? :whistle:

Anyway, checking out the press conference becomes a everyday entertainment for me.

Teach the players how to love each other? Wow, this is an interesting expression. I could hardly figure it out. :lol:
    Mozzie is always telling the truth and keeping happy mood. What an honest and happy guy he is.
    Sorry to hear that these players are exhausted, which is not surprising. But Zibi's words remind me that, he and Moz should start a talk show. Today is episode 2.

• No matter how exhausting is, they have each other :lol:

• Poor Zaytsev and Parodi. Italy's combinations are Savani, Savani, Savani, Lasko, Lasko, Lasko...

Good first set! A lot of mistakes but a lot of drama.

• Ok, Italy will aslo get 3 pts. Lasko is in superb form, Sasho Fei is a God, Travica is not. There was a moment in the beginning of the game where Lasko and Savani had maybe twice as much spiking attempts than Mastrangelo, Fei, Zaytsev and the substitute Parodi combined together :down:
    From Argentina only De Cecco was playing at his level, also the guy with the Tifa haircut (Pereyra), but hjis level is not that good so... :D
    Conte with a weak game.