World Cup 2011

• Yeah, yeah, and after all this happens, they all are going to say that it was just a coincidence :D You can't fight the fate, right? :lol: :whistle:

But damn, I'll be so happy if three European teams qualify, come on! :super:

btw, I didn't know that Mr. Nawrocki is such a joker, I am so delighted with his sense of homour, I have always known somewhere very deep, deep inside me that he's such a cool guy ^^ :heart:
    :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Yeah, yeah, and after all this happens, they all are going to say that it was just a coincidence :D You can't fight the fate, right? :lol: :whistle:

But damn, I'll be so happy if three European teams qualify, come on! :super:

btw, I didn't know that Mr. Nawrocki is such a joker, I am so delighted with his sense of homour, I have always known somewhere very deep, deep inside me that he's such a cool guy ^^ :heart:
    :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Oh, please... :rolll: It suuppose to be an irony, right? :lol:

• Oh, please... :rolll: It suuppose to be an irony, right? :lol:

Why do you think so? ?(

Hehe, of course, I'm just joking :D , don't worry I'm still with my mind :lol: (for now :P )

Wild Wild West!

• All teams will lose from each other

Nobody laughed :S

• Conspiracy theories.

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• Conspiracy theories.

Last two years conspiracies are main reasons for a lot of medals

• Hi guys,
    I want to ask you if you know what happens in case of tie in the end. I suppose firstly wins and then set ratio or point ratio? Can we find it officially as in last WC there was point ratio
    It is too important in order to see if all european teams will pass or Brazil will make it

• I don't think so. :>

[Lech Janerka]

[Lech Janerka]

• Nothing of that will happen, cuz Italy will get three points tomorrow :thumbup:

:lol:
    I wouldn't be so sure about it. We are going to fight as hard as we can. I just remembered that Zibi Bartman wasn't on the court on any match against Italians. Not even once. He had to watch catastrophic defeats of his teammates and he was totally helpless. I think he wants to take revenge on Italians :whistle: I have such a funny good feeling...

• I'm a little afraid of tomorrow's match. Theoretically, we have a chance on Saturday and Sunday, but ... We know how it is with Brazil. We can't play with them. I don't know why. We have a mental block or what? ?(
    BUT! We must believe, that they will win tomorrow.

[Lech Janerka]

[Lech Janerka]

• I'm a little afraid of tomorrow's match. Theoretically, we have a chance on Saturday and Sunday, but ... We know how it is with Brazil. We can't play with them. I don't know why. We have a mental block or what? ?(
    BUT! We must believe, that they will win tomorrow.

Just have a little faith. It's a strong thing :win:
    It's our time. And it's the best time to beat Brazil. As I said earlier: if not now then when?

Bulgarian friends, are you with us, people? ^^ Keep your fingers crossed!

• Bulgarian friends, are you with us, people? ^^ Keep your fingers crossed!

bella, how could you ask such a question :heart: ? Of course, dear, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ^^ Although I won't be able to see any of the matches tomorrow, I'll support you from a distance in my thoughts :flower:

Wild Wild West!

• Hi guys,
    I want to ask you if you know what happens in case of tie in the end. I suppose firstly wins and then set ratio or point ratio? Can we find it officially as in last WC there was point ratio

Ranking will be based in this order: Points, Number of victories, Set Ratio, Points Ratio, and then if needed, head-to-head result

http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…Cup/2011/MediaGuide/#/18/

• Just have a little faith. It's a strong thing :win:
    It's our time. And it's the best time to beat Brazil. As I said earlier: if not now then when?

Bulgarian friends, are you with us, people? ^^ Keep your fingers crossed!

ah well, I am with Italy here ^^ , hoping they won the tiebreak. Sorry! :S

But will cheer for you against Brazil and Russia with all my heart :heart: