World Cup 2011

• OK Martee.. forgive me for loving Italy so passionately and pointing the fingers at others, when in fact it's our own fault... thanks again

• Thanks Vasilena :flower:
    It was Wanda...Kwietniewska (I hope I didn't confuse it), she is a singer...yeah. I missed Mazur in the studio :S Without him or Jurek (host) it seems to be so boring...

OMG!!! You have never watched a studio hosted by Cenko Simov, that's why you are talking like that :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    No, no your studio was really great, I liked it :thumbsup:

For me it's also hard to belive that Anastazi would stop Italians on purpose ?( U really think it's possible?
    Anyway, I'll hope to the last possible moment that Italy will qualify from the WC although I really don't think that Japan will manage to take something from Brazil in such situation....

Any working links for both matches? :white:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Quite embarrasing for Poles :pinch: to lose the match when leading 2-0 :aww:
    so now what - you are going to wait another 10 years :lol:
    Anyway congrats for the Olympic quotta! :flower:
    Italy on the way of losing a set to Japan already :pinch:

• I think after the 2nd set Italy will love Shimizu and will give Him italian passport.
    Italy from 16-20 to 26-24 and Shimizu 6 attack errors in a row.

• MAMA MIA!!!!!!!!! :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

Here they go again! :lol:

Come on, Italy! :super:

Wild Wild West!

• Italy doesn't really deserve to qualify now with such a performance! They were holding their faith in their hands, leading 2-0 to Poland yesterday and can't even witn a 3-0 vs Japan now, hoping Japanesase will kill themselves? :hit: . Brazil should take the 3 quotta, would be much fair.
    As much as I wanted them to qualify I must say that now! :pinch:

• Gigi and Sasho = killing single blocks = always nice to watch = :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

• As much as I want to watch Bulgaria beating Italy in Sofia, I prefer not to have that risk. Go, Italy, sneak into the :olympia:

• I can't believe it. We were so close. Ofc it's impossible for me to be sad about this defeat 'cause I'm happy because of our ticket to London. But I could be so extremely happy... In first two sets and half of the third I thought it was like a beautiful dream...
    I have to do that... Bartman :obey: Igła :obey: Vissotto :obey:
    Damn, Zbyszek was so on fire today. Actually, the whole team played so amazing. But when Brazilians woke up in th third set I noticed that only element we missed is block. Nowakowski was tired today, it was clear. The biggest question is why Andrea didn't even try to use Wiśniewski. We had nothing to lose. Why I didn't even SEE Czarnowski within a few days :aww: Ok, my "why" won't help with anything. But win over Brazilians was so close that it will coming back to me in my dreams for a very long time...
    What can I say? I'm proud of my boys that they managed to keep such great team playing to the end. Oh, wait tomorrow we play with Russians, so it's not the end, yet... :D

bella: may be if Poland will win this match Travica will make up with Kubiack :rolll:

I guess that Drago won't make up with Kubiak now :lol:

That is one way to say it. I would prefer to say Brazil gave Poles first 2 sets and some hopes, then they crashed them :lol:.

Actually, the fifth set did not matter much for Poles. Win or lose, they already qualified for OG. And to win the WC they have to beat Russians tomorrow 3:0 or 3:1 anyway.

They didn't crush us 'cause the match was very tight.
    And what about Russians? Another day, another match. If we play as we played in first two sets today, we'll win.

btw, I stayed after the match with the studio of Polsat Sport - very nice :thumbsup: Who was the woman with the black hair between Bakiewicz and Bosek? She even tried to sing something in the beginning of the transmition :lol: . Nice interviews from Japan and kids they showed were really cute :heart:

Michał Bąkiewicz stuttering :lol: I didn't know that he stutters. Or he was just so excited about his new role of the guest in the studio :P
    The woman with the black hair is tragic for me :aww: First Norbi, now her... I don't know why they invite such people to the studio. She has no idea about volleyball. As well as Norbi. I couldn't listen to her... :pinch: Mielewski asked her what she thought about the squad for today: whom Andrea is going to use on the attack position today, Bartman and Jarosz. And she started to talk that Ruciak should play. Hopeless woman :aww:
    Btw. Wanda and Norbi created the song about our volleyball players but for me it's tragic song as well as the creators of this song :aww:

Quite embarrasing for Poles :pinch: to lose the match when leading 2-0 :aww:
    so now what - you are going to wait another 10 years :lol:

No, we're going to win with Brazilians on the right moment and in the right place - in London next year ;)

• Italy beat Japan 3-0 (25-22;25-23;25-22)

Shimizu, one of my favourite player, very bad game! :down:

Now.........i hope for toorrow.....GO JAPAN.......again.....!!!!! :super: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• What did Italians try to do with the "vabo-chan" :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Hhahaha, poor man inside there... and he went to Fei so enthusiastic to have a picture together, he probably didn't even supposed what will happen to him :D
    But I was sure that someone will be tempted to try to lift it since I saw it :lol:
    I just couldn't get whether the Japanese who appeared wanted to help the big "vabo-chan" or the Italians :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

• Bella doesn't quote me anymore :S

• so Italy stays ine the competition-they do need some kind of miracle but Brazil is not playing well in this tournament so everything can happen. i hope Italy qualify cus although they play one of the most boring game in this world cup i like them a lot and it'd be a shame if Lasko's effort go to waste.
    their match against Japan was so bad, they should buy a big pepperoni pizza to Shimizu for giving the victory away. and i always wondered why Berruto is not using Parodi more
    So Ganbate Nippon tommorow :super:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.