World Cup 2011

• I'm so fucking angry, 'cause when I'm came back to home at yesterday evening and went sleep, I was sure, that I turned on the alarm clock. I was wrong - I woke up at 7:45 am, and you don't want to know, what I started to say :lol: Anyway.

I'M SO PROUD!!! I don't care, that we lost with Brazil, we can beat them in future, 'cause we are higher and higher - there are falling. We gave them a chance to be on podium, I like that way. I don't care, I don't care. What else I can say? We showed, that this team is now one of the best in the world. Poland is one of the best in the world. 2nd place(I pray for first) is showing that. In first and second set we was just amazing. After, we was so happy, and because of that we couldn't back to our great play. Maybe I should be angry on them, but I'm not.
    FUTURE IS IN OUR HANDS - future is in hands of these twelve and this coach! This is the best polish volleyball's year I've ever seen. 3rd place on World League, 3rd place on European Championships and... maybe 1st place at World Cup! This is fucking amazing. It's all I wanna say.

:olympia: :heart:

• Blah, I'm just reading comments on polish websites, and my great humor gone. I know, that it was the biggest chance to beat Brazil which we ever had, maybe it was planned to lose in the way like this. I don't know. This advance to Olympic Games is overshadowed by this lose. It makes me sad, not happy, like earlier. Shit.

• I think that ECH2009 is the biggest achievement along with WCH2006 for Poland. They got it without help or tricks, with no wild cards and with great volleyball. Second is this World Cup, in which Anastasi work is obvious :)

• It is shocking to see how rude Poles are against Zygadlo.
    Such a shameful attitude

What do you mean? Has something happened?

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Bulgarians are the same with Zhekov

• I was reading polish websites like volley24.pl and others. Nearly in all of the 250 comments they were accusing him about the loss. Some of the Poles were just insulting him.

Oh this. Well...that's just the way Poles are. We always need to find our victim after defeat :roll: This time it was Łukasz.

• I was reading polish websites like volley24.pl and others. Nearly in all of the 250 comments they were accusing him about the loss. Some of the Poles were just insulting him.

Oh, I got what you mean and I'm not surprised, cause in that kind of sites it's always like that, here in Bulgaria, too. That's why I avoid reading the comments below the articles, just sometimes look at them, but very rarely. No matter of the lost match, today is a very happy day for Polish volleyball - qualifying to the Olympics is above all. :drink:

Wild Wild West!

• That's what happens when hooligans move from football to volleyball :whistle:

• What did Italians try to do with the "vabo-chan" :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Hhahaha, poor man inside there... and he went to Fei so enthusiastic to have a picture together, he probably didn't even supposed what will happen to him :D
    But I was sure that someone will be tempted to try to lift it since I saw it :lol:
    I just couldn't get whether the Japanese who appeared wanted to help the big "vabo-chan" or the Italians :rolll:

What? What? Tell me, Vasilena :D 'cause this match was boring for me so I didn't watch it to the end.

Bella doesn't quote me anymore :S

What's goin' on, again? Did I do something? Or rather I didn't do something?

I had an impression that it was the end of the match. Our guys are the best joy performer ever! :D
    Tomek Swędrowski would hug Wojtek Drzyzga in this moment if he had him at his fingertips :lol:

Blah, I'm just reading comments on polish websites, and my great humor gone. I know, that it was the biggest chance to beat Brazil which we ever had, maybe it was planned to lose in the way like this. I don't know. This advance to Olympic Games is overshadowed by this lose. It makes me sad, not happy, like earlier. Shit.

Aga, just leave it. What is overshadowed? What? Nothing matters more than our ticket to London. It's priceless. We escaped from this hellfire of upcoming year which burned our guys in their lovely butts :win:

• What? What? Tell me, Vasilena :D 'cause this match was boring for me so I didn't watch it to the end.

Oh, you just have to see a video, trust me! :rolll: :rolll: Maybe Kk15 could help us, cause I definately want to see this again :lol:
    Well, the match ended and they chose a MIP - Fei, he had a picture with some Japanese man in a suit with glasses and then with the big walking "vabo-chan". Now I can't remeber how exactly happened - I mean if Fei decided that he wants to lift The Vabo and then the others came to help him, too or if whole team all of a sudden decided to lift "the vabo-thing" in the air, but anyway - the result was that whole ITA team encircled the poor vabo-chan, grabbed it for the legs and tried to raise it up, but they couldn't! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: I am not sure but it seems like The Poor Thing was trying to oppose them in some polite way but it's hard to say, cause the only effect was just wobbling on one spot. :rolll: :rolll: And then I think some Japanese man appeared on the court in a rush, running towards them, but I couldn't undrestand if he wanted to help Italians to achieve their goal to lift the vabo or on the contrary - if he wanted to help the "vabo-chan" to get rid from the Italian torments :lol: ...but maybe the second cause they left it at the end, without achiving a success with their mission :lol:
    Ahh, everything was so fast and sooo funny, I have to see it again! :rolll:

btw, I don't know if there is any connection, but after the final of Cuba - USA match , which was after the final of JPA - ITA, when Priddy got the toy, there was no big 'vabo-chan' this time for the picture :lol: Maybe organizers have decided after the case with Italians not to risk Vabo's lives anymore :D

Wild Wild West!

• Congratulations to Russia, Poland and Brazil (for winning game)! :rose:
    In any other tournament I should be sad Poland lost to Brazil leading 2:0 but it's World Cup...
    - each game may give you only 3 points nevermind against whom weak or strong team so every single game is your small final
    - it's first of all Olympic qualification and after four years you don't remember the winner (in comparison Olympic winner, world or continental champion is known for years) because of final match
    - this time we'll have WC final in .. last day of tournament :box:

• Oh, you just have to see a video, trust me! :rolll: :rolll: Maybe Kk15 could help us, cause I definately want to see this again :lol:
    Well, the match ended and they chose a MIP - Fei, he had a picture with some Japanese man in a suit with glasses and then with the big walking "vabo-chan". Now I can't remeber how exactly happened - I mean if Fei decided that he wants to lift The Vabo and then the others came to help him, too or if whole team all of a sudden decided to lift "the vabo-thing" in the air, but anyway - the result was that whole ITA team encircled the poor vabo-chan, grabbed it for the legs and tried to raise it up, but they couldn't! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: I am not sure but it seems like The Poor Thing was trying to oppose them in some polite way but it's hard to say, cause the only effect was just wobbling on one spot. :rolll: :rolll: And then I think some Japanese man appeared on the court in a rush, running towards them, but I couldn't undrestand if he wanted to help Italians to achieve their goal to lift the vabo or on the contrary - if he wanted to help the "vabo-chan" to get rid from the Italian torments :lol: ...but maybe the second cause they left it at the end, without achiving a success with their mission :lol:
    Ahh, everything was so fast and sooo funny, I have to see it again! :rolll:

btw, I don't know if there is any connection, but after the final of Cuba - USA match , which was after the final of JPA - ITA, when Priddy got the toy, there was no big 'vabo-chan' this time for the picture :lol: Maybe organizers have decided after the case with Italians not to risk Vabo's lives anymore :D

Holy shit.......... Poor Vabo! 8| :lol:
    Yeah, you're right, I just HAVE TO see this video but I must say that your report told me pretty much, with all colors, about this incident and it entartained me a lot :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    And I have to add how much I love Sasho Fei, I have to do this :rose: :lol:

Oh, you know, I saw Priddy with Little Vabo and I wondered where is Big Vabo and why this Japanese man seemed to be so hmm... nervous? :D He almost dropped Little Vabo.

• Holy shit.......... Poor Vabo! 8| :lol:
    Yeah, you're right, I just HAVE TO see this video but I must say that your report told me pretty much, with all colors, about this incident and it entartained me a lot :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    And I have to add how much I love Sasho Fei, I have to do this :rose: :lol:

Oh, you know, I saw Priddy with Little Vabo and I wondered where is Big Vabo and why this Japanese man seemed to be so hmm... nervous? :D He almost dropped Little Vabo.

Well, about Priddy's case - I think the Japanese man waited for having a picture with the MIP and the little vabo-chan, but Priddy was tossing the toy all the time and photographer couldn't take the picture that way , so in the end the Japanese man got nervous, grabbed the toy and put it still into Priddy's hands... finally :lol:

Damn, now I saw the hours for tomorrow's matches into TV's programme :aww: Are these people with their minds :hit: It's even earlier than usual :wall: I hope Polsat are gonna repeat Poland - Russia later, cause this WC in combination with the university made me a somnambulist :wacko:

Wild Wild West!

• HI all do we know if both teams play full squad? Tetyuhin for example did not play two previous games. Possibly also after 10 sets in less than 24 hours Anastasi will rest some key players. Any news for the big final?

Well... In some opinions, Lukasz played too much in this tournament. Maybe it would be a good idea, if Anastasi would replace Zygadlo for Zagumny, he didn't, so that's why all these comment are. And because of that too, I can't be happy of our succes.

Polish medias are doing great job, too, in TV they are showing, I guess, 10 second's material about our advance to Olympic Games, because the most important is what our fans think about groups for Euro 2012. What a shit.

Aga, just leave it. What is overshadowed? What? Nothing matters more than our ticket to London. It's priceless. We escaped from this hellfire of upcoming year which burned our guys in their lovely butts :win:

Oh Bella, if I would have a possible to not reading it, I would not reading it. But I'm always doing that and it makes me sad and angry, 'cause I'm starting to think like these 'fans', which try to say, that our lose with Brazil is more important that our advance. I'm trying to learn "Don't read that, don't", but in not happen.
    I'm sure, that if we will play with Brazil in next year - at WL or Olympic Games we will win. Because Brazil is weaker and weaker, we are much stronger. These young player started to be confident and showing their best. So I don't really understand, why everybody are angry at our boys because of that. I just want to show them a middle finger of my hand.