Tournoi de France 2011

• Any live broadcast?

Probably not. At least nothing has been announced so far ...

• I heard that Canal + will transmit. Please, record or ask someone to record, or ask someone to ask someone to record for at most N persons in a chain :drink:

• dont trust everything that you hear ! Canal+ didnt show volleball for more than 10 years.
    here is the list of the french players for this tournament and for the ECH. look at this, there is one big surprise...
    http://www.ffvb.org/front/inde…d=37&page=actu&actid=MjA2

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• No Samica?

• Why without Samica?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I heard that Canal + will transmit. Please, record or ask someone to record, or ask someone to ask someone to record for at most N persons in a chain :drink:

There's nothing on Sport+ schedule, and nothing on French Federation website...

• Why without Samica?

He's not in good shape enough to play better than the other outside hitters, so there's no need to have him only on the bench.

• He's not in good shape enough to play better than the other outside hitters, so there's no need to have him only on the bench.

Ok, so this roster should be French NT for ECH :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• He's not in good shape enough to play better than the other outside hitters, so there's no need to have him only on the bench.

Tuia became a player from starting six after playing in Plusliga :whistle: He didn't have a big chances to show what he can before. I love his serve.
    So now France is doing well even without Antiga and Samica, although I miss these two.

• So now France is doing well even without Antiga and Samica, although I miss these two.

Yeah I miss Samik a lot. Too bad he's in kinda poor shape lately.

• Tuia became a player from starting six after playing in Plusliga :whistle: He didn't have a big chances to show what he can before. I love his serve.
    So now France is doing well even without Antiga and Samica, although I miss these two.

Tuia isnt regular starter for France. He was starter during WL only because Marechal and N'Gapeth were suspended and Samica was in terrible form and injured later. Now both are back and despite Samica wont play on ECH, Tuia probably wont be starter. N'Gapeth and Marechal should be. :teach: