World League 2012

• For every Man pleasure is when He sees fight between Chicks. On Saturday will be that fight between Ojla and Rossi-Nadejda after Poland-Bulgaria.
    Mmm They will try to kill Yourselves, friendship will end and Every with big sadness will go into My arms.

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Darling, I don't want to break your dreams, but that would never happen, even if tomorrow Poland trash us 3-0 (25-0; 25-0; 25-0) :D As Queen sing "Friends Will Be Friends" :thumbsup:

Cuba lost on purpose today, Samuels said they wanted to avoid Bulgaria in SF's. :whistle:

I'm sure that after watching our match against USA, he has felt deep regret for his decision :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Just kidding, I don't think they lost on purpose :)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I hope Poland trash us tomorrow to smack that in LazarOFF face! :serve:
    That will never ruin our friendship with the Poles here! They are very supportive and most Bulgarians joined Poles and cheered them in the Arena!
    There is a common sympathy between these two :rose:
    Moreover Polish journalist were very active in reporting our siruation and took some interviews from fans regarding the situation with BVF!
    Thank you, Poles!

• Gosh! Head coach Nayden Naydenov has said after the match that Bulgaria has made some slight mistakes in their game! :what: :sos: :sos: I don't want even to imagine what would be 'huge' mistakes according to his criteria :aww: Maybe if our players every time start to catch the ball with two hands and then throw it under the net? :cheesy: Yes, most probably that would be a 'huge' mistake :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

• Bulgarians, did you really want to play with us in this semi-final, right? Gosh... I wanted so much to meet you in the great final :aww: And now I have to somehow deal with the fact that it won't happen and someone will be sad.
    Nevermind... I want to see a typical Polish-Bulgarian battle, I expect that! I know that both teams will leave the hearts on the court fighting to the last breath :box: and maybe I will have this luck to watch the game finally 'cause it's later than first two matches we played. See u soon, Bulgarians :wavy:

PS. I miss Fernando Hernandez in the team so much... No one really know what's happening with him.

Ah, this young Rezende trying to prove something again :roll: This is why I detest him so much. God I just love it, everytime he acts like that, he proves how immature he is. A true champion knows how to celebrate and how to lose as well, this guy totally doesn't and his provoking is really hilarious to me. I can actually say pretty much the same about Michał Kubiak. Well of course his behaviour is definitely less annoying to me, 'cause he is our guy etc., but come on Michał... :roll: Leave it, it's fun to watch, but sometimes I catch myself on this weird thought that the main purpose of his presence on the court is to piss the opponent off, especially if it's Bruno :lol:

Or Travica :D
    You're right. Sometimes I have enough of his behaviour... I mean Kubiak. Ok, I love this guy, I really do but... sometimes he's like a cheeky and mean little monkey up there :gone:

What do you guys think about the personal awards? FIVB will do everything to give at least 2 to Bulgaria imo :D
    MVP: Kurek or Leon

Bartman. I simply can't imagine other way to appreciate individually his performance during the whole WL, his improvement and big role he played in our team so far. IMO, he's a thousand times better this year than he was last year when he started to be OPP.

What do you guys think about the personal awards? FIVB will do everything to give at least 2 to Bulgaria imo :D
    Best Libero: Salparov :D

IGŁA :super: :D

Your fans were simply great yesterday! :thumbsup: And those who stayed for the later match became really freindly with the Lion mascot :lol: Only DJ Teddy Djordjo was spoiling things as usual, he was too much overdoing with some speeches of his - what a buffoon! :aww:
    Ahh, that WCh... :whistle:

I have seen that, I wish I could be there to hug this lion 'cause he was so chummy :D
    Btw. it was really nice to hear in the hall our song "Hej sokoły" before POL - BRA started :thumbup: And I liked our fans in yesterday's match singing: "Sofia jest nasza! Polacy, Sofia jest nasza!" ("Sofia is ours! Poles, Sofia is ours!") ;)

• Gosh! Head coach Nayden Naydenov has said after the match that Bulgaria has made some slight mistakes in their game! :what: :sos: :sos: I don't want even to imagine what would be 'huge' mistakes according to his criteria :aww: Maybe if our players every time start to catch the ball with two hands and then throw it under the net? :cheesy: Yes, most probably that would be a 'huge' mistake :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

he is brainless!
    Today in one of the breaks, Placi talked to Todor for few minutes and at the end Nayden said: Do you understand, Todor? :aww: :call:
    What a coach! :dance4: Ayde Ayde *clap*clap*
    We must receive the ball first and then to spike it *clap*clap* :cheesy: yeah right!

• Yes, there is definately something in Naydenov's look that scares me and I'm not kidding!

btw, talking about which individual awards will FIVB handle to us as a host ( :D ), now I looked at the statistics and oh, merciful God!, I just saw that Toshko Aleksiev is on second place in the Best receivers ranklist!!! 8o In front of him is only Murilo, but Brazil are already out, so he has a pretty good chance! :whistle: Just imagine this picture - lights out, red carpet, tremendous official awarding ceremony, dictor speaks : "And now, the best receiver award goes to......(full silence, big tension).....Todooor Aleksieeev " 8) - whole hall burst into applauses and some even faint, our head coach authoritatively claps and asks - "Did you understand that, Todor?" *clap*clap*! :super:
    Go Toshko, go! :obey: You deserve it for your overall contribution to exploring this mysterious element of volleyball game, receiving!!! :cup:

Wild Wild West!

Edited 4 times, last by volley super fan ().

• Talking about Nayden Naydenov, he is completely different from what I've seen him in club level with Marek. I'm not saying he changed for good or bad, he simply changed. I thought he was a kind of neurotic or psychopat, he shouted like crazy in Marek, I always had the impression that right now he's gonna punch a player in the face or at least slap him. There are real cases that he kicked the ball towards a player. In other words - he was a violent coach, like Karpol. And now...

He is a weak-character jerk who says nothing but "C'mon my boy, you have to get yourself together! Clap clap clap" or "We can't win like that, we have to score points." He is ludicrous, absurd. I start to think that his nonsencial twin is a coach, not Nayden. He was wearing suits in our shitty championship with Marek and in WL Finals he is with a tracksuit?! Or maybe he does that on purpose?! For us to lose and BFV gets kicked out. Is this a farce?! Martin Stoev is a PhD in volleyball tactics comparing with him.

• btw, talking about which individual awards will FIVB handle to us as a host ( :D ), now I looked at the statistics and oh, merciful God!, I just saw that Toshko Aleksiev is on second place in the Best receivers ranklist!!! 8o In front of him is only Murilo, but Brazil are already out, so he has a pretty good chance! :whistle: Just imagine this picture - lights out, red carpet, tremendous official awarding ceremony, dictor speaks : "And now, the best receiver award goes to......(full silence, big tension).....Todooor Aleksieeev " 8) - whole hall burst into applauses and some even faint, our head coach authoritatively claps and asks - "Did you understand that, Todor?" *clap*clap*! :super:
    Go Toshko, go! :obey: You deserve it for your overall contribution to exploring this mysterious element of volleyball game, receiving!!! :cup:

:D
    GO FOR IT, TOSHKO! :super:

• I think the final gonna be: Poland vs Cuba.

And I hope to see a five sets match :thumbsup: