World League 2012

• This aging US team needs young hotshots like those from Argentina and Cuba...... :down:

• there are other issues than age, it's been proven over and over that 34-35 is not terribly old by volleyball standards.. The US has GREAT young players but because of their system where they cannot play professionally until they are like 23, they are extremely far behind in their development.

• Korea was so close to win again, like yesterday. It's so sad they can beat the opponent definitely. Very unlucky tournament for them.

• Congrats to USA!!! They finally manage it! Compliments to Russel and Ryan because their serve was critical! Every time they step backline USA could gain break points! I feel sorry for Korea but they had done great job as well. Wish them the best of luck in Japan.

• I liked the Korean setter :set:

• ? ;(

Anyway, I see in stats that Ricardo left court pretty fast, did he play bad?

We were leading 8:3 in a tie-break (or 9:3, I don't remember well) when Sidao appeared on serve... you can finish in your mind the story what happened then :P that's why I hate him. Or I hated him 'cause I like him again.

Ricardo... Hmmm, I don't know what I have expected. It wasn't the same Ricardo. Maybe it was because he played his first match after come back. Anyway, Bruno appeared and it smelled for me like the same story from WC :sos:

I forgot to complain about this Italian referee :aww: I wouldn't like to be on his place, if he would come to Poland. Polish fans would made a spaghetti from him, I think...

Btw. France - Italy begins in a moment. Promises to be interesting.

• We were leading 8:3 in a tie-break (or 9:3, I don't remember well) when Sidao appeared on serve... you can finish in your mind the story what happened then :P that's why I hate him. Or I hated him 'cause I like him again.

Yeah, yeah, I understood what did you mean when I watched a replay of this match. What is strange, when he was serving so good I was a little bit happy :aww: :aww: But from Brazil's performance I remember just Bruno-Lucao actions - MAGIC. Our performance was cool, but when I saw we were leading 24:23 in third set and had matchball on our side...

• Hmm, I think I'm more pro-Italian, but I'm not really sure actually... :lol:
    btw, the ref is Bulgarian, let's see if we gonna "praise" him today :rolll: :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Savani :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

• I def approve that Berutto is giving Lasko a little break for this match, although I didn't expect Zaytsev as an OPP...

Wild Wild West!