World League 2012

• Pliński is not in the squad....Anastasi didn't want him on the bench, I think he deserved to play....

Agree! With the games and shape he was demonstrating during the whole season in Skra, Plinski definately had his place in the NT, but unfortunately Anastazi decided another...

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Off, I really don't like Castelani as a coach - this man is a disaster to me. To my mind are aslo coming thoughts about firing him... You know what!? Just a horrible conspiracy enlighted me all of a sudden!!! :white: In the engineering thread triglav_kran has written:

What if Castelani is really about to be fired and knowing that rumour BFV are leading negotiations with him?! :what:
    Damn, I got scared only by the thought about it ... :S

arghhh Do not even mentioned that, please! :mad: :mad:

• Ziomek! He is a hero of this match for me :super: How long this guy have been waiting for a chance and for such an amazing coach as Andrea thanks to whom he finally could show this beast slumbering within him... Andrea gave a second life to Łukasz :obey: Amazing sets, defences, now also attacks... and what surprises me the most that we can score a few points in a row with Łukasz on serve. And Bartman finally came back to his powerful serves, I remember him serving like that from "Częstochowa times", I missed these serves so much and finally this is it :roll: Besides, I want to announce you guys, if you don't know it yet, that we had a small jubilee 'cause Zibi played his hundredth match in NT :)
    Możdżonek and his attacks today... I didn't even realized when I started to sing "help, I need somebody, help..." :aww: And I don't know if it's normal, I know I sometimes overreacting but when Wiśnia appeared on the court I was doing a wave. Alone. In front of my tv. But I was so happy to see him, finally :D

but something about Winiraski's game bothers me :S

Me too. He can't finish his attacks. But I count on Andrea to fix him, 'cause for what we have our brilliant coach :D
    Btw. I haven't expected that Canadians are gonna shoot Winiars by serves, you know... they supposed to rather selected Kubiak as a target. Weird.

btw, I don't get why hosts play the earlier match and not the later one? Any idea?

We played with Canada at 5:30. We will play with Finland at 5:30. And on the third day we will play with Brazil at 8:00. You got it? The calculation is simple. All to have more time to relax after the match with Finns and before the match with Brazilians ;)

Finnish middle doesn't exist! :white: Sidao blocks almost every ball there... Brazilian block is great, so far.

Nothing really existed on Finnish side, maybe Mikko existed a little, Pasi sometimes... It was an embarrasing performance and I couldn't even watch it :aww:

This Polish team plays a second year with this squad(with Bartman instead of Gruszka, Nowakowski, Kubiak) and now I think they are becoming a real threat. They remind me of our NT, but Poles don't have weak spots, or rather not that weak spots. And they have an excellent coach. If they somehow manage with the pressure I think they are destined to win something big with this squad. Maybe Olympics? I'm sick of Brazil and Russia winning everything. It's time for a change :P

It's certain when Bulgaria NT is torn in bits and pieces, I'll support Poland :win:

I love you :heart:

Yes, and you have Zagumny, Kubiak, Ruciak, Plinski, Wisniewski, Zatorski, Jarosz... an entire new starting seven! If someone has a bad day, there is another to replace him. I have huge hopes for Poland for the Olympics.

I think that for Pliński the adventure with NT is already finished. What about Wiśniewski... Not that I don't believe in him but I guess that it doesn't really matter how fast he is and that he can serve like Antiga 'cause Andrea still bet on Kosok. Personally, I see this like that: Wiśniewski > Kosok

• Maybe Plinski deserved to play in the national team, but when I look at our middle blockers I'm sure we don't need him. Nowakowski, Wisniewski, Kosok, Mozdzonek - they are still young and MAYBE perspective, but they already play on high level, so I don't think we should miss Plinski.

This Polish team plays a second year with this squad(with Bartman instead of Gruszka, Nowakowski, Kubiak) and now I think they are becoming a real threat. They remind me of our NT, but Poles don't have weak spots, or rather not that weak spots. And they have an excellent coach. If they somehow manage with the pressure I think they are destined to win something big with this squad. Maybe Olympics? I'm sick of Brazil and Russia winning everything. It's time for a change :P

It's certain when Bulgaria NT is torn in bits and pieces, I'll support Poland :win:

Well, everything looks perfect now, but something's going on in our federation, two or three days ago Central Anticorruption Bureau came there because of delation, which they got earlier. Boss of polish federation thinks someone wants to ruin his image before elections. Strange. You know, when those suspicions would be true main sponsors can leave and... :( But it's not a topic to talk here.

• Today Kurek and Nowakowski in starting line-up.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Does anyone has a link of the match between Poland and Canada?

• Does anyone has a link of the match between Poland and Canada?

Here you can watch :D

• Another time we're winning 1st set after difficulties :down:

• Finland are so unpredictable. They can push you to the max and make the match really tough or they can lose 3 games to -15,-15,-15.

• Bartman is absolutely mad!!! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey:

Wild Wild West!

• Actually I didn't expect Kubiak to start so bad, 3 errors in a row almost, 2 outs(there are another ways to score a point, not just attack by finding a block) and 1 block, not good. Winiarski isn't better, his weak shape suprises me a lot, 'cause in tournament in Canada he looked much better. Our game based just on Kurek and Bartman, good they don't make some big errors.
    Just let them stop serving on libero.

Ignaczak plays so bad :thumbdown:

• It can be anything, but on srevice Winiarski just rocks today! :obey: :obey: :obey:

Wild Wild West!

• Winiarski two aces in a row ^^

• Finland cant play well through the whole match without Kunnari! He is so important for this team as Finland is very near of winning set but they drop into their black holes and they dont go out of it for long time (5,6 points losing in a row...)