World League 2012

• Actually I like Ergo Arena...
    So, do you live close to Katowice?

Ergo Arena is awesome but I must say that Spodek in Katowice has something... I don't know, that spirit, kind of magic... This place is already legendary IMO. I wish I would go there on WL this year.

• Ergo Arena is awesome but I must say that Spodek in Katowice has something... I don't know, that spirit, kind of magic... This place is already legendary IMO. I wish I would go there on WL this year.

I wish to meet you there :thumbup:

• My god, we are going to play where???? I can't believe it, I expected a great hall in Buenos Aires, not that thing.... it is embarassing to host a competition of this level there.

• My god, we are going to play where???? I can't believe it, I expected a great hall in Buenos Aires, not that thing.... it is embarassing to host a competition of this level there.

What are you talking about? :lol: Argentina is not even in this group? Argentinians will be always Argentinians :whistle:

• I'm talking about the place where we'll be hosting our home round, the SAG of villa ballester. Nothing to do with Cuba, sorry if it was misunderstood.

• I don't get that either.... They complain that in Argentina people don't follow volleyball enough and then decide to host the competition in a small place...

Anyway I'm glad that here they're doing it in Florence, since it's close :D Last year I couldn't go anywhere... though of course I hope that someday World League matches will take place here in Rome again :(
    Also, I wanted to go to Frankfurt to see Argentina... but who knows, I'll never find someone who wants to come with me :(

• I don't get that either.... They complain that in Argentina people don't follow volleyball enough and then decide to host the competition in a small place...

Anyway I'm glad that here they're doing it in Florence, since it's close :D Last year I couldn't go anywhere... though of course I hope that someday World League matches will take place here in Rome again :(
    Also, I wanted to go to Frankfurt to see Argentina... but who knows, I'll never find someone who wants to come with me :(

I will probably arrive this summer in Frankfurt to watch the games there ;)

• On FIVB website we have all 25 rosters except Brazil. Check it out!

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Poster of Canada:

Zibi Bartman, Antti Silita, Murilo Endres and Gavin Schmitt.

And a previous one from USA:

Antonin Rouzier (FRA), Sung Min Moon(KOR), Clay Stanley (USA) and Simone Parodi (ITA)

• Bernardinho made today first cuts, and selected 18 players that will take part in World League:

Setters: Bruno (Cimed/SKY) e Ricardinho (Vôlei Futuro)
    Opp: Wallace (Sada Cruzeiro), Leandro Vissotto (Cuneo), Theo (RJX), Renan (BMG/São Bernardo)
    MB: Éder (Cimed/SKY), Sidão, Rodrigão (Sesi-SP), Lucão (RJX),
    OH: Giba (Cimed/SKY), Murilo (Sesi-SP), João Paulo Bravo (Arkas Spor Kulubu), Dante (RJX), Lucarelli (Vivo/Minas), Maurício Borges (Sada Cruzeiro)
    Líberos: Serginho (Sesi-SP), Mário Junior (Vôlei Futuro).

http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/noticias.asp?IdNot=16441

• :whistling: Marlon out........

• Luckily... I can't wait to see Ricardinho back :cheesy:

It's his chance to prove usefulness for NT and for Olympics 8)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Will laola1.tv broadcast matches of WL???

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012