World League 2012

• What an Armageddon match!!! This is the match I can never never afford to miss, even the sun already rises now in China. So, guys, I'm not sure whether I could fell asleep in this thrilling mood. But, huge huge huge congratulations to POLSKA, and a good night (my good morning) to you all!

• Fantastic match. No more words to say. Actually, it was pleasure to watch my both teams in such a fight like this.

Sebastian, I will always love you ;( :heart:

• Muse, I am waiting for you apology :offtopic:

• Unfortunately, Brazil lost again... Polska has learnt how to beat us... And Dante must play again as he used to do...

• Write something about me in your signature, like you did it with Kaziyski :flower:

I would rather play american football with you without armour, but you are not worth it, since you are not in my league ;) Both physically and mentally :aww:

• This with Swiderski brought me to tears ;( Sebastian you're great and I wish you all the best once again! Big reverence to you! :obey:
    And Polish team made Seba the best present - sweet victory against a team from the class of Brazil - just perfect :win:
    Really applauses for Bartman, he's playing on full max :thumbup:
    Also special tribute to Michal Winiarski - he sucked most of the time actually, BUT he had some brilliant moments in decisive parts of the match, as I already said he was like a mascot today! :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Another nice match by Zibi, 26 pts., 51% in spike, hopefully Winiarski handled the pressure and adds 18 points.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I would rather play american football with you without armour, but you are not worth it, since you are not in my league ;) Both physically and mentally :aww:

That was touching. I should be offended on you. But I won't. I doooon't care :thumbup: Don't stop.

• That was touching. I should be offended on you. But I won't. I doooon't care :thumbup: Don't stop.

Stop what?? You were the offender, remember? I asked for apology, you wrote second insult. Two insults in a row instead of apology = IQ < 90

• Stop what?? You were the offender, remember? I asked for apology, you wrote second insult. Two insults in a row instead of apology = IQ < 90

I was joking, man, you behaved like a princess. What apology? For joke? Your sense of humor is awesome.

• It's getting hot here..., I'm waiting for Bartek's interference with some of his unique comments :D

Wild Wild West!

• I was joking, man, you behaved like a princess. What apology? For joke? Your sense of humor is awesome.

I will accept this half-hearted apology. Your IQ just rose to normal level. Congrats! /that was a joke too /

• Hi guys! :heart:
    I'm nearly dead and no, that's not beacuse of this thriller, I'm just very sick, but watching this game made me so enormously happy that I just had to leave my bed and share my happiness with you!
    One of the most exciting game ever, not only thanks to both teams, but also because of the whole atmosphere on the court! I'm sorry, I don't want to sound concieted, but Spodek is the best arena with the best fans ever.
    Astonishing game by our team, I cannot divide my attention on each player, it's just impossible, 'cause they have shown such an amazing spirit, that I just still cannot get rid of shivers! Still not sure if that's because of my illness or this insane match.
    I'm the happiest girl in this whole world now! Not only because of this game, but also because I finally felt this impuls to move my butt and scribble down something!

Even though this match filled my with so many extreme emotions I was far from shedding a tear, it was something more of a wild dance on my bed than crying, but when I saw Seba I just couldn't stop myself. A true hero of my childhood. Beautiful speech, beautiful behaviour from our guys and the audience! :white: I'm so proud and happy and it's amazing to have this opportunity to share it with you peeps!
    Hopefully this is my final come back to our little inside-volley family.

• Welcome back, Olja! This year was supposed to meet you at the final of the World League, but our traitor Lazarov sold the team, sorry, you will meet Russia :wavy:

• Olaaaaaaa! :rose: Welcome back, darling, missed you so much! :heart: I hope that this emotional victory will be the best cure for you. Get well soon :flower:
    Yes, as I have also already said - Katowice was the best choice for your tournament! There is something so special about this place, indeed :thumbup:
    Once more, I'm so glad that you're back! :heart:

Wild Wild West!

• Ojla :kiss: welcome back! We missed you! I hope you are fine~~~ :flower: