World League 2012

• Holy shit... What a bad performance by Poland :white:
    First of all I want to ask, maybe someone will answer me, what Jarosz was doing so long on court? I don't know, he can't even spike a ball on clear net or with almost single block. He's just hopeless, Bartman should replaced him in this match, I'm sure his performance wouldn't be so bad. Next thing - middle blockers. Nowakowski can't spike a ball into a court, maybe it's because of balls, which he gets from Zygadlo, I don't know the reason. Mozdzonek's floats were horrible, how guy with 211cm can serve so bad? :mad: I understand jumping serve's errors, but float's? C'mon...
    We didn't use many situations in this match, we're making troubles for us, it wasn't because of Brazil's performance, but our own mistakes. If we don't know who must set a ball or bring it to the opponent's side how we can win a match? Who knows, maybe without this stupid mistakes we could do something more in this match?

Brazil, Brazil, Brazil... They didn't do anything special today. Their service worked much better and that's the only thing. Except their typical game they showed again their rudeness(especially Bruno, c'mon, what he wants to prove? That he's more boorish than the others?). Alves did much better job than Dante, who wasn't brilliant in this match. I can risk and say Poland won 3rd set because Ricardo appeared on court at the end of that... ;) We must say, that Bruno is way better than him now, actually Ricardo's legend and name save his ass... I see brazilian players feel more comfortable with Bruno(middle of the net works muuuuuch better with him).
    Nice match of Wallace also, Sidao better than Lucas, again. I think Sidao deserves for distinction. He made big progress in block. It was always like he played good in attack(typical ofensive player), but his block wasn't good enough(Lucas is named a block machine). Now it looks very different, which makes me happy.

• I think brazilian problems are specially with Kubiak.

Brazilian and polish guys used to be friendly with each other....but brazilian complain Kubiak always cheesing and saying stuff over the net...when he win important balls he gives smiles and that stuff. Today he also cheesed brasilian supporters...

At least that is what brazilians complained about today.

anyway, It is clear that the enviroment between the teams is very tense...witch makes me sad, cause I really like both teams.

• I just have some points to add in this discussion. Brazilians players are not saints... I know they talk too much during the match, as well as Bernardo Rezende. It's obvious that this annoys everybody... But today, due to the TV broadcasting, we could see how some polish players behaved near the net. Mainly Kubiak... In almost every attack he scored, we could see some ironic smiles. And I've heard about some problems that happened in Katowice, after the end of the match. Polish players celebrated the victory in a way they weren't supposed to do... I'm not condemning them, because I know about brazilian players behaviours. After this, brazilians conplained about the provocation. The problem was the way how Brazilian NT was warned by the match's delegate, who was polish. I don't know exactly what happened, but Brazil can be punished because of the complaints...

• I'm just wondering about the next match between BRA and POL in Finnland... It's gonna be hell in Earth!

• I'm just wondering about the next match between BRA and POL in Finnland... It's gonna be hell in Earth!

As kondzio wrote, Poland and Brazil have too close points, so they most probably go to Sofia together.
    The hell will last long.

• I just have some points to add in this discussion. Brazilians players are not saints... I know they talk too much during the match, as well as Bernardo Rezende. It's obvious that this annoys everybody... But today, due to the TV broadcasting, we could see how some polish players behaved near the net. Mainly Kubiak... In almost every attack he scored, we could see some ironic smiles. And I've heard about some problems that happened in Katowice, after the end of the match. Polish players celebrated the victory in a way they weren't supposed to do... I'm not condemning them, because I know about brazilian players behaviours. After this, brazilians conplained about the provocation. The problem was the way how Brazilian NT was warned by the match's delegate, who was polish. I don't know exactly what happened, but Brazil can be punished because of the complaints...

What? Maybe they were running around the Brazil and screaming "LOSERS, LOSERS"? I don't think Poles are such a morons to behave bad against brazilian players. I don't want to compare both teams, 'cause they are my favourite and I love them, but Brazil should stop talking and attacking referees during the matches. They have bad opinion, not Poland(some ironic smiles during the game are nothing wrong), so they should change the way they present themselves on matches. Especially, that we can treat this behavior like some kind of desperation, 'cause Brazil isn't undefeated team anymore...

• What? Maybe they were running around the Brazil and screaming "LOSERS, LOSERS"? I don't think Poles are such a morons to behave bad against brazilian players. I don't want to compare both teams, 'cause they are my favourite and I love them, but Brazil should stop talking and attacking referees during the matches. They have bad opinion, not Poland(some ironic smiles during the game are nothing wrong), so they should change the way they present themselves on matches. Especially, that we can treat this behavior like some kind of desperation, 'cause Brazil isn't undefeated team anymore...

Both teams are my favourites too, so I'm not criticizing Poland. I mentioned what I've heard about Katowice but I don't know what really happened. I reckon that sometimes people just consider one side... And I'm not saying you are doing this, Muse. What I think is: Brazil is not the only team who provokes. Today I saw them attacking referees. But I also watched Poles doing the same with them, especially on the third set. There were some serves (two, I think) totally in and Poland NT didn't agree. Then, when the brazilian player servered again, and it was out, there was one Polish player who pointed to the line referee ironicaly asking if that one hadn't been in too. Again, I think both teams do this.. I just don't think it's fair to say that only brazilians do this. And yes, the behavior of Bruno and his father really annoys me.

• Both teams are my favourites too, so I'm not criticizing Poland. I mentioned what I've heard about Katowice but I don't know what really happened. I reckon that sometimes people just consider one side... And I'm not saying you are doing this, Muse. What I think is: Brazil is not the only team who provokes. Today I saw them attacking referees. But I also watched Poles doing the same with them, especially on the third set. There were some serves (two, I think) totally in and Poland NT didn't agree. Then, when the brazilian player servered again, and it was out, there was one Polish player who pointed to the line referee ironicaly asking if that one hadn't been in too. Again, I think both teams do this.. I just don't think it's fair to say that only brazilians do this. And yes, the behavior of Bruno and his father really annoys me.

Actually I understand their problems to referee, 'cause he was simply awesome today. Shitty mistake and point for Brazil. I had enough, too, so I can just guess what emotions Poles had in themselves. I can't say if referee made good decisions today, 'cause quality of this match wasn't good, but I saw polish reaction and I can say it couldn't be proper decisions. But. I don't want to say Brazil is the worst, 'cause almost whole teams are able to behave like that. I'm just saying sometimes they're overdoing. I hope it will change.

• Mainly Kubiak... In almost every attack he scored, we could see some ironic smiles.

It's really easy to believe and not suprising at all. Kubiak is a real devil during the match. Even if he doesn't play, he try to disturb the opponent. Sometimes he win matches like that (ask Travica :lol: ). Sometimes we're wondering, if he finish the match with all the teeth and betting on who first beat him. No doubt, he is annoying, but well.. he is ours :aww:

Polish players celebrated the victory in a way they weren't supposed to do

Sorry, but I can't imagine how they can "celebrate the victory in an inappropriate way". Maybe Brasilian players are a little bit touchiness and just not used to lose?

I'm just saying sometimes they're overdoing. I hope it will change.

It won't. It part of their style and game. It really pisses me off, but they are doing it with full premeditation.

• so much tension around here...

hard to say, there's no saints in both sides and we don't know exactly what happened. It's hard to tell when you don't know the details.

• C'mon guys, the world isn't ending, heaven didn't fall and hell won't open. I used to watch a real circus almost always in matches POL - BRA, you don't? Kubiak is my favorite but yeah, I agree that he's pissing little scamp :D Bruno is more and more "brave" in the action too, waving his arms like a drunken fan, mostly in our direction. Draw, ladies and gentlemen, if we talk about theater. See you in Tampere and let the better win :wavy: But theater will continue, for sure. Nothing can change that ;)

Now, let's be serious... Well, try to be serious at least... The match was awful and I'm not saying that because my team lost. Too much stupid mistakes :aww: total lack of pace in game :sleeping: and referee :cursing: whom I don't like probably the most on this planet (along with referee from Qatar)

Once someone said: "Who serves, wins." Brazilians DESTROYED us by their serves, while we did almost NOTHING in this element. Well, 9:0 is as if it's screaming "SOMEBODY KILL ME, PLEASE" and all I wanna do after all is to shoot to everybody from a gun on the plastic balls though it won't fix anything but discharge my anger.

In block we won and it's the only thing that can satisfy me a little. I'm still worry about El Capitano who presents not even 50% of what he presented last season. I'm not worry about Nowakowski, he had just a weaker day, that's all. Good that Kosok hasn't disappointed so far, today with 100% in attack :thumbup:
    Good that Zagumny finally played more (one action when he set to Kosok behind the line of the third meter was like old good Guma's trick). Bartman should be back very quickly 'cause unfortunately Jarosz didn't have his day.
    Kurek - average performance, Kubiak making up for smiles and mines.
    The whole team didn't actually show off. And that's pretty much all on this topic. No more such matches, please.

Brazil plays better with Bruno, imo. I don't have good memories with Bruno's entrances in matches against us and yesterday I didn't take it as a good sign seeing him in a starting six. He talks a lot - oh yes, he does - but he cooperates well with middles, plays good in block and is involved in defense. Sidao & Thiago in big plus :thumbup:

• Bulgaria's roster for Argentina:

Setters:
    Georgi Bratoev
    Dobromir Dimitrov

Outside hitters:
    Valentin Bratoev
    Martin Bozhilov
    Nikolay Penchev
    Todor Skrimov

Middle Blockers:
    Victor Yosifov
    Kostadin Gadzhanov
    Svetoslav Gotsev
    Teodor Todorov

Opposite:
    Tsvetan Sokolov

Libero:
    Vladislav Ivanov

head coach:
    Nayden Naydenov

As you may already know Matey Kazyiski and Radostin Stoychev left the team and will no longer be a part of it :(
    Martin Bozhilov normaly plays as a libero but now has to fill in outside hitters position.

Missing from the team: Andrey Zhekov, Vladimir Nikolov, Teodor Salparov, Nikolay Nikolov and Todor Aleksiev

• I'm not surprised why the players left the team. I'm worried about Bulgaria performance during the rest WL and in OG ;( . If federation doesn't change attitude it may be only worse :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Oh gosh, I posted my prediction without knowing that they will be bringing this team :wall: well, I screwed GER-BUL result only, can't be that bad

• why so many absences?? do they want to leave the team too?? what a sad situation.... ;(

With such morons in BVF it is possible that not only Kaziyski but also others will leave NT and the level of play decrease dramatically ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• With such morons in BVF it is possible that not only Kaziyski but also others will leave NT and the level of play decrease dramatically ;(

I'm realle and sincrely sorry for this...I hope that the situation would get better for the players and the supporters as they all deserve it!! come on Bulgaria!!!! :box:

• do they want to leave the team too?? what a sad situation.... ;(

No, they were given rest and won't play in Argentina and Portugal.