World League 2012

• As far as I could understand from an interview of BFV's president from today (it was written quite unclear) our team list of 14 players has been probably already sent to FIVB by assistent Camilo Placci, the squad has been formed previously with Stoychev's approval, but there is no further information about this question - it was just slightly mentioned among all other things, somewhere between the lines...

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• As far as I could understand from an interview of BFV's president from today (it was written quite unclear) our team list of 14 players has been probably already sent to FIVB by assistent Camilo Placci, the squad has been formed previously with Stoychev's approval, but there is no further information about this question - it was just slightly mentioned among all other things, somewhere between the lines...

Fortunately Bulgaria won't play in this weekend, I couldn't imagine how it may look like in next few days. :aww:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Official French squad for Florence and Sofia :

Pierre Pujol, 27 ans - capitaine - 184 sélections (Kielce / Pol)
    Benjamin Toniutti, 22 ans - 56 sél (Sète)

Libéros :
    Jean-François Exiga, 29 ans - 112 sél (Macerata / Ita)
    Jennia Grebennikov, 19 ans - 29 sél (Rennes EC)

Centraux :
    Gérald Hardy-Dessources, 29 ans - 95 sél (Top Volley Latina / Ita)
    José Trèfle, 32 ans - 19 sél (Sète)
    Jean-Philippe Sol, 26 ans - 69 sél (Poitiers)
    Kévin Le Roux, 23 ans - 14 sél (AS Cannes)

Réceptionneurs-attaquants :
    Guillaume Samica, 31 ans - 185 sél (Kedzierzyn-Kozle / Pol)
    Samuele Tuia, 25 ans - 65 sél (Kemerovo / Rus)
    Earvin Ngapeth, 21 ans - 40 sél (Cuneo, Ita)
    Kevin Tillie, 21 ans - 2 sél (US Irvne, Usa)

Pointus :
    Antonin Rouzier, 25 ans - 121 sél (Kedzierzyn-Kozle / Pol)
    Marien Moreau, 29 ans - 71 sél (Sète)

• well, good to hear that Riley Salmon came back as an OH. Several days ago, I read a piece of news about his rebuilds, and found that he worked extremely hard to regain his physical presence. It would be my luck to see him once again on the court showing his fabulous digging, receiving, serving and attacking wisdom!

• I didn't expect you like him so much...

• Poland will play with full roster against Brazil but probably in every set will be changes.

• Where could I watch USA vs France??? ?(

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Can anybody explain me how is it possible that as till some player as for example Bell Cisnero Yenry can play abroad (for Galatasaray) and still invited to the national team, other players can not leave the country or if they do they can't play in national team (as Juantorrea). I read not so long ago that the National team from Cuba is participating at international competitions with strict security and also their squad is chosen with high care to avoid that players flee meanwhile they are outside Cuba...

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!