World League 2012

• Fu*k this match, guys! You will defeat Germans in Final Six. For now, thank you for fight, for not giving up and for all these smiles ;) My heart almost stopped but here I am still alive to cheer for Bulgaria in three days.

Next, come on Italia and France!

• Fu*k this match, guys! You will defeat Germans in Final Six. For now, thank you for fight, for not giving up and for all these smiles ;) My heart almost stopped but here I am still alive to cheer for Bulgaria in three days.

Next, come on Italia and France!

U cant be sure about anything that concerns Bulgaria. They can cope with Germany only if Zhekov plays. Today they lost to Germany B, had many blackout etc.

• U cant be sure about anything that concerns Bulgaria. They can cope with Germany only if Zhekov plays. Today they lost to Germany B, had many blackout etc.

Nothing can break my deep faith in Bulgarian team, neither their lost today, nor your words above :tzz:

• Tsetso Sokolov is king,but with a small kingdom :) In Skrimov we trust :drink:

• hahaha, USA and Italy are killing France. Italy won two sets and had an advantage in the 4th set, but they finally lost it 25-17 (btw this is a big difference, I don't know if it's a gift to USA) so USA won 2 sets and at least one point and guarantee to the finals.
    Sorry, French guys. :whistle:

• How Much longer this gonna last? The federation will just let them go?

Ofcourse they will! The more experienced and main players left the better for them!
    They will fill in the left place with someone from their clubs who they want to promote and sell after that!
    Just when you are old enough and spent a lot of time in NT they don't need you anymore.
    Same happen back then with Niki Ivanov few years ago. They said Federation said so many ugly things to both Matey and Andrey that is was a miracle Zhekov didn't left before OQ together with Matey.
    These people are completely and utter morons. On the press conference one said - well we don't know about Andrey yet but it is not a big deal if he leaves, we have other settters too??? :wall: :wall: :wall:

I am soooo mad! :mad:

• I THINK THAT CUBA WILL BE THE CHAMPIONS !!!! I RESPECT THE POLAND TEAM AND BRAZIL. :rose: .........I NEED SOME HELP I LIVE IN USA AND THEY DONT TRANSMITED THE WL LIVE THE PUT THE GAMES LIKE 2 WEEKS LATER.,,,I WATCH ON WWW.WEEB.TV BY POLSATSPORT HD I PAY 6 DOLLARS BY THE MEMBERSHIP MONTHLY TO WATCH UNLIMITTED,,,THE QUALITY IS ALMOST PERFECT HD....I NEED TO KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH POLSAT SPORT HD STREAMING ONLINE ...I LIKE THIS 2 CHANNELS POLSATSPORT HD AND POLSAT SPORTS EXTRA HD.....I KNOW THAT THE PEOPLE EXCHANGES THE SLINGBOX TO SEE TV FROM ANOTHER COUNTRIES.....I HAVE DIRECTV HD FULL PACKAGE....HBO HD .CINEMAX HD .ALL THESE PREMIUNS CHANNELS,GOLTV HD AND FOX SOCCER HD AND MUCH MORE SPORTS IN HD .IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED ON EXCHANGE BY CYFROWA POLSAT LET ME KNOW I HAVE GOOD SPEED UPLOAD. THANKS ...SORRY BY MY ENGLISH...I AM VOLLEYBALL FAN THAT IS MY FAVORITE SPORT. :rose:

• Hi and welcome to the forum! First thing, please, calm down and switch off the Caps Lock, we will understand your request even without it ;) http://www.laola1.tv and http://www.sportlemon.tv are the first and best websites that come to my mind regarding game live streaming, I think they will be useful to you if content is not blocked in the region where you live. They both do a perfect job for me!

• Rumors on the Brazilian national team: :rolll:

According to this blog "Ricardo wants to leave the Brazilian national team because he "does not like" being reserve to anyone, or Bruno remains on the bench or Ricardo left the team ! IAnd it's too late to call another setter! do not know how reliable but........ :what: :what: :what:

• :rolll: :rolll:
    We didn't have to wait long for Ricardo's problems, I see. God, why Rezende decided to call him to the NT, more negative than positive sides of that...
    The question is if he doesn't see in how bad shape he is... Or maybe he still has high self-esteem and he STILL think he's irreplaceable in the NT.

I thought everything will be OK in Brazil, but it's Brazil...

According to this blog "Ricardo wants to leave the Brazilian national team because he "does not like" being reserve to anyone, or Bruno remains on the bench or Ricardo left the team ! IAnd it's too late to call another setter! do not know how reliable but........ :what: :what: :what:

I can add something more :D
    Rezende missed the flight and team arrived in Sofia without him.
    Moreover when they got on the bus from airport to the hotel, the bus burst into flames.
    Called for another bus but then the driver broke his arm just before departure and Brazil has to wait for another driver to drive them with the second bus to the hotel :D
    Hot days in Sofia! I think they will have a nightmare staying here, and are certainly not the crowd's favorites ever since 2010.

The source is Voloch, had already said a bunch of lies in the past. All he wants is visitors for his site. :D

I do not believe in anything this guy says since a long time. :whistle: