The 2012 CEV European League

• Turkey is so weak that shock. Good Clubs don't change Her level still.

2+1 rule affected the mens' voleyball more ,comparing with women.
    our opposite (Serhat Coşkun) is out of the best shape.But we could play better than this.We also need new talents.the interest in men's volleyball is limited.We werent able to benefit from the opportunity of being host of EcH in 20??....if we had had a better conclusions things may have been different ...

addition: we are playing without our main setters such as Arslan (Fb's setter) and Ulaş ( Gs's setter) or Selçuk ( Halkbank's setter)
    we are playing with a very young setter Berkan Bozan.

• Despite they won I can't find words to describe how poor The Netherlands was. Back in few years they were 3-4 classes above Romania and today they struggled with Romanian league NT. There were no Gontariu, Olteanu, Stancu, Birau, Voinea, Feher while Bartha played only in 3rd set. I wonder how they would trash Dutch if they were in full strenght. Kooistra is lost in time and space, he isn't shadow of Kooistra from Modena :what:

He was not even at the bench in Skra, this is the result from this briliant tactic

• 2+1 rule affected the mens' voleyball more ,comparing with women.
    our opposite (Serhat Coşkun) is out of the best shape.But we could play better than this.We also need new talents.the interest in men's volleyball is limited.We werent able to benefit from the opportunity of being host of EcH in 20??....if we had had a better conclusions things may have been different ...

addition: we are playing without our main setters such as Arslan (Fb's setter) and Ulaş ( Gs's setter) or Selçuk ( Halkbank's setter)
    we are playing with a very young setter Berkan Bozan.

Sorry but what you mean under 2+1 rule?

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Anybody has any news about Austrian team? I am curious of their level this year as Turkey and Romania does not play with main players so I am wondering if they will be able to make a surprise or not. :dance6: Would be great if they could make some turn in the game as now the level of the matches are not really top...Any news about rosters or preparation?

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Anybody has any news about Austrian team? I am curious of their level this year as Turkey and Romania does not play with main players so I am wondering if they will be able to make a surprise or not. :dance6: Would be great if they could make some turn in the game as now the level of the matches are not really top...Any news about rosters or preparation?

Austria played 2 friendly matches vs Denmark. First won 3:2, second lost 1:3 :wavy:

• "3 foreigner player could have played before. after the rule has changed into 2+1 then the quality of mens' league's been affected of that."

Ah now I get it. Thanks!