2012 CEV Junior Volleyball European Championship

• Wow, our Junior team just show they're fighters too... Loosing 2:0 to Italy and I don't know why I had this funny feeling that they will win it 3:2 :D 15:6 in a tie-break and here we have second victory. I believe in us making to the semis, really. Good job! :thumbup:

• In tie break Bulgaria leaded 13-10 and few minutes 13-14. Here Turkish Players showed such rude behaviour to Bulgarian Players that I was in shock but at least They lost thanks to Bulgaria's 2 aces.

• 2 or 3 of Them began clap and look to Bulgaria's Opp which attacked ball to out. After that probably Bulgaria's Captain went to Referee and show that.

• Won 3:2, after loosing 2:0. Didn't watch the game, but never mind that :). Do we qualify for the semis after this for sure?

Not yet. They need to take 2 sets from Spain, and Spain is already qualified before tomorrow's game

2 or 3 of Them began clap and look to Bulgaria's Opp which attacked ball to out.

It was exactly the opp. who scored the last point with an ace :D

• Greetings from Gdynia :wavy:

I was on all matches in Gdynia and must say Belgium is a monster team. Great coach, great tactics and brilliant Lecat :obey: I said to one member here that I see Belgium taking medal here and I'm sure now. Lecat is making the difference, after 1st match they got extra attacker in Reynders. One thing which disturbs me is Rousseaux. He played good only in 1st match, after that his performace decreased. And their head coach Vanmedegael is great guy, same age as me (26) :whistle:

Russia is a big big, joke :rolll: Serbians gave them a gift in 2nd round, live it was obvious Serbians r class above them but vball isn't fair always. They have really tall players (especially MB Demakov and OPP Kobilev), we r joking their driver is 200 cm tall :rolll: but they r lacking technique and skills. Both of their liberos r funny, very poor in defense. IMO they have 2 good players, setter Zhos and MB Demakov. Coach Shylapnikov looks like former KGB agent, I think all in delegation is afraid of him :rolll:

Finland is playing good but they r lacking height. They r the shortest team in Gdynia but trying to compensate that with fanatic defense. Krastins and Seppanen r good players but setter Kruppa isn't that good. He's setting very high and slow balls so opponent MB's can prepare for attacks.

Poland = Muzaj and Lapszynski. Quite poor setter Janusz, MB Nowakowski is interesting player but Poles lacking experience. Fans r supporting them in incredibile way :whistle:

Italy, hm, what to say about them? First of all their fair play doesn't exist. Sometimes ball didn't fell and all players r screaming out :rolll: Randazzo might be good player, Caci also, but their 2nd opposite Nelli is a useless guy :rolll: Total miss by Bonitta as Nelli was a setter before 3 months :D

I'm spending all of my time with Serbians :D . All staff members r simply great people, starting from head coach Žarković, over his asistant Reljić, physio Lazarević, scout Simojlović, doctor Dabić, team manager Ristić till journalist Daišević :obey: They big problems in first 2 matches, loss to Belgium was deserved but not vs Russia. In 3rd match Kovačević played as OPP, they got much more attacking power and it worked well vs Finland. Hope it will be same vs Poland :D Setter Brđović (yeah his father is Dejan Brđović) is promising player, he's over 200 cm tall and also can play as OPP :)

And I've to say organization is quite bad :thumbdown: 6 teams have only 2 buses, jounalists can only get bottle of water, there is no food for them etc.

Hala Gdynia is beautiful, true masterpiece ;)

• It was exactly the opp. who scored the last point with an ace :D

Thats right! :lol: :dance6: :obey:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Kaziyski with the report :thumbsup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Span beat Bulgaria 3-0 (25-16, 25-23, 25-20). Now, the chance to play in semifinal is in our boys hands. If we can beat Greece with 3-0 or 3-1, we will make it to the semifinal (for the first time in our men's volleyball history in any category :super: ).

Go boys ! :super:

Edit: We must take 3 points to advance semifinal.